Are you constantly fed up with inaddequacy?

Do you learn things faster than most people in your life?

Do you want to make a true impact on the world?

Do you have good English skills?

Are you well adept with computers and understand automating processes and making things more efficient? (Even if you don't program it yourself)?

Do you enjoy making progress more than socializing and understand the power of the internet?

Are you willing to take on this position 40+ hours a week?

The job wont consist of too much direct work but rather a lot of Delegation and management and expansion. I also do not want any short term employment... are you ready to join a company for the next 10 years of your life?

If you answered yes to all of these. You may very well be a perfect fit for my company.
I have gotten ENCUMBERED managing and acting as Hear of Digital Operations of my startup Studio. I must give more of my time to networking here in Beverly Hills, CA and need someone to take on a lot of the digital operations.

You will keep up with employees making sure they produce QUALITY work, Hire new employees, Hire employees whose sole job will be to hire employees... everything. You will replace my head of digital operations as CEO.
I am also looking to set up coliving mansions in different counties which you can help facilitate.

$1,000 is where I would love to start unless you wish to work non-stop you can get paid $2,000 a month, which can also increase over time. You will get a raise every year of at LEAST 3%.

Application Form – Virus Ventures
https://www.virusventures.com/application-form/

Thanks.