Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Question ROTMG - What Happened?

Hello,
    I haven't played rotmg since a year or two ago, heard all the talk about new ROTMG launcher, no idea what it's called, I know that it's made in Unity (I think) and that it is full screen compatible lol.

Taking a look at ROTMG cheats I see outdated clients since 3 weeks, is ROTMG cheating gone or is it that people are working on making cheats for the new ROTMG? What MAJOR things did I miss? that's all I really am concerned about, thanks for the read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by rawaf View Post
    Hello,
    I haven't played rotmg since a year or two ago, heard all the talk about new ROTMG launcher, no idea what it's called, I know that it's made in Unity (I think) and that it is full screen compatible lol.

Taking a look at ROTMG cheats I see outdated clients since 3 weeks, is ROTMG cheating gone or is it that people are working on making cheats for the new ROTMG? What MAJOR things did I miss? that's all I really am concerned about, thanks for the read.
    When the switch from flash to unity happened last week, all the cheats out on MPGH for flash were broken. They completely dropped support for all flash based clients connecting. Flash-based hacks made up all of them, so all RotMG hacking needs to updated (or essentially done from scratch) for unity. It's only been a short while so really anything could happen but no news so far.
    Last edited by Beex; 10-01-2020 at 10:15 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beex For This Useful Post:

DIANSU (10-22-2020),rawaf (10-01-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Thank you guys for the time to reply, I might just hop back in and see what new things I missed

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rawaf For This Useful Post:

dantethiff (11-26-2020)

Thanks
    Get good and stop hacking honestly. You'll enjoy/hate the game more, coming from a 10 year vet and I've hacked for 4 of those years

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (10-01-2020),Chazstic (10-03-2020),Maik8 (10-09-2020),Nasma69 (10-15-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    Get good and stop hacking honestly. You'll enjoy/hate the game more, coming from a 10 year vet and I've hacked for 4 of those years
    Been playing for 8 years give or take, about last 2 years of them I've cheated, and ever since I never came back. I tried playing ROTMG the normal way, but I just couldn't, it's so damn boring

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazstic View Post
    How is having challenges instead of none boring?
    You can feel the rush of being more 'powerful' than others in the game and thats it

Thanks
    tbh the game is designed to have autonexus in order to play the full game, i mean when there was the medallion to save your life it was a good game, I remember having to farm weeks to have one, the dupe ruined it for all and then continued to have extremely low rate items that makes no sense to play with, items that require literally 3-4 or even more years of farming to get one without any sort of help/event notifiers should not exist in a game where you are supposed to die weekly

Cheating is totally logical with this bad rates, and no one force you to cheat, personally i started to play again with autonexus on certain character with rare items and not using it on others to feel the rush as you say, when they makes top items to drop at decents rates and not 1 every 4000 events then cheating driven only by saving rare items will be not existent

It's even more sad that those items at totally broke and OP and are required to do doungeons, you are literally kicked in some runs if you have no crowns, tablet, not even talking about priest which you are not even considered to be one if you had not a puri until very recent times
    Last edited by Gravie; 10-03-2020 at 02:14 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gravie For This Useful Post:

debacjisa (10-03-2020),rawaf (10-03-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazstic View Post
    How is having challenges instead of none boring?
    There are definitely still challenges, you still have to dodge or switch auto aim type etc...
    Cheating eliminates many of the other factors that you have to worry about (some debuffs, auto nexus, etc..)

I like the grinding aspect, cheating doesn't mean I am Invincible but it still gives me a good advantage, that way I can focus on grinding and farming my items and such.

After all, to each their own, I personally like playing ROTMG with cheats.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rawaf For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (10-03-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    There are definitely still challenges, you still have to dodge or switch auto aim type etc...
    Cheating eliminates many of the other factors that you have to worry about (some debuffs, auto nexus, etc..)

I like the grinding aspect, cheating doesn't mean I am Invincible but it still gives me a good advantage, that way I can focus on grinding and farming my items and such.

After all, to each their own, I personally like playing ROTMG with cheats.
    I feel like RotMG cheating could be argued as something where the advantage can still make you not as good as a *good* player is who pays more attention to mechanics, learning them well. If anything i think the best way to see it is just making yourself more room to pay attention to dodging mechanics and boss phases. Of course any cheat or hack becomes a crutch if you rely on it and overall makes you less competent than someone who doesn't use them. It's always up to the player or i suppose deca if they crackdown on it lmfao. But yeah, that's why us cheaters get ticked when the cheats disappear. They are an integral part of our play styles, which is okay.
    Last edited by Beex; 10-03-2020 at 06:04 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beex For This Useful Post:

DIA4A (10-03-2020),rawaf (10-04-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravie View Post
    tbh the game is designed to have autonexus in order to play the full game, i mean when there was the medallion to save your life it was a good game, I remember having to farm weeks to have one, the dupe ruined it for all and then continued to have extremely low rate items that makes no sense to play with, items that require literally 3-4 or even more years of farming to get one without any sort of help/event notifiers should not exist in a game where you are supposed to die weekly

Cheating is totally logical with this bad rates, and no one force you to cheat, personally i started to play again with autonexus on certain character with rare items and not using it on others to feel the rush as you say, when they makes top items to drop at decents rates and not 1 every 4000 events then cheating driven only by saving rare items will be not existent

