OutdatedEyez 7 (22/10/2020) [External]

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Eyez 7 (22/10/2020) [External]
[UNDETECTED] Eyez Cheat 7

Updated yet again, to keep this undetected and to improve performance (and color)

This cheat has Glow, Radar, TriggerBot, FOV and Anti-Flash

Disable your antiviruses and Windows Firewall, they might detect this as a false positive, since this is a program that interferes with csgo.exe

As these aren't rage cheats, only way you'll get banned is if you go spraying trough walls (DON'T DO THAT)

When you start the exe it will ask you to enter the bind for Trigger yourself.
The options are still the same LAlt, E, Mouse4, Mouse5 and Auto
Written exactly like above!

RUN THE CHEAT ONLY AFTER LOADING INTO A MATCH, OTHERWISE IT WON'T WORK

You can now see exactly which cheats are enabled trough the exe window

All cheats are ENABLED by default. You can toggle them.

Toggles:

F6 : Toggle Radar
F7 : Toggle TriggerBot
F8 : Toggle Glow for enemy
F9 : Toggle Glow for teammates
F10 : Toggle Anti-Flash

8 : Decrease FOV
9 : Increase FOV
0 : Reset FOV back to 90

END : Panic Mode (close the cheat)

I suggest you unbind F10 in-game. To make toggling Anti-Flash easier.

As proven by the predecessor, this cheat will most likely stay undetected for a while.
If you get VAC'd it is your own fault. I don't care if you reply to this thread with "got vacd its detected"


If you like this cheat please consider donating.

PayPal.me

VirusTotal

Screenshot
Eyez 7_mpgh.net.rar11 KB · 1,897 downloads 20/57 malicious
//approved
Thank you for this update i'm using since 6.2 it's very cool
Shuts CSGO On Round Start
Crashes out on round start. Sorry man, 6 was really good, this one has a bug.

Also, the blue text is insanely hard to read on a black background. FYI.
disables cs .. Cheat doesn't work
will it be possible to have the source? to make some modifications and add junk code.


also very grateful for the contribution.
Firstly Ty for shared (working well, sometimes closing game)

Can i change text colour , and auto disable cheats when started ?
i read a bit hard darkblue colour. And i using only radar
trigger not working for me
thx tho
Thanks for your work and updating! But it crashes my game pretty often. I don't think I'm alone in this either. Possible bug?

Also, I agree that the red text was better. Blue is hard to read.
oooou mamma. Welcome back @z10z
Works Perfectly but
I've noticed that it crashes sometimes... So I've come with a solution:
Open it when you're in game with team picked; if you open it before the match, everyone shows as RED for a short time, and all the other features wont work properly and it might crash after 5 mins.
So my solution was open it when you're in the match already with team picked, and close it when you finished that match, and open it again when you start another match.
It works but I got virus in my pc
Quote Originally Posted by mooxic View Post
It works but I got virus in my pc
Proof?
The only things i get are false positives
Quote Originally Posted by mooxic View Post
It works but I got virus in my pc
Can you take a screenshot and show us maybe?
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us