Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

5 Coins Priced At $0.00000XXXXX (Possible 1000x ROI)

Hey folks,

First of all, I am not a financial advisor so take everything I say here with a grain of salt and do your own due diligence.

I just want to share what I personally believe that can be a "possibility" of life changing decision.

This is about 5 coins that I personally hodl.

1. SAFEMOON
    2. ELONGATE
    3. SAFESTAR
    4. SAFEMARS
    5. SAFEBTC

What if these coins are some secret project of Elon Musk? Who knows? This is just a theory but there is a possibility since he recently bought 1.5 Billion worth of Bitcoin to make a project out of it.

Look at these two websites:
    [SPOILER]
    https://safemoon.net/ - SAFEMOON
    https://www.safemarscrypto.com/ - SAFEMARS
    [/SPOILER]
    It seems like they have the same template on how the website is created.

Using common sense and personal hunch, these two coins might be related. Or even all 5 of them.

Regarding ELONGATE, there is a possibility that this is his secret project because of his tweet:
    [SPOILER]
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...148451842?s=20
    [/SPOILER]
    In my opinion, he is giving some kind of clues on what's going on.

Here's the official website of ELONGATE:
    [SPOILER]
    https://elongate.cc/
    [/SPOILER]
    Even if it is saying "(ELONGATE HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH ELON MUSK)" at the bottom of Elon's tweet screenshot in the home page of elongate.cc

What is similiar about these 5 coins are they all use Binance Smart Chain contract. They also started this March 2021. And can be traded using PancakeSWAP(CAKE). They all using SAFEMOON/WBNB pairs in Coinmarketcap.com. And they all started their prices at $0.0000000XXX.

How do you buy Safemoon and other of these coins?

Yeah, this is where the complications come in as you have to go through quite a few steps but it's definitely worth it in my opinion.

1. Download the app, Trust Wallet
    2. Purchase BNB or BSC
    3. Go to the DApps tab at the bottom, and find PancakeSwap. iPhone users may need to enable the trust browser, then use the browser tab. You can also click the BUY NOW button on our website if you're not on mobile.
    4. Click "Select a currency" and enter this contract address into the search field, and you should be able to find SafeMoon. 0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3
    5. Before swapping, click on the cogwheel (settings button) and set the slippage to between 11-12%
    6. Now, set the amount you want to purchase and press the swap button.
    7. Confirm the transaction and HODL!

Here is a step by step video tutorial as well -
    [SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

I am just basing my decisions of buying these coins based on common sense that I know. Yours might be different than mine. Since Binance is the top 3 crypto nowadays on Coinmarketcap.com and PancakeSwap(CAKE) was listed there. Binance won't be listing PancakeSwap(CAKE) if they do not believe in the project behind that coin. And, PancakeSwap won't be listing these 5 coins if they do not believe in these coins. Just my opinion.

Before any of you bash me about this post, I just want to let you know that we are all entitled to our own opinion. Before you even post here, I respect your opinion. We got to believe what we believe is true.

I'm by no means affiliated with these coins or project. I just want to share this information. Who knows? You might thank me in the near future.

All the best.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nobolona For This Useful Post:

monch0 (04-09-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    There is absolutely no information as to where the safemoon project came from or who built it. Yes, there is hype. But we're in a bull market so cant be sure of what is actually driving the price at the moment.

Perosnally wouldnt put money into it that i am not will to lose.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustSeller View Post
    There is absolutely no information as to where the safemoon project came from or who built it. Yes, there is hype. But we're in a bull market so cant be sure of what is actually driving the price at the moment.

Perosnally wouldnt put money into it that i am not will to lose.
    you have point in bull market its really 5x risky