It's even more sad that those items at totally broke and OP and are required to do doungeons, you are literally kicked in some runs if you have no crowns, tablet, not even talking about priest which you are not even considered to be one if you had not a puri until very recent times
    I'll argue the point that it was designed that way, not anymore with the addition of pets. I don't see why you argue drop rates correlates with cheating? Low drop rates increases the 'grind' you need to do to obtain said items. You lose items and can't get them back fast is part of the game, the grind and the excitement. You could easily obtain these items if duping wasn't such an issue like back in 2012/2013 when we could trade UTs.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (10-03-2020)

Thanks
    Excuse me but my point was that cheating is the only way to protect your time investment, i don't get the point of pet as a way to manipulate death?
    Without talking too much about pet now that are (finally nerfed), the pet were introduced for 2 reasons: 1) the best money sink (some say p2w feature and they are right) in the game and 2) a way to change the pace of the game as a way to deal with Damage Over Time, not death as it is istant in most of case
    Your point is the drop rates increase the grind and excitement, my point is that there is no possible grind ever for those items. The best way to discuss this problem is with help of numbers, let's say we want one of the most rare items that is the jugg

As a legit player you simply cannot grind it, and very less excited by trying to grind it. I'll tell you why, there is a ******* wich try to manually get items drop rates as deca don't release it, until few weeks ago there was only 1 jugg in a collective attempt of 4500 events. I don't even have to tell you how much is 4500 sphinx as a legit player, but even if you half it and make it 2000 like the very old drops rates if you are a legit player very passionate of the game which play let's say 3 hour every day all year long. You will never do more then 150-200 events in a year, if you are in a dedicated *******. I did it, i was in all 3 realm closing *******. Let's say you work/study and have 2-3 hour a day to play if you luck out they are online grinding you do 1, max 3 sphinx/hermit in this time frame.

Hell I know how much you need to grind it as a cheater because i did it, during lockdown i dedicated all my time to get the orb/jugg, i was logged more then 12 hour a day with 2 events notifier, with very dedicated character with best gear of the game and very fast speed i could not go over 20 sphinx/hermit a day on avarage. My record i think was 24 playing from morning to night. Do you math how much hours do you need. Months as a cheater with no life and i don't want to even write down how many years for a legit player.
    How can you even think this is grindable or exciting for a legit player when you get 1 in your account life-time if you are lucky? You simply cannot use it if you are lucky and get one after years, how is considerate acceptable to not have a fail-safe way to protect freaking THOUSANDS of hours to get it when by game design you are supposed to die A LOT? And we are talking about jugg that is solo grindable in a systematic way, there are other needed items that requires multiple people and even more times even with much higher drop rates.

There are some solutions to save your time investment: 1) a hard to get item similar to the medallion, maybe given with calendar 1 per month and only for a character so you can save your 5000hourstoget items 2) rot those items in the vault 3) raise the drop rates by a little for every events you do so you you can actually grind after investing your time 4) the event's whites market exchange, and this is actually being studied by DECA right now, so they indirectly admit they have a huge problem in how the rare items are distributed 5) raise drop rates by A LOT so you can get what you want in some weeks of grinding

Now i'm very happy the direction in which DECA is goin, and as i cheater ill tell you i just want a fair game and getting rid of p2w pet and the UT market are the right choice (basically going back to the old rotmg days) but RIGHT NOW autonexus is FOR ME the only way to play with this items protecting your time investment and i think a lot of cheaters have the same reason but i respect every single legit player madman which put their rare treasure items and time at stake, for me it's not viable even if a play a lot i have 1 set of white for character without them i could not partecipate in any ******* run

sorry for the wall of text, i just want to post my experience as legit and as a cheater, but i'm happy we agree that getting those items easily like the old days is the answer, we need the UT market FAST
    Last edited by Gravie; 10-04-2020 at 02:22 AM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gravie For This Useful Post:

Plus22 (10-07-2020),rawaf (10-04-2020),TheOlgas (10-10-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post

I feel like RotMG cheating could be argued as something where the advantage can still make you not as good as a *good* player is who pays more attention to mechanics, learning them well. If anything i think the best way to see it is just making yourself more room to pay attention to dodging mechanics and boss phases. Of course any cheat or hack becomes a crutch if you rely on it and overall makes you less competent than someone who doesn't use them. It's always up to the player or i suppose deca if they crackdown on it lmfao. But yeah, that's why us cheaters get ticked when the cheats disappear. They are an integral part of our play styles, which is okay.
    Exactly, I used to suck at boss phases even while cheating, you still need knowledge and to invest into mechanics and gameplay even with cheats.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rawaf For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (10-04-2020),TheOlgas (10-10-2020)

Thanks
    Exactly, I used to suck at boss phases even while cheating, you still need knowledge and to invest into mechanics and gameplay even with cheats.
    Or have actual skill while learning the mechanics. You are trying to manipulate the point of the game with cheats which in turn makes it boring and unenjoyable

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    What about the unity multi tool/hacked client on that other website associated with 059 and Kronks? Does it not work or something?
    Bruh Momentos.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast