Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

How to get MSStore DBD for free (basically)

This method is probably popular but I don’t seen it here at the forum, and it actually works for every game available in the Xbox App, but this is the DbD topic so this is the tutorial for DbD.
    Note: this is permanent if your Game is downloaded on your pc, asa you deinstall the Game you have to repeat everything.

You need:
    - A friend who owns the game (Via GamePass or bought)
    - Time
    - An Internet Connection
    - The Xbox App
    - An alternativ Xbox Account (a fresh one is fine)

How to:
    1. Login to your friends account.
    2. Download the game and start it once.
    3. log out of your friends account
    *Dont log in to your Alt Account*
    4. Start Dead by Daylight out of your library
    5. When it asks you to login with an account, log in with your Alt Account
    6. Enjoy the game.

Keep in mind you only can start the game when you aren’t logged in to the Xbox App. (In my case when I logged in with my account to Xbox I couldn’t start it, when I logged out and used „none“ account it worked“. And you don’t need to log in to the Alt account in game everytime, it’s permanent.

Hope I could help.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NeoxXII For This Useful Post:

485854874 (05-22-2021),ixuatl (04-12-2021),LucasVINIBRBR1 (04-12-2021),Mastasly (04-12-2021),poopydoopy2019 (04-13-2021),xSebaHD_ (05-30-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Let me try

EDIT: well, actually works. Thank you.
    Hope this isnt get patched.
    Last edited by LucasVINIBRBR1; 04-12-2021 at 08:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasVINIBRBR1 View Post
    Let me try

Lil'offtopic:
    Remember that one day we wondered on DSchat who gonna get 3/3 HWID first?
    Well, I won xD
    hahah

Was pissed at first when realized its HWID but then thanks to few helpful guys that had some idea about spoofing and shared some knowledge in PMs,mails,ds etc
    I'm already back to 0/3 now but still.... this finally happened,lol.
    No longer HWID virgin, lul.

ps.shoutout to guys like: Kill,Ixuatl,Shardsking they helped me with understanding this whole spoofin shiizzzz, whats work and whats not etc
    4th Apr 2021 3/3 HWiD Banned xD.
    5th Apr 2021 Back to 0/3 Bans. GG EZ...Try harder EAC/BHVR.

All those banwaves are just shitty inconvenience but defo not the
    showstoppers

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mastasly For This Useful Post:

fuhlcend (04-13-2021),hunnycane (06-01-2021),ixuatl (04-12-2021),ShardsKing (04-12-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastasly View Post

Was pissed at first when realized its HWID but then thanks to few helpful guys that had some idea about spoofing and shared some knowledge in PMs,mails,ds etc

ps.shoutout to guys like: Kill,Ixuatl,Shardsking they helped me with understanding this whole spoofin shiizzzz, whats work and whats not etc
    Tell me NOW what you know xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Tell me NOW what you know xD
    msg me on ds tomoz ,we will chat.

showstoppers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Indeed you can have infinite accounts in MSstore, you only need a main account that has bought the game or paid with the xbox pass. The rest of the shared accounts will always have the opportunity to play the game for free again and again.

I'm doing something similar now with Steam to evade flags and bans and continue using all the hacks on this forum. No risk of Ban.

The problem, and returning to MSstore is that if you can be banned, even more so if you already had an HWID Ban by EAC (this is a patch that came out practically the next month after the game was released in MSstore) EAC recognizes regardless if you are on Steam or MSstore that you have a HWIDban, and you get banned again.

Here just what I discovered to evade the Ban is an internal error of the Unreal engine, it is very similar to the steps you describe. You start with your account that has the game, change user profile without exiting the game and basically put a brake on EAC (which has already been loaded when starting the game). This works halfway, because each update updates this bug and when you make this kind of switch, the game crashes again due to an error in unreal / eac / dbd. This is also related to the xbox console or xbox live application, so until it is updated, you still have this error. Microsoft takes little time to update it so it is a couple of days and again you can use this Bug again having a free Spoofer so to speak.

Just doing the steps that you are describing. So it is not only having the game for free, but also having a free and functional Spoofer.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ixuatl For This Useful Post:

Mastasly (04-12-2021),wumss (04-15-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    Indeed you can have infinite accounts in MSstore, you only need a main account that has bought the game or paid with the xbox pass. The rest of the shared accounts will always have the opportunity to play the game for free again and again.

I'm doing something similar now with Steam to evade flags and bans and continue using all the hacks on this forum. No risk of Ban.

The problem, and returning to MSstore is that if you can be banned, even more so if you already had an HWID Ban by EAC (this is a patch that came out practically the next month after the game was released in MSstore) EAC recognizes regardless if you are on Steam or MSstore that you have a HWIDban, and you get banned again.

Here just what I discovered to evade the Ban is an internal error of the Unreal engine, it is very similar to the steps you describe. You start with your account that has the game, change user profile without exiting the game and basically put a brake on EAC (which has already been loaded when starting the game). This works halfway, because each update updates this bug and when you make this kind of switch, the game crashes again due to an error in unreal / eac / dbd. This is also related to the xbox console or xbox live application, so until it is updated, you still have this error. Microsoft takes little time to update it so it is a couple of days and again you can use this Bug again having a free Spoofer so to speak.

