Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post
    How much of the proof have you had of the other pedo before reporting it to the proper authorities?
    Like 30+ pages of screenshots of conversations, saying he would "bend you over and fuck you doggystyle" and things like that; just after asking if she was indeed 13, full selfies, dick pics, IP, and address

that's about it before we filed the IC3 online crime report, the only difference I noticed on his IG was that he quit working at his IT position and began working at walmart, but I'm not sure what was the actual catalyst for this movement.

----------------

with the current pedo we have 2 hours of video with his voice saying some pretty self-incriminating things like fucking a minor, asking for nudes, his steamID, dickscord and some selfies from his snapchat but we don't have the username of his snap.
    Last edited by boy; 01-31-2021 at 07:08 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boy View Post

Like 30+ pages of screenshots of conversations, saying he would "bend you over and fuck you doggystyle" and things like that; just after asking if she was indeed 13, full selfies, dick pics, IP, and address

that's about it before we filed the IC3 online crime report, the only difference I noticed on his IG was that he quit working at his IT position and began working at walmart, but I'm not sure what was the actual catalyst for this movement.

----------------

with the current pedo we have 2 hours of video with his voice saying some pretty self-incriminating things like fucking a minor, asking for nudes, his steamID, dickscord and some selfies from his snapchat but we don't have the username of his snap.
    IT position = no young girls

Walmart = tons of young girls

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boy View Post
    ok but fr how do you dox a pedo i just saw some fucking terribly disgusting shit of a 24 yo grooming a 16 yo girl bruhhhhhhh

so basically my friend is 17 now but she's known this dude since she was 16 and

- he admitted to saving all her pics and jacking off to them (we recorded it)
    - and then he constantly asks where she at and that if they were together he would wanna fuck her
    - says she might as well send more pics because he's already seen her ass and pussy (bc people reposted her underage nudes and there's a troll group that follows her and spreads it around)
    - he's also tried video calling her multiple times so he could jack off on cam (even if hers wasnt on)
    - he's sent dick pics to her fully knowing she was 16 at the time
    - tries to guilt trip her to sending nudes by saying his parents are in the hospital and some other cringe shit
    - TRYING TO EXTORT/BLACKMAIL A MINOR TO SENDING NUDES IS SO FUCKEDD UPPP

if you guys want some video evidence i can send the google drive link but its like 2 hours long of him just making really disgusting comments to her and stroking his dick in vr (vrchat)

so far we have some snapchat selfies, and a steam url but idk what to do with those yet, apparently we can get him to play vrchat it might be possible to pull his IP through the lobby or something, but idk what to do with an IP either
    didn't we go thru this before or maybe it wasn't u but, easiest way to dox someone who truly deserves it is : leakcheck on usernames see if you find any patterns, working logins or other websites the user has used to maybe gather more info from. If the user has a twitter or instagram just search it up, look for location tags and or real names even if only first name. Look at his friends see if you can find his real account if this is not. take exif from any pics he sent u, exif/metadata readers let you get more info on phone model or pc webcam model and even location if hes on ios and modern androids. If u have not gotten his ip yet, go on statcounter.net create a project and copy paste the script onto a imgur, website, or any tumblr/other mainstream selfhost websites like ******, wix, u get it, make sure ur script captures visitors ips and that ur website is convincing, take 10 minutes out of ur day to set something up that he would fall for, and most importantly NOT FIND WEIRD/Sketchy, i personally used the (fanart) method and say hey do you like my fanart, linking to a tumblr or deviantart with some random googled ass art, not great art but not bad. User will click, u got his ip or just manually host a ip grabber, or send him an application which usually wont work, its all about social engineering the person more than it is finding who he is, what are his habits what does he sound like, check youtube see if any of ur hits have accs if they do cross reference voice, spotify check his music taste see if it corresponds, you gotta get real autistic to find autists especially pedos and shit cause they know what they are doing is wrong and will go at any length to conceal it most likely. Once u got a general idea of his first name, location, phone, and generally who he is as a person online you proceed to search whitepages or any public info websites just pay the godamn 5 bux when you find a profile that you are certain could be him or could be related. Once u got the info aka Dave Cakeman you can search him up publicly cause nowadays everyone has a public profile to some extent, if u cant find any info on his profile his moms or his relative's will have more info, especially if they are old they are more likely to literally post their address or house pics, which can be backtracked w maps. Idk how people dont know how to dox someone its literally free public info, but at the same time seriously do not condone any actions you take with above info, as its only educational and to only be used against people who truly deserve it, scammers-pedos-terrorists. aite hope that solves ur question go do it now

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

boy (02-01-2021),Charion (01-31-2021),Hollow_Knight (02-01-2021),Stack (02-03-2021),Xenon~ (01-31-2021)

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    tell him to meet you at waltmart and bust his ass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    24 and 17?.. That's not pedo shit and it's hardly grooming. A lot of countries have the age of consent set at 16.

