Thanks

iMPGH Update - FILE ENCRYPTION - PASSWORD PROTECTION - EMBED GENERATOR - CUSTOM BUILT

iMPGH
    Update 2

So since I am retiring and want to make iMPGH actually viable I have dedicated resources towards updating the website.
    This new update is bigger than anyone before it, as this iMPGH version was created from the ground up with a focus on privacy, security and ease.
    When brainstorming ideas for iMPGH I had to think about what would sellers,staff and users/customers want? What would be good features to add? I had to think about the risks and problems with sticking to a pomf uploading script, I will keep a pomf directory up for those that want to use the sharex features, but this update was made with one thing in mind: security. The next update coming up features a Exif/metadata scraper, and other functions TBD. You will soon be able to advertise on iMPGH through @arunforce , arun please let me know if I have setup the script properly. I REALLY WANT FEEDBACK! Any kind of feedback for improvements is welcome, as I plan on quitting MPGH after this is in good shape.

Whats New:
    FILE PASSWORD PROTECTION - ENCRYPTED & SALTED
    END TO END ENCRYPTION
    AUTOMATIC FILE PURGING (3-4 DAYS)
    AUTOMATIC [IMG] CODE GENERATOR FOR EASY EMBEDS

Why does this update matter to sellers?

This update was directly influenced by the real word scenarios of sellers, having a place where you can securely upload your products, receive sensitive information (like buyer Info or Receipt) and know that 1. Only YOU and however else you give the password to has access to the file, and 2. You have not been tracked, monitored, or logged and 3. That at your convenience it shall be deleted, guarantees a successful operation. Now you do not have to use publicly available websites or directories to store your information or receive data, store and share it securely with iMPGH.

Why does this matter to customers/users?

Having the ability to send your information, or a picture, file, you name it, without being tracked, without being monitored and knowing you have access to the file whenever needed, and if password protected it is only known to YOU!. I do not have access to ANYTHING stored on the servers, they are temporarily stored in containers to limit any sort of tracking or malicious action. You ARE SAFE!

Why does this matter to staff?

You can now send encrypted and password protected files to your peers or to clients (if you are a MM). Having the ability to send sensitive info without the risk of it going in the hands of someone else is an extreme perk. And if MPGH goes down, iMPGH is unaffected, and as it is impossible to break into your data is SAFE.

Next updates will be ever improving and every increasing. Please let me know your feedback and I hope you enjoy the update!!

SITE: https://upload.impgh.com/

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (10-23-2020),boy (10-23-2020),Dagger (10-24-2020),[MPGH]Dave84311 (10-24-2020),DragonyCat (10-23-2020),Gravity (10-25-2020),Hector (10-25-2020),[MPGH]Mayion (10-23-2020),pinkcow6661 (10-23-2020),Poonce (10-25-2020),Ticherhaz (10-24-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    mpgh ISP when?

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    SITE HAS BEEN UPDATED

Refreshed layout to match mpgh, added lil porra, stankyrich ad integration and adding new features. Please clear cache or check on incognito to see updates

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

DragonyCat (10-24-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    SITE HAS BEEN UPDATED

Refreshed layout to match mpgh, added lil porra, stankyrich ad integration and adding new features. Please clear cache or check on incognito to see updates
    Great work Jov! (:

            brain dead
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I plan on quitting MPGH after this is in good shape.
    don't give him feedback so iMPGH is mediocre and only works some of the time so he'll stay forever
    Last edited by demonetized; 10-24-2020 at 07:40 PM. Reason: word
    And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

-Friedrich Nietzsche