Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Building computer 400-600usd

Hello!
    I wanna build computer and my budget is 600usd.
    What computer parts (CPU, Motherboard, RAM,GPU,PSU,) you can recommend?
    OR should I need to wait, get money and get my budget bigger to build normal gaming pc or it is possible to build good pc with 600usd budget?

Thanks
    The do-it-yourself PC market is really crazy right now. If you are on a $400-$600 budget you'll have a hard time building a decent rig, unless you really scrounge for deals on used parts.

You should have no problem buying a motherboard, case, power supply, SSD and RAM new. Watch slickdeals.net or reddi*****m/r/buildapcsales for deals and jump on them when you see something you want. A low-end B450 motherboard would be fine for a budget rig. I paid $68 for an ASRock mATX B450M PRO4 motherboard from Newegg a few weeks ago.

With your budget, I would try to find a used Ryzen 5 1600 AF, 2600, or 3600. eBay prices are insane, so I would stick to forum marketplaces or the hardwareswap reddit to find the best deals.

Graphics cards are the same way. Demand is so insane even the low-end cards are out of stock or overpriced at most retailers. I would try to find a GTX 1060 6GB or an RX 580 8GB for around $120-$140 shipped. Most people are trying to sell these cards for $200, but they are not worth that.

Obviously I am US-based. If you aren't, I can't really speak to the secondary markets in your country.

Thanks
    In that price range will do better in the used market I think buying 1-2 generations back should get you a pretty nice system using offerup/craigslist

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    you can get a pre-built gaming system, seen them on ebay all the time. Some people will say an old outdated system wont run games well. I say BS. One of my PC's I have is a older system that runs every PC game flawlessly and on high settings. It is older system and easily you can pick up this type of older system like mine for around 500- 600 dollars.

System talking about is: Amd fx 8350, 16 gb ram, Asus gtx 970 strix. I have played aa games on it and still do from time to time and works perfect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Either get an AMD Ryzen 5 2400G or 3400G and a b350 motherboard. start there and buy second hand rams and ssd/hdd if you can. Just buy the procie new and psu new so you have assuarance. you dont really need to get a gpu yet if you are not gonna play a graphic heavy game. if you are just gonna play Overwatch/League or minecraft you can buy the gpu later on. The average price for a 2400g pc with some second hand parts is 300-400 bucks. hope this helps