Thread: AQWAS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Update: Spin-off of AQWAS Created, The Lexicon. Or The AQWASLexicon to avoid the name game. Runs on a modified version of AQWAS's core program. I think it will be a lot more likable for those having issues going back and forth between AQWAS and the game window. Here's a small display of it, at its current state.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

INFORMATION ON UPDATES:

Multiple weeks into building the Lexicon, The Lexicon is a new separate program from AQWAS, while it functions primarily the same, It's being made to make the original AQWAS practically be nothing but a core.

The Lexicon now has a basic MPGH Login Check Feature{This will block you from using the Lexicon without logging in first}
    The Lexicon will read .bot Files only.
    Bots will now automatically detect screen resolution, this means the old bots will no longer work. (Could Not Be Prevented Sorry)
    Upside: One bot will work on all resolutions once created.
    Current Quick Teleport Index: Near Complete--Current number of working teleports 104.
    Adventure Quest Worlds runs inside of the Lexicon. No longer requiring you to switch between AQW and AQWAS when using the tool.
    Upcoming Plans:
    With the Lexicon bot system now registering resolution I can begin adding calls that will work for all bots, this means
    you could eventually make a bot that looks like this for instance.
    Code:
    battleon
    move upperleft
    3.2 <--This number is just the wait time in seconds now YAY!
    move bottomright
    move centermiddle
    attackbot
    30 <--This number is the time called, to keep attacking for, after calling the attackbot
    move centerright
    teleport
    battleontown
    move centertop
    0.43 > ] These two numbers are for when you will need more specific calls on screen placement
    0.77 > ] They are where your cursor goes based on screen percentage. Simple but not. Good for selecting NPC quest icons on screen.
    select questone
    accept quest
    0.43 > ] This would be when coming back done with the quest
    0.77 > ] and reselecting the needed npc icon to open the quest list
    finish questone <--this would automate the finishing process of a quest.
    This is for future reference but its getting closer.
    Edit: I Guess you can use seconds. If you have a number like 3.2 it will read as 3 or 3.6 as 4. So I believe for the moment.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 03-10-2021 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Can't wait for this to be all set and done. I wish I could help but I'm not good at programming. Keep up the good work, man!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Biyaaay View Post
    Can't wait for this to be all set and done. I wish I could help but I'm not good at programming. Keep up the good work, man!
    I appreciate every comment. It has been so long I kind of feel bad, I have not put in any coding efforts on this recently. I will continue, I just have other projects on hand. In seeing such I will be uploading the updated platform as it currently stands until I can resume my efforts on this project.

Here are some things that I know need to be worked on:
    1. The new UI control up top gets buggy when red is pressed and you may need to press purple twice to be able to switch and close them all. (will be a simple fix)
    2. There is still no "Cancel started bot Key" for instantly stopping the bots.
    3. Thousands of bots need to be made and I will not be doing them all. Hence the ability for you to make them with more ease.
    4. the Grid menu such as move to b3 or a6 is in an Unfinished state and needs hours of coding still, easy but tedious code.
    5. When I do start to work on it again I'm sure I'll remember more bugs and unfinished pieces.
    Current "Updates" and or features that were not provided in AQWAS.
    1. Uses the .bot files
    2. Auto-detects screen size and bots are written by percentage(making the bots work and be written the same on any screen-size)
    3. Pulls in AQW's Game Window
    NEEDED INFO (Make sure your Artix Game Launcher is closed completely, Maximize AQWAS, then press the book, wait, next head to AQW's tab and click play game as quick as you can, then wait) if done in time the game window should pull into AQWAS now ready to be fed controls from the bots.
    4. Pressing on your Resolution size will open the Grid,
    Consider the left-top of the screen to be 0% and the right-top, 100%. The top-left 0% & bottom-left to be 100%.
    each big lines vertex is sitting on .10 grid meaning .10 is 10% so .10,.20 would be 10% by 20% the grid will help with making your own bots press anywhere on the grid such as the location you want to go to make it disappear.
    Picture of the grid.
    No grid entrys currently function [the grid is currently simply for reference]

Uploaded for approval...

