Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

General News - 2nd Edition - Lenovo PC - Life on Venus

World's First Ever Foldable PC by Lenovo?

You've seen the foldable phone by Samsung called the Samsung Galaxy Fold & Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 but have you ever seen a FOLDABLE PC? Yes that's right. In May 2019, Lenovo teased about their upcoming ground-breaking foldable PC and on the day of CES2020, Lenovo has announced the complete details about it. The first fully working PC with the folding OLED display is announced as ThinkPad X1 Fold.

It can provide new structural elements that can reimagine mobile technology for better productivity. The ThinkPad X1 Fold will have a laptop's efficiency with smartphone's portability as it can transform itself into multiple modes, from a small device into a completely fixed 13.3-inch display. It can be folded up to 90 degrees, turned vertically and used like a miniature laptop, transform it horizontally and, with an optional stylus, use it like a book or even fold up the entire thing and bring it around comfortably without taking up plenty of room in your bag. The ThinkPad X1 Fold will have the durability from the combination of light alloys and carbon fibre and covered in the sumptuous leather folio case, it provides users with toughness and reliability that previous ThinkPads never had before.

This foldable PC, co-engineered with Intel, is powered by Intel Lakefield Core i5 processor alongside with the latest Intel Hybrid Technology integrated with Intel UHD 11th Gen Graphics. It comes with a start of 8GB ram, up to 1TB of PCIe NVMe SSD storage and a 50Wh battery. The device itself weights at 2.2 pounds(1 kg) and supports 5G network connectivity. As for the price, the ThinkPad X1 Fold is already ready for pre-order now at $2499.

Written by: kahsiong
    Date: 2020-10-08

NASA Found Signs of Life on the Planet Venus

NASA is considering approving two planetary science missions in April 2021. Venus is included in one such mission, which scientists say could help determine whether the planet has life or not.

The consideration of this mission was reinforced by an international research team that managed to find evidence of potential microbes residing in the very acidic Venus cloud, namely phosphine.

Phosphine itself is a gas on Earth that is produced by bacteria that inhabit an oxygen-free environment. This discovery of phosphine, provides strong potential evidence for the presence of life beyond Earth.

Written by: Poonce
    Date: 2020-10-08
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Mr.INDIA (12-02-2020)