Thread: Delta 8 THC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Delta 8 THC

I love delta 8 THC. I cant belive this stuff is just legal. Lol. I like adding 800mg of disty to a scoop of peanut butter. Mixing it and eating it. You might say 800mg is ALOT. But its really not. Delta 8 is much much weaker. Plus i have a digestive issue so i cant feel anything under 500mg. But 800mg of delta 8 is about 300mg of delta 9.

You can get a ounce of premium disty from 10dollarcartridge for $120 in like 47 states. It will last you a good 3-6 months!
    ~Sheldom
    -14 year MPGH Veteran

Original CockSucker Group Member

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Delta 8 > Delta 9 if you live in a state where its prohibited. It's worth paying the price for delta 8 instead of buying shit off the street. You don't know what bullshit's in street product. Delta 8 usually also has legit lab testing and it very potent if you're buying distillate from a reputable source.
    Please +rep and +thanks if I helped
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    I also tried this once but my friends like it more than me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Take advantage of Delta 8 whilst you can

Thanks

Red face vape Delta 8

I have never tried to eat 8, but I smoke and recently switched to vape. So, Torch Diamond Thc-O has become my salvation. Now I smoke only him. It is tasty, there are different tastes and there is a great effect. Thank you for described your method of admission, I will definitely try.

Thanks
    THC products today are very popular worldwide, and it is not surprising because they help people relax. I am surprised that in many countries, THC products are prohibited by law, although alcohol is still considered legal.

Thanks
    THC products today are very popular worldwide, and it is not surprising because they help people relax. I am surprised that in many countries, THC products are prohibited by law, although alcohol is still considered legal. I don't have bad habits, but sometimes I use a vape with Delta-9 and Delta-8. I buy these vapes here weedofficials.com. They help me to relax and forget about all my problems, at least for a while. Rest is necessary for more productive work.

Thanks

Wink Great

Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
    I love delta 8 THC. I cant belive this stuff is just legal. Lol. I like adding 800mg of disty to a scoop of peanut butter. Mixing it and eating it. You might say 800mg is ALOT. But its really not. Delta 8 is much much weaker. Plus i have a digestive issue so i cant feel anything under 500mg. But 800mg of delta 8 is about 300mg of delta 9.

You can get a ounce of premium disty from 10dollarcartridge for $120 in like 47 states. It will last you a good 3-6 months!
    ok
    this is cool man i would like to jion