Edit: It seems I forgot about a lot. the Login was meant to be removed. and on my end the mouse was not moving when attempting to start a bot. Best of luck this version may not work as intended. Edit 2: Bot files work as intended just never finished rewriting any yet I guess.
    Ugh my brain can't not do stuff,
    fotia
    direct-move
    direct-move
    direct-move
    select-quest 3
    accept-quest
    that is the most functional quest file I found on the new system incomplete but something to compare to.
    making the mouse move to a direct spot on the screen requires the call "direct-move" first as seen above.
    delay is now called in seconds 3.2 is what I use by default but bad latency will bug out AQWAS either way.
    select quest three aims a little low I think but idk
    you can now call "teleport" then on the next line the place.
    save your .txt file as .bot and bang alls good.
    Edit 4: In the top left you can prevent it from asking you to login everytime AQWAS opens, There are hundreds of already working teleports there as well. -unfinished as well-
    Virus scans:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...1692/detection
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/y8ix8r5y69
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 05-01-2021 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Put simply this build is not ready for release & has many issues that take time and energy to correct even if they are minor. Since I don't currently have as much time to extend to this new AQWAS build, I am releasing the unstable revision (as it is).
    Things to Note:
    1. Now running on screen percentage! Meaning all bots will work on all screen sizes. (In simple terms it can go from [0.0 to 1.0][0% to 100%] or [0.45732] if need be)
    2. I built a grid for reference on where your mouse would be clicking based on .10%. (Each main grid vertex sits on a 10% quadrant)
    3. There are some minor errors in both the program & UI, as stated above this version was not intended for release, at all. (Most issues are only UI Based)
    4. I removed the Login all in all , I did this quickly today, I don't believe it will affect anything else. The PM's are appreciated and I'm always willing to make the change and remember the rule.
    5. I feel as though I should state that AQWAS does not due well with bad internet. It needs the quickest latency possible to ensure stability in function.
    6. Feel free to PM me issues found with, wait time, the mouse not moving, It won't click on its own.
    =====================
    Bot Creating Current Calls: (Case Sensitive [Maybe])
    =====================
    teleport - can initiate a teleport after the initial first teleport.
    teleport
    battleon
    accept-quest - presses the accept quest button if the menu is open. (Or it should).
    accept-quest
    3.2 (approx. time to wait in seconds afterward)
    attackbot - turns on the attack bot [it will only attack with the skills you've turned on in the Generic Attack Bot section]
    attackbot
    45 (the time in seconds to start generically attacking before continuing the script)
    [getting rather close to where I'm unsure what has been finished in the program]
    direct-move - a call to move the mouse to a direct screen location. (currently needed to make a bot as the grids coding is incomplete)
    direct-move
    repeat - begin the bot script from the third-line down(it maybe the first now, but idk, originally it would skip teleporting you again)
    repeat
    BOT EXAMPLE
    battleontown
    3.2 (time to wait)
    teleport
    battleon
    3.2<-- this may not need to be here after a teleport, I'm unsure (how am I unsure? well I haven't worked on this in over a month)
    teleport
    battleontown
    direct-move
    0.35 (Based on percentage or the grid)
    attackbot
    direct-move
    teleport
    battleon
    repeat
    I just made that up - should attack the monster in battleontown and keep going forever until AQWAS is closed (hence the need for a stop button) [I have never tested the bot code above...may click in all the wrong spots just for example]
    ===========================

Bots Directory: Program Files(x86)\AQWAS\Bots\yourbotname.bot
    The UI needs lots of work and fixing, along with the program. I have learned many new things that make the old coding, well... less than useful.
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/u0qlpvxxct
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...cbe5/detection
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 05-03-2021 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Spell check

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

hobodan111 (05-13-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    //approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

8. The Following User Says Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

IfOnlyYouKnew (05-04-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I will be officially archiving this and the original AQWAS soon. Both programs have their own insecurities and at this point the code is not worth fixing, I have a much more stable client coming that can do more of the things that were promised. It is twice as stable and minimizes the chance of something you don't want happening from happening, I am also currently working on a new core program, that will function primarily the same as grim. The learning curve is headache giving, so far i have converted some of the needed Java script settings into c# so that the game will soon actually connect through my loader. I do not have flash installed on my PC and will not be installing it as it is unnecessary to have from more than one standpoint. All in all you don't need it. I highly recommend you remove adobe's flash, but I know many of you have it to run grim. If I'm wrong about grim still requiring it let me know.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]meme (05-11-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    All in all you don't need it. I highly recommend you remove adobe's flash, but I know many of you have it to run grim. If I'm wrong about grim still requiring it let me know.
    I think grim3.8+ is portable but I'm unsure, so I retract my previous statement. You shouldn't need flash installed if its placed into the application if I am correct. It's just better for security. I recently moved and don't have internet installed, which is why the new program hasn't come yet, harder to test the bugs without AQW running. The new client will be able to pull in Grim, the Launcher, and eventually run external like the original AQWAS software. When running in grim mode, I wanted to change the way the bots started but was getting more bugs than success so we will have to see. Although it already can pull in grim and the launcher. Allows for custom skill ordering for the attackbot such as 1423514235 or 16342. Must have the one sorry. Pressing the "ESC" key will immediately stop any bot controlling your mouse. Reads .bot files. Bots run on percentage conversions, allowing one bot to run the same on all screen sizes. Included in this is the "Grid" which you can use as reference to see where you would be clicking on a .10 by .10 vertex. (Makes making a bot easier).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I can't run grim without flash installed so I think it still needs flash.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Biyaaay For This Useful Post:

IfOnlyYouKnew (05-27-2021)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12