Please ignore my name. I'm not sure when I created this account.

I've been trying to recover my account @meme-ber for the past few hours and have come to the conclusion that it's linked to the email "arunmule4@gmail.com," which is one of my mule emails that I've lost access to since I've left Asia due to verification issues. But, that wasn't an issue until a day ago. As I knew my password at the time, all I had to do was log in and stay logged in. The email was irrelevant. However, just yesterday, my computer got blue screened, forcing me to clean boot (lose all my data on my hard drive). This meant that I was logged out of all accounts since it was like a new PC (I had to re-download apps and all that). At this point, I haven't logged into MPGH for a good while, and Google hadn't stored my password: along with the email issue, this boiled down to me not being able to access my account whatsoever.

"meme-ber" is not a special account by any means. It has low post counts, is not a premium member, and wasn't created too long ago. I want to recover this account because of the relationship I have with a few sellers that benefit me quite a bit (discounts, among other things). I'd be happy to help you (a mod) verify any details I can.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.