The real question is why the fuck did your friend take and share "underage nudes" in the first place and why the fuck hasn't she blocked the creep or tried to restrict his access to her in any capacity? (nothing you've said would suggest she's even attempted, in fact from what you've said the behaviour is being tolerated and by extension encouraged)

Everyone involved in this situation seem like massive losers. Tell your loser friend to reduce her online presence, develop some sort of self respect and stop talking to creeps.
    Last edited by Austin; 02-03-2021 at 03:14 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-04-2021),[MPGH]Luke420 (02-03-2021),Matthew (02-03-2021),[MPGH]meme (02-12-2021),Royce (02-22-2021),Vice (02-22-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    24 and 17?.. That's not pedo shit and it's hardly grooming. A lot of countries have the age of consent set at 16.

The real question is why the fuck did your friend take and share "underage nudes" in the first place and why the fuck hasn't she blocked the creep or tried to restrict his access to her in any capacity? (nothing you've said would suggest she's even attempted, in fact from what you've said the behaviour is being tolerated and by extension encouraged)

Everyone involved in this situation seem like massive losers. Tell your loser friend to reduce her online presence, develop some sort of self respect and stop talking to creeps.

eh austin knows whats up

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post
    How much of the proof have you had of the other pedo before reporting it to the proper authorities?
    Yeah you're gonna need some solid evidence. I wouldn't say going over opinion is the best of ideas. But your call.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    take it to the police

they can dox him
    This.
    What the fuck are you going to do when you know who he is?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    all pedos should just die , its a shame how they can ruin peoples lifes yet still be free to walk around and continue their process to do it again.. a parent, victim, family member, etc should have the right to defend themselves from a person who does such a vile act of disgust and be allowed to seek rightful justice.. some of these fucks never even get put inside a jail cell while someone else sells a ounce of weed and gets a few years in the system coming out all fucked up.

16 - and 23 is not bad .. and 24 and 17 like mentioned is not grooming.. i was in my early twenties once and honestly i know women mature much faster then men, and also were not fully adults yet even in our early twenties life still has alot for us to learn. alot of countries like mentioned the legal age is 16 .. but i still wouldn't condone that .. plenty of pussy out there and you dont want to be put away as a pedo

its also very common for girls in high school to have boyfriends that are in college.. i have seen it numerous times while in school, and also have dated girls who have admitted in high school dating men in there early twenties .. girls in general like guys a little older then them in most cases..

and yes like mentioned why did your friend send underage nudes, continues to talk to the creep, and honestly seems to be looking for attention from her friends..

girls in general espcecially attractive ones will be hit on quite a bit with wierd sexual offers, dick pics, etc..
    Last edited by SailorRoberts; 02-22-2021 at 08:47 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SailorRoberts For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Luke420 (02-22-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorRoberts View Post
    all pedos should just die , its a shame how they can ruin peoples lifes yet still be free to walk around and continue their process to do it again.. a parent, victim, family member, etc should have the right to defend themselves from a person who does such a vile act of disgust and be allowed to seek rightful justice.. some of these fucks never even get put inside a jail cell while someone else sells a ounce of weed and gets a few years in the system coming out all fucked up.

16 - and 23 is not bad .. and 24 and 17 like mentioned is not grooming.. i was in my early twenties once and honestly i know women mature much faster then men, and also were not fully adults yet even in our early twenties life still has alot for us to learn. alot of countries like mentioned the legal age is 16 .. but i still wouldn't condone that .. plenty of pussy out there and you dont want to be put away as a pedo

its also very common for girls in high school to have boyfriends that are in college.. i have seen it numerous times while in school, and also have dated girls who have admitted in high school dating men in there early twenties .. girls in general like guys a little older then them in most cases..

and yes like mentioned why did your friend send underage nudes, continues to talk to the creep, and honestly seems to be looking for attention from her friends..

girls in general espcecially attractive ones will be hit on quite a bit with wierd sexual offers, dick pics, etc..
    i wish we could freely kill pedos would be my new job.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12