LightbulbDiolegend Public Hack [Bone Esp, Box3D, GlowEsp...] West/Na

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Diolegend Public Hack [Bone Esp, Box3D, GlowEsp...] West/Na
I'm returned back to crossfire
Diolegend Hack V0.2




Features
Box3D
Line ESP
Name ESP
Distance ESP
Health Bar
C4 ESP
Glow ESP

HOW TO USE?
Run Diolegend.exe
Open the game and wait for the initialization finish and the menu will appear

INFORMATION
Feel free to share with me some no cf error features, it is not for me, it is for the community

Credits
Anger5K, dreek1

TESTED?
Yes, I tested for 30 minutes, it is for now undetectable

UPDATE?
I'll try to update the hack every soon as possible for undetectable

VirusTotal
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...eaee/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/it-IT/fi...job/vm14z4luvk
Diolegend_mpgh.net.zip227 KB · 206 downloads 17/64 malicious

Good to see you back, DioLegend, I know you've had your share of Crossfire Hack Releases in the past
File looks safe, use at your own risk.
Thank you for your contribution!

//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


Close the thread, it is detected for December update, I will try to update the hack and find way to let hack undetectable in next days
Welcome back bro !

Thanks for sharing hack with us !
Hello !
thank's for sharing this hack.. i have a problem, the hack menu appear but nothing happen in game after turning ON the features nothing happen ? why ?
Quote Originally Posted by Zoubidou View Post
Hello !
thank's for sharing this hack.. i have a problem, the hack menu appear but nothing happen in game after turning ON the features nothing happen ? why ?
Only works for West / NA, because of offset
I remember you @Diolegend. I don't cheat anymore but glad to see some people still interested.
Doesn't work for CF NA / West. Menu appears but nothing happens when turning it on.

Edit - I'm a freaking idiot for using my main account.. its detected and I am now permanently banned lol.. My MAIN WITH A VIP I JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED! Waste of money. Thanks anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by hacker502 View Post
Doesn't work for CF NA / West. Menu appears but nothing happens when turning it on.

Edit - I'm a freaking idiot for using my main account.. its detected and I am now permanently banned lol.. My MAIN WITH A VIP I JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED! Waste of money. Thanks anyways.
I'll test it, maybe crossfire updated
Thread closed upon user request.

//


- - - Updated - - -

Thread closed upon user request.

//
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us