Thanks

Make response time longer on reports

Hi, I'm posting this suggestion to extend the amount of time allocated for responding to a report.

In recent times it seems that 24 hours has been the agreed time necessary to pass before the immediate banning of new members.

I find that this time is not enough. Due to various world issues such as riots,covid,economical,and political. I believe that the users of MPGH should be allowed 48 hours to respond to such reports.

48 Hours needs to be in place because i see many new members who don't check mpgh every day, getting wrongly(or swiftly) banned. Ususally with 0 chance to defend themselves. as they were not alerted on the report or simply don't check mpgh every 24 fucken hours.

if you really think about it.. this system is designed to ban people straight up.. not to solve the problem.
    And often causes more problems..

*cough**cough* yes i did say new members. we all know this forum is p2w. deal wit it

ps.. 24hours was a good amount of time for when life was regular.. now lots of people looking for jobs and keeping busy. its not like your audience is strictly kids who can be online all the time..
    Last edited by urllybannedme; 11-09-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    People who have the intention to resolve their reports usually post within 24 hours. Letting people run free for longer than that poses potential risks. If someone is banned for not responding within 24 hours, they can create a staff dispute to resolve the case. Usually, this isn't really held against you if you end up resolving it.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Simple.
    DO NOT make false promises. If you said you will deliver the service/product within 24 hours (especially when the buyer already paid) - DO SO!
    You are way tooooo quick to receive payments, and yet you cannot reply within 24 hours? NICE.
    Yea, given the current situation. If you are too busy, and cannot handle customer support, disputes, give yourself a favor - REST and DO NOT SELL.
    Stay safe!
    Last edited by xHubaBubax; 11-10-2020 at 05:43 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HHubs View Post
    Simple.
    DO NOT make false promises. If you said you will deliver the service/product within 24 hours (especially when the buyer already paid) - DO SO!
    You are way tooooo quick to receive payments, and yet you cannot reply within 24 hours? NICE.
    Yea, given the current situation. If you are too busy, and cannot handle customer support, disputes, give yourself a favor - REST and DO NOT SELL.
    Stay safe!
    im not selling shit... 99% of these newbies who get banned like me and then get scammed by OP is because of mods pressuring to pay..

Once it happens to you. you will think differently.

also your sig is promoting a multi-accounting overcharging shitbox refunder.. kek well played.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    People who have the intention to resolve their reports usually post within 24 hours. Letting people run free for longer than that poses potential risks. If someone is banned for not responding within 24 hours, they can create a staff dispute to resolve the case. Usually, this isn't really held against you if you end up resolving it.
    Okay.. but if reports are so strictly and closely monitored why arent staff disputes... I posted my dispute 24 hours ago no response.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1520412

And I agree that an initial post should be made to acknowledge the report.. but the person shouldn't be banned immediately after 24 hours if they haven't been online or posted since... but maybe others don't share this view. that's okay i will gladly take my money to other p2w forums.
    Last edited by urllybannedme; 11-10-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by urllybannedme View Post
    Okay.. but if reports are so strictly and closely monitored why arent staff disputes... I posted my dispute 24 hours ago no response.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1520412

And I agree that an initial post should be made to acknowledge the report.. but the person shouldn't be banned immediately after 24 hours if they haven't been online or posted since... but maybe others don't share this view. that's okay i will gladly take my money to other p2w forums.
    It's been 18 hours since you last posted, and sure do as you please.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010