OutdatedLeagueSkinChanger - Internal skin changer | Patch [10.20]

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
LeagueSkinChanger - Internal skin changer | Patch [10.20]

LeagueSkinChanger
LeagueSkinChanger is internal skin changer for League of Legends.

Features
  • Use any available skin for your champion, or any other in game, enemy or ally
  • Automatic skins database update
  • Change skin for lane minions
  • In-game configuration with ImGui
  • Configure your jungle mobs skins like baron, red, blue
  • Change skins anytime and unlimited times in single game
  • Support for spectator mode
  • JSON based configuration saving & loading


Hotkeys
INSERT - Opens/Closes the menu

 
Changelog
2/10/2020
-Updated for Patch 10.20


Virus scans
VirusTotal
Jotti

Credits to B3akers
Click here for github source
LeagueSkinChanger10.20_mpgh.net.rar155 KB · 155 downloads 3/60 malicious
Looks good.

/ Approved

Post back results.
thank you
friends can see the skin i choose or only me :3
Quote Originally Posted by loufe2013 View Post
thank you
friends can see the skin i choose or only me :3
Only you can see the skin yourself
Can lol (CN) be updated and supported
Can lol (CN) be updated and supported I can't use it in lol (CN), the file doesn't spray
Quote Originally Posted by 2369787334 View Post
Can lol (CN) be updated and supported I can't use it in lol (CN), the file doesn't spray
I'm sorry I don't think this is updated for CN League, the version of the game seems to be different from others
ty so much for the update !
This looks great, thank you for sharing darling
Sick! Thanks!
I really enjoyed this thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by AtlasBey View Post
Ban risk ?
As of now no bans has been reported so far but feel free to use it on alts
Just a heads up, it seems to be crashing the game if you use it before the loading screen, just before a match. At least this is the case for me, so i have to open it after the match starts
It doesn't work at v10.21
@Hennessy Please close this, I will upload a new version with a fix later today.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?