Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    How much longer until I can use this mod? I really need one because it sucks having bought the game, but cannot play it due to not being able to update the game using crappy mobile data, of which is all I have and it is not good at all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro_The_Alien View Post
    Would LiveConnect_DisconectFromDemonware(bool disable)

be of any interest in going about this?

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure it's done VIA hex editing
    Yeah I ain�t got a clue about this sort of stuff ... is anyone here or you willing to try figure this out in exchange for something ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I saw your post on making the game play offline I know it's hard to do without a initial server connection I was just wondering if there's any tips you could help provide in how I should go about doing this functions etc I'm still researching as I type this out rn one of my bo4 debug.elf pdb's is loading in ida for reference lol
    Sorry man but i have been warned 2 times by Activision lawers to stop. I cannot help with this. Even tho i have achieved this myself making BOCW + BO4 Fully playable offline from boot of the .exe but i cannot disclose how. Im sorry, dont give up though. Thats all i can say.

I can tell you, If you plan on releasing this free or paid content if you manage to figure it out, Activison will sue you with 0 warnings prior to releasing it.

Your penalty will be 100% no less than a 4 figure sum. So its not worth it mate. If you figure this out, Keep it to yourself/Trusted friends only

What i did to Black Ops 4-CW is enough to grant 3arc/Activision a huge amount of compensation if i released it free or even paid. For those that dont know a crack you acquire content that you need to pay for. Removing the pay for makes it free (crack) meaning the devs wont earn revenue, = Damages the buisness. They will wipe the floor with any of you that release this type of content.

Which is why i chose not to, & Even by myself showing previews on here a few months ago got me my 2nd warning. If i released it a few months ago, There would be no warning. Straight sue.
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 04-08-2021 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Damn

Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post
    Sorry man but i have been warned 2 times by Activision lawers to stop. I cannot help with this. Even tho i have achieved this myself making BOCW + BO4 Fully playable offline from boot of the .exe but i cannot disclose how. Im sorry, dont give up though. Thats all i can say.

I can tell you, If you plan on releasing this free or paid content if you manage to figure it out, Activison will sue you with 0 warnings prior to releasing it.

Your penalty will be 100% no less than a 4 figure sum. So its not worth it mate. If you figure this out, Keep it to yourself/Trusted friends only

What i did to Black Ops 4-CW is enough to grant 3arc/Activision a huge amount of compensation if i released it free or even paid. For those that dont know a crack you acquire content that you need to pay for. Removing the pay for makes it free (crack) meaning the devs wont earn revenue, = Damages the buisness. They will wipe the floor with any of you that release this type of content.

Which is why i chose not to, & Even by myself showing previews on here a few months ago got me my 2nd warning. If i released it a few months ago, There would be no warning. Straight sue.

Shit that's horrible man, I wasn't really planning on doing a release at all mainly my own tool, which I think is fair considering i've paid for the game and spent over 300 dollars buying it, And that really sucks cause im stuck dead in my tracks I wish I could get help but that's alright I wouldn't want you to cause any legal issues

Thanks
    That whole lawyer crap suing you is bullcrap. Just lies because someone only wants to give such a lifesaver to their friends and that's it. If It was true, Ayria and ProjectNova wouldn't even exist. Plus it wont hurt anybody if people were allowed to play a game that they wasted money on without being forced to play it online. That is why I NEVER buy games anymore, its better to get a cracked version, in which the American Supreme Court had decided that DRM circumvention is legal.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kimjongun1 View Post
    Hi , you guys seem pretty clued in with this sort of stuff.. I've seen and heard there's a way to change the icon/symbol next to you're name on Cold War to console when your actually on pc , basically like a glitch or visual trick to make it look like you're on console when you're on a pc , I'm not sure if its an injection based hack or something like a script with a cronus which I've heard is what they use to do it � was wondering if it was possible for one of you to figure out maybe we can sort a payment or something
    Anyone want to get in touch if they know how to do it or can figure out easily please ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm not really sure And tbh I can't really release this tool as i'd get sued instantly

- - - Updated - - -

Not necessarily I've had a couple friends who didn't even write tools for the game and simply mined it and got threats from lawyers

- - - Updated - - -

Should be good now image was verified awhile back

- - - Updated - - -

Should be able to view the image now

Thanks
    Releasing the tool would not be risky at all. The only time you can get in trouble is if you include code/assets from the game. And at least in America, DRM circumvention is 100% legal, and the federal courts ruled that it is legal, and its also legal according to state governments too. Don't let people like IWesly or whoever to lie to you and ruin things for you. The whole crap where he claims you'll be sued is because they want an excuse as to not let anybody have his tool except for their friends, and they don't want anyone else to take the spotlight either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's still illegal tampering with there game files In their TOS, People have been sued for way less shit they'd hand out C&D'S just for mining files remember that kid who got sued just for making a cheat for that damn fortnite game? he won ofc in the end once they realized how dumb that was, But they don't care they'll still sue and they have the right to because the second you buy or make a account for any of their games you agree to their TOS.

Thanks
    Im currently attempting to make a offline tool for cold war I've made some progress so far as such as getting the game offline and disconnected from the servers and for the most part being able to browse menus, But i still cannot get in game so if there is anyone in this thread who see's this and thinks they could help me I would very much appreciate it
    if your project is still relevant, i'm interested in working with you

https://prnt.sc/12rb5if

my id : ZeiiKeN#3755

Thanks
    I saw your post on making the game play offline I know it's hard to do without a initial server connection I was just wondering if there's any tips you could help provide in how I should go about doing this functions etc I'm still researching as I type this out rn one of my bo4 debug.elf pdb's is loading in ida for reference lol
    wanna post said pdb?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12