Thanks

Weed newbie needs tips to not want to fucking die?

So I've smoked maybe 20 times over the past three years, and I've had bad reactions(dunno if that's the right term here) 99% of the time. I don't know what strains I'm smoking, but I know its never shit quality because I exclusively smoke with my cousins who smoke all the time. My bad trips usually end up with my muscles twitching while I'm laying down or squeezing the shit out of my bed to stop the spinning. I just want to have that consistent nice high that I've had like three times. I've asked them what I should do and their answer has been unanimously; "smoke more." If there's any prep I can do beforehand or while I'm smoking please tell me, so I don't feel like putting my 12 gauge to the roof of my mouth and pulling the trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! I've also eaten a few edibles, those have been great. Haven't had any homemade, always had some from a dispensary.

Thanks
    There’s no specific rule on what to do. Yes smoking more will get you better adjusted to the high over time but if you’re not enjoying the high , don’t smoke it. Maybe you’re taking too many hits at once or smoking a dank ass strain. Try mixing it up until you find what hits right

You’re lucky you got dispensaries wherever you’re living (illegal in my country). Talk to the guy over the counter about what kinda high you want or don’t want and he/she will sort you out

You also said you enjoyed the edibles so why not just stick to those.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wanderer100 For This Useful Post:

ChronicAlcoholic (01-18-2021)

Thanks
    smoke it all brother

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderer100 View Post
    There’s no specific rule on what to do. Yes smoking more will get you better adjusted to the high over time but if you’re not enjoying the high , don’t smoke it. Maybe you’re taking too many hits at once or smoking a dank ass strain. Try mixing it up until you find what hits right

You’re lucky you got dispensaries wherever you’re living (illegal in my country). Talk to the guy over the counter about what kinda high you want or don’t want and he/she will sort you out

You also said you enjoyed the edibles so why not just stick to those.
    I stick to the edibles when I'm alone but when I'm with family they smoke, and I can't hang, lol. I have heard often that drinking beforehand does mess around with the high, that true?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If you smoke drink, drink smoke drink thats fine
    BUT IF you
    DRINK DRINK, DRINK and smoke, its lucky game, you get way to high and you can trow up or just go sleep XD

Thanks
    Just smoke more often, but not as much.
    I smoke daily and edibles make me nauseous so I think it differs per person. But when I just started smoking I remember getting a bit of a bad trip in the same way you described it, and it never happened as i started smoking more regularly.

Disclaimer: Stop smoking it's bad for you man, especially if you don't like the high.

Thanks
    I quit smoking marijuana 3 years ago. At first, it was very difficult for me to give up this addiction, but over time I managed to do it. Of course, I replaced my addiction with another, healthier one. Every day I use hemp oil without THC content. In the oils that I use is a large concentrate of CBD that helps me to always be in a good shape. You can order this oil in any specialized online store, I personally order from PureHempFarms.com, since they have a free delivery to my regions. I advise you to give up the drug effect of marijuana and start monitoring your health. After a few weeks of using hemp oil, you will notice the difference from smoking marijuana. Good luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    just smoke a bit lol

Thanks
    Like some said. Build up a tolerance. Also to note, THC is psychoactive so your mind will play a role in your perception of the trip.
    I went for years to build up a tolerance, was experiencing panic attacks (with full body paralyzes), anxiety attacks.
    They all were triggered from within me, my mental well being.

Over the years of drug (ab-)using and combining, I have found out that most bad trips of any drug are closely tied with how well your psyche is maintained. A healthy mind will give you a healthy trip

But who knows in the end what fixed it really for me, for sure it couldn't be the drug cocktail from 2016, 7 different drugs in under 6h
    Last edited by sunandthewind; 07-09-2021 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Smoke

Try smoking like just 2 shots and wait for the effects
    Find a Nice and private space to enjoy your trip,eat something before and don't drink,go slow don't smoke a whole joint just 2 shots is enough for news

Thanks
    Are you smoking indica or sativa?