ExclamationHow to create a Login System with the Visual Basic Form !

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How to create a Login System with the Visual Basic Form !
Hello !

I would need some help to create a login system with the visual basic program in form. If anyone could help me that would be really great. I would also subsequently attach the login system file with another file to follow a command prompt example to have the ability to create commands and execute them. So if anyone would be kind enough to help me that would help me a lot. Any help will be welcome !


Hoping to receive an answer. Thank you !
I think even if you implement a login system for an application in visual basic that would be cracked with IDA very easily... Reverse engineering.
You can use online data base to store userass but its visual basic like Finalgalaxy sad its easy to crack it.
Quote Originally Posted by AmpyxTeam View Post
Hello !

I would need some help to create a login system with the visual basic program in form. If anyone could help me that would be really great. I would also subsequently attach the login system file with another file to follow a command prompt example to have the ability to create commands and execute them. So if anyone would be kind enough to help me that would help me a lot. Any help will be welcome !


Hoping to receive an answer. Thank you !
I can perhaps help you do this (presuming this is VB6).

It will require either
MSWINSOCKET.ocx
or
MSINET.ocx

Inbox me.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?