Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonsLF View Post
    Ignore this

- - - Updated - - -

But are you able to refund still?
    You should have no issue. I am in the process of getting my items refunded. I will update you but the order was processed just like any other order. I just don't see it on my actual order history. You still have all emails with the order numbers etc. Once my refunder started I began receiving all the usual emails you would when starting the refund process.

Thanks
    Any updates as to how it's going?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Some people are saying Costco is still refundable but no Apple items. Still waiting to see if mine goes through.

Thanks
    This week, I have had ten consecutive orders cancelled by costco. The cost ranged from 2k to 4k, always 5 items or less, some had apple, some didn't. When I called in, they would waste 2 hours of my time then tell me it is a billing address issue. I assured them that it isn't, because I had placed an order with them last week for $100 and it was delivered, with the exact same billing info. They said they would 'look into it and get back to me', and of course- they didn't.

Anyway, I decided to place an order for $1495 (includes a macbook) and SURPRISE, it didn't get cancelled. It was shipped yesterday.

The takeaway here is to stay under 1.5k and you're fine. I don't know how some people are posting vouches with $3k costco receipts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by avalanche33 View Post
    This week, I have had ten consecutive orders cancelled by costco. The cost ranged from 2k to 4k, always 5 items or less, some had apple, some didn't. When I called in, they would waste 2 hours of my time then tell me it is a billing address issue. I assured them that it isn't, because I had placed an order with them last week for $100 and it was delivered, with the exact same billing info. They said they would 'look into it and get back to me', and of course- they didn't.

Anyway, I decided to place an order for $1495 (includes a macbook) and SURPRISE, it didn't get cancelled. It was shipped yesterday.

The takeaway here is to stay under 1.5k and you're fine. I don't know how some people are posting vouches with $3k costco receipts.
    i read this and made an order under 1.5k. they still cancelled it in the next hour. the account was made 2 years ago with cancelled orders in the history. should I make a new account?

Thanks
    Not to be a party pooper but costco is completely patched for apple, no chance, and they are catching onto this and suspending memberships- you won't get a refund for your macbook. Don't know if you missed the warning

Edit: And they are rebilling, just as I made this comment.
    Last edited by nvidia1232; 11-25-2020 at 07:08 PM.

i'm the guy you send to take out the boogeyman.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Costco is re-billing, might not wanna get ur order through now.
    Cancel ur cards.
    Your refunder's favourite refunder!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomSE View Post
    Costco is re-billing, might not wanna get ur order through now.
    Cancel ur cards.
    My refund never went through so I just kept the products because I actually needed them. Shit sucks for the people who have a ton of refunds.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WokToGo For This Useful Post:

ZoomSE (11-25-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nvidia1232 View Post
    Not to be a party pooper but costco is completely patched for apple, no chance, and they are catching onto this and suspending memberships- you won't get a refund for your macbook. Don't know if you missed the warning

And they are rebilling.
    I'm new to mpgh but can someone please explain how rebilling works? I used a virtual credit card when I made my order (through capital one). I can delete that card today and no further transactions would go through. How would they bill me again?

Thanks
    I'm new to mpgh but can someone please explain how rebilling works? I used a virtual credit card when I made my order (through capital one). I can delete that card today and no further transactions would go through. How would they bill me again?
    VCC can be rebilled, 100%. Closing the card doesn't do anything.

Thanks
    time for a massive chargeback team!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12