Hybrid View

Thanks

KillAura in JPEXS

I know for godmode you go through {Godmode: >scripts >com >company >assembleegameclient >objects >ObjectProperties.}
    Then you go to .hasOwnProperty("Player") then change the Pcode

But what is the path to KillAura?

Additional question: How do you deobfuscate files such as these:
    [
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    obfuscation.png  

Thanks
    Assuming that you're trying to copy-paste code from a hacked client, just look around at files that could be involved with killaura, for example: Player.as, Projectile.as. I can imagine this being easier if you have an IDE like IntelliJ, where you can compare the vanilla client and hacked client with what changed in the files.

Additional answer: Your best bet is to use SWF-Id, there's a .zip download on cp-Tasuke's page on ******. If that still doesn't work, probably just give up. If a server went out of its way to use a good obfuscator, they probably went out of their way to take other anti-cheat precautions.

EDIT: Just realized you were trying to hack Valor. Please follow the the 'give up' tip I provided since trying probably won't work.
    Last edited by wycuhmi; 10-19-2020 at 10:34 PM.
    なぜ?なぜ体が温かいのですか?なぜあなたの体温を感じるのですか?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wycuhmi For This Useful Post:

SlayerMnM02 (10-20-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wycuhmi View Post
    Assuming that you're trying to copy-paste code from a hacked client, just look around at files that could be involved with killaura, for example: Player.as, Projectile.as. I can imagine this being easier if you have an IDE like IntelliJ, where you can compare the vanilla client and hacked client with what changed in the files.

Additional answer: Your best bet is to use SWF-Id, there's a .zip download on cp-Tasuke's page on ******. If that still doesn't work, probably just give up. If a server went out of its way to use a good obfuscator, they probably went out of their way to take other anti-cheat precautions.

EDIT: Just realized you were trying to hack Valor. Please follow the the 'give up' tip I provided since trying probably won't work.
    Alright, thanks. I'm trying to hack this pretty dumb private server called Minecraft Realms, not Valor, so I didn't expect them to have a good obfuscator, but I guess they do :/

Thanks
    Ohhh, to be honest. Knowing the person that made MC Realms, there is probably a chance there is literally no more protection beyond that. If you want, I can try LMFAO.
    なぜ?なぜ体が温かいのですか?なぜあなたの体温を感じるのですか?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wycuhmi View Post
    Ohhh, to be honest. Knowing the person that made MC Realms, there is probably a chance there is literally no more protection beyond that. If you want, I can try LMFAO.
    Sure! That'd be so helpful, because I went through the swfID shit and the only one with decrypted files did not work in flashplayer :/