Thanks

Lightbulb Finally found a way to decompile and update AQ Elite from its output code, but...

It seems extremely difficult to find out the strings for Base, Movie and Flash Vars as depicted in this image here, from another trainer:

Fortunately, I have found a way to decompile the code for AQ Elite using two of these Visual Studio Decompilers:

- JetBrains dotPeek
    - Telerik JustDecompile
    (I am not authorised to put links to their official websites but a simple google search will help you download)

Both of these applications can open the executable for AQ Elite in a decompiled form, as depicted here using JustDecompile:

What we have to do now is just find the Base, Movie and Flash Vars to be updated with the root directory that AE has changed for AQ to store all the necessary flash files almost a year ago, right?

Wrong.

Finding the string dialog box to change only a short portion of the Lore version is fine enough, as it is easy to locate, as depicted here:

Time for the part for which I have come here asking for YOUR help on this regard. There are a hella lot more sections to search for to find the values we require to change to make AQ Elite be up-to-date with with the current version of AdventureQuest and run properly.

It would take literal months to scour through each of the thousand-or-so entries in this column, and thus I would like to request help from someone who has prior knowledge of how these things function, and perhaps find a way to pinpoint the location of the values we want to change. Once again, these are:

1. Base, which as of now is
    Code:
    aq.battleon.com/game?launchtype=medium
    2. Movie, stands as of recent
    Code:
    https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/Lore4541.swf?ver=2
    3. Flash Vars, most optimally
    Code:
    strGUI=medium&strServer=aq71&strLanguage=&strAutoAd=yes
    Now the strings given above are what we are going to want to change the inside (unchangeable from in-game) values of AQ Elite into, so they will be quite different from what is written on top. Whosoever is interested in volunteering for this project to make AQ Elite work again with the current version of AdventureQuest, feel free to download any of the two aforementioned applications and start finding any similar values and try to compile a working version of the application.

What we are ideally looking for in an updated version of AQ Elite would be:
    - The fact that it actually works again
    - We must be able to change the strings on our own without decompiling the code from inside the application, like how we have been given an option to re-write, save and reset the Lore value in the final officially released version of AQ Elite

Now I know for a fact that the AutoBattler in AQ Elite still works, and it is STILL possible to use it to farm Z-Tokens with it in The Pit, so if we are able to revive this AQ Elite once more, we are going to be able to experience a groundbreaking celebration over the fact that the best trainer for AdventureQuest is yet not dead. Honestly we just need the autobattler back, everything else is kind of subpar.

I have tried time and time again to contact The_Immortal, but he seems too busy with his stuff on Roblox nowadays, so it is about time we take matters into our own hands...
    Last edited by Zamoraich; 12-22-2020 at 11:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    please tell me that you made any progress on this bs

- - - Updated - - -

and can you link me your aq elite? mine is broken it wont open at all

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by basemsarsur View Post
    and can you link me your aq elite? mine is broken it wont open at all
    I am using this version here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=690428

not sure if this is the last updated version of AQ Elite, but I have indeed found this in a working state.
    Last edited by Zamoraich; 12-26-2020 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks
    Seems like a lost cause to be honest...

Almost 99% of the stuff is obscured because we are just brute-forcing our way inside the compiled stuff using decompilers at this point. Here are a few examples of what I am talking about.

As you might notice here, there are variables like "LoadShop" and "ShopID", but they are referencing what seems to look like gibberish, which is basically the decompiler's way of saying that "This is as far as I can go with doing guesswork. I am forced to replace further identities with random numbers and letters."

I tried searching for terms like "/game", ".swf", ".com" and "battleon" but nothing of any striking relevancy comes up as a result, that being a string or a value that I could perhaps change to redirect the application to search for the game files in the current and updated online directory AE has moved all the game files into, instead of searching in the old file path and as a result failing to load the game.

I thought "Hmm, perhaps I could then salvage the Auto Battler module at least?" and in I went with my SWF Decompiler (I am using JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for this task) and lo and behold, more gibberish. This time, even more disheartening.

Here you might notice a few terms such as "koofu" which you might recall from AQ Elite's feature of generating a custom Koofu guest for you, given the right criteria. Perhaps digging deep here might reveal the stuff needed to re-construct the Auto Battler that is present in this trainer.

Now, I am definitely not the man for the job for this kind of stuff. I have never ever delved into creating SWFs for trainers, let alone one specifically crafted for Battleon Games. I am just a curious fella with an undying ambition to earn some Z-Tokens an easy way in AdventureQuest. If anybody has any knowledge of how to compile parts of flash files into a working state that it will be loaded successfully through an SWF Loader (like the one present in AQDab etc.), it would be immensely helpful if you could post some updates regarding that. Just decided to make this update post regarding these two findings to keep our hopes up, I suppose.
    Last edited by Zamoraich; 12-27-2020 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks
    Ladies and gentlemen,

I have made my own autobattler, using nothing but Macro Recorder

Of course this is only one of countless methods of going about making the macro. You don't even need to small-stack windows like that, you can simply tell the macro to access the required window from the taskbar itself. It could also be optimised a lot more in the way which it conducts the action of killing monsters. I have found out that monsters can be killed before they are even loaded onto the screen. Perhaps we might also be able to make use of that fact to make it run even faster.
    Last edited by Zamoraich; 12-28-2020 at 01:04 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zamoraich For This Useful Post:

basemsarsur (12-29-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    just a tip for you i found out that using justdecompile you can download a plugin for it that decrypt .net apps and it just showed all of the normal strings no random numbers currently gonna see what else i can get

Thanks
    Good luck to you, I say. I have more or less obtained what I needed, that is, a working Z-Token Generator in the form of a macro AutoBattler. Granted it makes you leave your PC idle for some time, but at the very least it does not bug out at some enemies like the AutoBattler in AQ Elite had the tendency to do.

Although a complete makeover of AQ Elite would make you a hero in the eyes every AQ2002 trainer user out there, haha.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zamoraich For This Useful Post:

basemsarsur (12-31-2020),qataur (06-27-2023)