Thread: Apple SE Method

Thanks

Apple SE Method

Hi Guys,

I wanted to create this post because I really want to become apart of this community so it’s for me to share some of my methods with you guys.

This is a method that a lot of people have tried to share before but it requires more detail really to that’s what I’m going to try and share. Like’s are appreciated if this post helps

1) You need to find the product that you want to attempt to SE, for this example I will use an iPhone 11 Pro Max

2) You will need to get a serial number from an existing device, you can find this by contacting sellers on eBay, gumtree, craigslist etc

3) You will also need to get proof of purchase from the seller, so just give them a story such as you just want to make sure everything is genuine and that.

4) Once you have your serial number and proof of purchase/receipt go to apple live chat

5) The story that I am using at the moment goes along the lines of the device getting very warm to the point you cannot use it, this has worked a few times with separate devices over the past couple of months for me.

6) Use the current pandemic to get around sending the device back or use a boxing service in the marketplace here

7) It’s important that you don’t give up, you will get some people that won’t want to help but then you will also get some people that are really helpful so don’t give up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

sounds neat

i purchased an iphone recently so can i just do it to myself lol?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_220 View Post
    i purchased an iphone recently so can i just do it to myself lol?
    Basically yes, just refund it by FTID

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thanks you brother!

Thanks
    hmm is still working?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeceX View Post
    Hi Guys,

I wanted to create this post because I really want to become apart of this community so it’s for me to share some of my methods with you guys.

This is a method that a lot of people have tried to share before but it requires more detail really to that’s what I’m going to try and share. Like’s are appreciated if this post helps

1) You need to find the product that you want to attempt to SE, for this example I will use an iPhone 11 Pro Max

2) You will need to get a serial number from an existing device, you can find this by contacting sellers on eBay, gumtree, craigslist etc

3) You will also need to get proof of purchase from the seller, so just give them a story such as you just want to make sure everything is genuine and that.

4) Once you have your serial number and proof of purchase/receipt go to apple live chat

5) The story that I am using at the moment goes along the lines of the device getting very warm to the point you cannot use it, this has worked a few times with separate devices over the past couple of months for me.

6) Use the current pandemic to get around sending the device back or use a boxing service in the marketplace here

7) It’s important that you don’t give up, you will get some people that won’t want to help but then you will also get some people that are really helpful so don’t give up
    It seems like you're sharing a method for social engineering (SE) to obtain an iPhone 11 Pro Max by using a serial number and proof of purchase from someone else. Can you clarify if this method is legal and ethical?
    Last edited by GianniRoyce; 05-17-2023 at 04:05 AM.

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniRoyce View Post
    It seems like you're sharing a method for social engineering (SE) to obtain an iPhone 11 Pro Max by using a serial number and proof of purchase from someone else. Can you clarify if this method is legal and ethical?
    You're asking if fraud is legal and ethical?

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19