Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Best Buy Double Dip Advice?

So here’s the thing, I was able to do a little Social Engineering myself and have gotten myself 2 Apple Watches from Best Buy.

The first order was delayed via FedEx by luck at first I thought the package was genuinely lost, FedEx doesn’t update their delayed packages immediately so I called Best Buy and was able to receive a replacement. Now I realized that two are arriving today, should I take the 2 for 1 deal or should I get a refunder to attempt to do a double dip and try to get a refund so I can get two watches for free?

Initially I was just planning to get one and a refund

Not sure how the double dip method works in general, also Best Buy tracking has been updated for both packages so if they contact them they can clearly see both packages were delivered based on their fuck up.

So should I be happy with the 2 watches or attempt to refund to get my money back.
    I don’t want to risk anything however if a double dip can be done why not

Any thoughts on what I should do?
    Last edited by dahotone; 11-21-2020 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by dahotone View Post
    So here’s the thing, I was able to do a little Social Engineering myself and have gotten myself 2 Apple Watches from Best Buy.

The first order was delayed via FedEx by luck at first I thought the package was genuinely lost, FedEx doesn’t update their delayed packages immediately so I called Best Buy and was able to receive a replacement. Now I realized that two are arriving today, should I take the 2 for 1 deal or should I get a refunder to attempt to do a double dip and try to get a refund so I can get two watches for free?

Initially I was just planning to get one and a refund

Not sure how the double dip method works in general, also Best Buy tracking has been updated for both packages so if they contact them they can clearly see both packages were delivered based on their fuck up.

So should I be happy with the 2 watches or attempt to refund to get my money back.
    I don’t want to risk anything however if a double dip can be done why not

Any thoughts on what I should do?
    Not worth the hassle. Enjoy the 2 watches. THEY WILL INVESTIGATE (fedex guy will come home or call). IF you are okay with it you can try

Thanks
    Don't double dip them, you will fail.

Thanks
    chargeback and you will get to keep both adn the refund. tell them item came broken the ftid the return

i'm the guy you send to take out the boogeyman.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Literally just use any other method than DNA and you'll get your double dip through on BestBuy. It's not science.
    Your refunder's favourite refunder!

Thanks
    So much knowledge in these threads! I love you all!!