Thanks

looking for a points cheat only for cold war zombies

just want points nothing special if theirs anyone who codes this please reply to this thread. ps, since new update came out i do not want to touch the trainer from 1 week ago cuz im scared of getting banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Literally use any memory scanner lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieceofshit View Post
    i have another hack

come pm on mpgh

u press f1 you get dick in ur butt

Thanks
    You can use the coSMOS memory scanner to find the values pretty easily. Just be sure to rename the .exe before you launch it so Cold War doesn't detect it and close the game lol.

Also, this should probably be common knowledge, only use it on Private/Solo. DONT bring it on public.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dedsox View Post
    You can use the coSMOS memory scanner to find the values pretty easily. Just be sure to rename the .exe before you launch it so Cold War doesn't detect it and close the game lol.

Also, this should probably be common knowledge, only use it on Private/Solo. DONT bring it on public.
    Any risk of getting banned?

Thanks
    Just be sure to rename the .exe before you launch it so Cold War doesn't detect it and close the game lol.
    How to rename the process? if I just rename .exe, process name still the same

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by L0D3STAR View Post
    If you go into the file folder with the executable, just rename the executable. For some reason, Cold War only looks for the executable name not the process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by L0D3STAR View Post
    If you go into the file folder with the executable, just rename the executable. For some reason, Cold War only looks for the executable name not the process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ldsdrive View Post
    Any risk of getting banned?
    Seeing that this still affects MP exp and rank (even if indirect) I'd say maybe. It's not a hard yes, I was doing this for hours on end without hitch, granted, I didn't change ammo or health values, just money and scrap.

So try at your own risk.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing that this still affects MP exp and rank (even if indirect) I'd say maybe. It's not a hard yes, I was doing this for hours on end without hitch, granted, I didn't change ammo or health values, just money and scrap.

So try at your own risk.
    I tried COSMOS Beginner and renamed it to many common exe names but the game always closed itself after being attached by COSMOS. Any suggestion?

Thanks

DON'T USE COSMOS

NEVER NEVER use COSMO

I get ban, i just launch a zombie game, launch cosmo (after rename the .exe, search 500, and instant get ban

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InitSys View Post
    NEVER NEVER use COSMO

I get ban, i just launch a zombie game, launch cosmo (after rename the .exe, search 500, and instant get ban
    Strange. Did you do it in a Solo lobby or a public MP lobby?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InitSys View Post
    NEVER NEVER use COSMO

Strange. Did you do it in a Solo lobby or a public MP lobby?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ldsdrive View Post
    I tried COSMOS Beginner and renamed it to many common exe names but the game always closed itself after being attached by COSMOS. Any suggestion?
    Open the file directory that houses cosmos advanced. (if you're familiar with cheat engine, it works the same way) and rename that executable, all I did was remove the "S" at the end of cosmos

Thanks
    I've been doing tests for a while now, all this in private games zombies. Using cosmos I have modified the values of life, ammo, money, parts and parts of zombies. At least I have been using it for a month and I have had no problems.