Just doing the steps that you are describing. So it is not only having the game for free, but also having a free and functional Spoofer.
    I tell you one thing after all free shit I tested also semi decent almost never updated paid ones...
    Now I see the importance to actually have rly gud spoofer that owner actually updates regularly and the drivers used for it.
    Regardless of the price.
    As in recent days when I been doing my tests with many various spoofers free/paid etc
    I been seeing EAC monit much more that i'd liketo xD:
    Code:
    EAC:DL.Spoof method detected, and then game closing
    Luckily this doesn't auto ban your current account instantly so i cud keep ongoing with tests for few more days.
    So now when i experience this on my own had to find my way thru it... I gotta admit to what u said many months ago:
    you shudn't save money on a gud spoofer same way u shudnt do it on your tatoo artist lol.

ps.Info to all the people that just like me still be willing to test all free shitty spoofers first in a hope to find the working one...dont waste your time xD
    or prepare yourself for loads viruses,rootkits,for your ms office365 and windows to deactivate on the go and many more other things that you wont necessarily mite like ...so yea.
    Last edited by Mastasly; 04-12-2021 at 10:20 AM.

showstoppers

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mastasly For This Useful Post:

ixuatl (04-14-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastasly View Post
    Lil'offtopic:
    Remember that one day we wondered on DSchat who gonna get 3/3 HWID first?
    Well, I won xD
    hahah

sound totally make a blog post or something more secret for users to find so we can fuck with the devs until they fix their game.

Thanks
    Let me try

4 words for you and to others

It's public information now.
    Last edited by T-800; 04-13-2021 at 12:31 AM.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

14. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

poopydoopy2019 (04-14-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post

well i didnt thought everyone would reply here because its already known, how ever this isnt the problem from bhvr not getting their game fixed, this is microsoft not getting xbox fixed. This ''bug'' is up now from release of the Xbox app at windows 10. An Youtuber with 2 million subs made an video about that too. Since microsoft doesnt seem to care about that i dont think they get it fixed soon.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoxXII For This Useful Post:

LucasVINIBRBR1 (04-13-2021),xSebaHD_ (04-13-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Actually this "bug" is in Steam too.
    But, with the DLC's... and everyone knows that since 2018

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoxXII View Post
    well i didnt thought everyone would reply here because its already known, how ever this isnt the problem from bhvr not getting their game fixed, this is microsoft not getting xbox fixed. This ''bug'' is up now from release of the Xbox app at windows 10. An Youtuber with 2 million subs made an video about that too. Since microsoft doesnt seem to care about that i dont think they get it fixed soon.
    If is known and not fixed, it mean developers don't know about it. You can have ~5000 users on a forum that is just unpopular so the developers of the game don't know about it, this is not the case of MPGH.

If the bug works against DbD ToS and you can get an unfair advantage/exploit the game, bypass ban or any other stuff... it will get fixed/patched and if possible, the users of it will get banned.

Be sure if you can exploit DbD using another platform that BHVR can't do anything, once they see instructions on how to re-create the issue, they will be able to contact Microsoft, and there's no reason for them to stay and watch how someone exploits or violates their ToS.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually this "bug" is in Steam too.
    But, with the DLC's... and everyone knows that since 2018
    aka steamcrack or greenluma?

If that's what you mean, both are detected by EAC.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If is known and not fixed, it mean developers don't know about it. You can have ~5000 users on a forum that is just unpopular so the developers of the game don't know about it, this is not the case of MPGH.

If the bug works against DbD ToS and you can get an unfair advantage/exploit the game, bypass ban or any other stuff... it will get fixed/patched and if possible, the users of it will get banned.

Be sure if you can exploit DbD using another platform that BHVR can't do anything, once they see instructions on how to re-create the issue, they will be able to contact Microsoft, and there's no reason for them to stay and watch how someone exploits or violates their ToS.

- - - Updated - - -

Aka Family Sharing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

- - - Updated - - -

Well the thing is the Youtuber with 2 mil subscribers did a video about that, he contacted microsoft and did all the stuff. 6 Month later and they did not fixed it. The same Youtuber made a video about steam ea exploit by basically getting unlimited games through it and steam fixed it 2 days later. How ever i dont really think microsoft will patch their Xbox app exploit. If they do, i wouldnt be mad at all. I actually find it important that they fix it. A lot of shit going around with this exploit, and dbd is one of the most uneffected games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Just one word for that : Bhvr can't do anything about that, this is belong with microsoft, this method is same for all game on the ms store, sea of thieves, forza etc. Only way for bhvr to bypass this is doing something like bhvr account but this require to many work for them and we all know that bhvr are too lazy to do that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NeoxXII View Post
    Well the thing is the Youtuber with 2 mil subscribers did a video about that, he contacted microsoft and did all the stuff. 6 Month later and they did not fixed it. The same Youtuber made a video about steam ea exploit by basically getting unlimited games through it and steam fixed it 2 days later. How ever i dont really think microsoft will patch their Xbox app exploit. If they do, i wouldnt be mad at all. I actually find it important that they fix it. A lot of shit going around with this exploit, and dbd is one of the most uneffected games.
    btw that's not exploit, ms store "store game license" and xbox app "store game progression" in 90% of the time ban are belong to xbox app wich is your game progression so create new xbox profile and you are "unban" but loose all in game progression (not dlc)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast