Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by peoplewhat View Post
    can't believe no one told me the no zombies wasn't working, I posted the wrong code,

but this one works

Code:
    AoB = AOBScan("55 8B EC 53 57 56 81 EC AC 00 00 00 8B 75 08 8B")
    if (AoB) then
    print("no zombies ok")
    for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
    writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+4, 0xC3)
    end
    else
    print("no zombies failed")
    end
    I also found no bandit attack
    I just have to test it in the next cycle to make sure
    Hope it works, I literally die everytime because of the bandit's shitty tracking system

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by baldie79 View Post
    owh... i see, but doesn't lua codes made that didn't count as cheat?
    i'm sorry if i mistaken but from what i read and learn lua cheat table prevent the anti cheat program to detect such cheat...
    but maybe i am wrong though...
    well thx anyway @masterloko22690 for the enlightenmen
    i mean, it is possible to get a wrong data on the server to calculate the damage, i believe peoplewhat will find something like that because he can already spawn weapons, the lua can make you data load as a higher damage than you should do but if the server has the info on what u using then it can see if the data don't match, the way would be to change how the server sees you while also editing your damage or giving you multiple weapons to cause a one big hit (cannot do multiple hits too since the server has your attack speed), hacking the way the server treats you is hard so the latter is more "doable", but i can't help a lot more than with logic since i got dyslexia ><

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shoutouttohades View Post
    Hope it works, I literally die every time because of the bandit's shitty tracking system
    nah looks like I really have to share a .CT file cause that's the only sure way I know how to get the no zombies, disable zombie change state, no bandit attack etc. damn I can't seem to get the upload file to work. Geez here's only one workaround I guess.

check the vid descrip, when you open the file, you'll see that basically

cheat engine/ .ct file

so this doesn't actually remove zombies, it just makes them invisible, they still can't attack, so, You're going to be bumping into them without even knowing, kinda like a ghost basically.
    Last edited by peoplewhat; 04-15-2021 at 07:42 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoplewhat For This Useful Post:

colorless1 (04-28-2021),Diarka (04-15-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    nah looks like I really have to share a .CT file cause that's the only sure way I know how to get the no zombies, disable zombie change state, no bandit attack etc. damn I can't seem to get the upload file to work
    Try uploading it to some file sharing website or something and share a link, idk if that'll work.

Thanks
    yeah I updated my post above. enjoy. still have to do an epic vid for you guys. I'm really weighing the pros and cons of doing that epic vid. (It's basically the coolest stuff I've seen in deadfrontier, in that vid). a lil modified gameplay. But I want to dig around a lil more, and figure out some more stuff.

edit reupdated the file
    Last edited by peoplewhat; 04-15-2021 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    nah looks like I really have to share a .CT file cause that's the only sure way I know how to get the no zombies, disable zombie change state, no bandit attack etc. damn I can't seem to get the upload file to work. Geez here's only one workaround I guess.

cheat engine/ .ct file

so this doesn't actually remove zombies, it just makes them invisible, they still can't attack, so, You're going to be bumping into them without even knowing, kinda like a ghost basically.
    Damn, This is very cool. I didn't understand the lines db C3 and db 55, what do they mean exactly?

Thanks
    he he so it's the beginning of a function or a method, and it's kinda like nopping really, I think even if I nopped it it woulda have the same effect. so 55 is push edp and C3 is basically return or ret. it's kinda like basically putting a big whole space in the code so the code doesn't run code is such a funny thing ah, one lil missing of a comma or a plus sign, and it doesn't run. it's just disrupting the flow of the code running.

kinda like if I type a sentence and hit return midway

code is kinda like an english teacher who is strict. one little mistake in punctuation or a missing comma and she's not going to accept it. So that's what were doing, we have all kinda grammatical errors and spelling errors, when she looks at it she'll think we're dumb. when the game is reading it now it's going to be like, "Da flick? I don't understand what you trying to tell me to do, so I just ain't gone do shit" and the game just going to sit down and relax there.

good thing too is bandit hacks can be activated and deactivated in the ic, only the zombie ones need to be activated at connecting to server screen. I realized if the bandit is firing and you activate it, he will continue firing in that one direction.
    Last edited by peoplewhat; 04-15-2021 at 10:17 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peoplewhat For This Useful Post:

Diarka (04-15-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by masterloko22690 View Post
    i mean, it is possible to get a wrong data on the server to calculate the damage, i believe peoplewhat will find something like that because he can already spawn weapons, the lua can make you data load as a higher damage than you should do but if the server has the info on what u using then it can see if the data don't match, the way would be to change how the server sees you while also editing your damage or giving you multiple weapons to cause a one big hit (cannot do multiple hits too since the server has your attack speed), hacking the way the server treats you is hard so the latter is more "doable", but i can't help a lot more than with logic since i got dyslexia ><
    hmmm... that is a very clear explanation... thx for that now i know more about this...
    so , it means the only way i can have lot's of exp while doing 1 hit, find the code of which lootable spot that contain what item then change that item into devastating weapon , and to be able to do that i need to learn about coding like 2 - 3 years lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Diarka View Post
    It was made that way for a reason, a quote from PaLaS0: "The insta kill I've posted changes zombie health rather than your weapon damage to prevent you from getting banned for too much xp".

Also, "lua cheat table" doesn't prevent the anticheat from detecting and if you get a immense amount of exp, the server will detect it and you will get banned. There's nothing you can do with server-sided things.

Lua cheat table is used as an automatic way to change aobs, nothing more. Before that you had to search the aob and replace it with another aob manually.
    I see...
    Thank you for make me understand more about this, what i thought was Lua is making the codes detectabe as a game data not a cheat data (that's what i thought before)
    and now I know
    once again thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by baldie79 View Post
    hmmm... that is a very clear explanation... thx for that now i know more about this...
    so , it means the only way i can have lot's of exp while doing 1 hit, find the code of which lootable spot that contain what item then change that item into devastating weapon , and to be able to do that i need to learn about coding like 2 - 3 years lol
    not exactly, i think the item you will find is determined on the server side, the idea is to change the weapon you are using already temporary when loading you in the game so you have a devastating weapon while the code is on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

cheat engine/ .ct file

not working on chromium? i try this .ct file but it doesn't work at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by tomrix View Post
    not working on chromium? i try this .ct file but it doesn't work at all.
    standalone client

Thanks
    @shoutouttohades I have you on dis.cord?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    @shoutouttohades I have you on dis.cord?
    I don't really use dis.cord, but I can create an account if you want.

Thanks
    or nah it's fine. I just wanted to say, I realize you have some skill when it comes to refinding codes/ aob's, use of wildcards ?? etc. so, you might just find something when/ if relooking for some stuff, there's this other hack I found, with sort of another secret area, with a lot of loot, I'm still keeping it on the dl for now, but from what I see, I know that you'll be able to find it, I see how you're able to find similarities in aob's, mathematical cracking kind of mind etc. don't know if to release it or keep it on the dl tbh. might show you a vid in a private pm and all.

On another note, since I don't really play the game, I'm more on the, digging to see what's-what side of the game, I could release it I mean, lord knows they have people who play hardcore and could always use some help.
    Last edited by peoplewhat; 04-17-2021 at 07:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    or nah it's fine. I just wanted to say, I realize you have some skill when it comes to refinding codes/ aob's, use of wildcards ?? etc. so, you might just find something when/ if relooking for some stuff, there's this other hack I found, with sort of another secret area, with a lot of loot, I'm still keeping it on the dl for now, but from what I see, I know that you'll be able to find it, I see how you're able to find similarities in aob's, mathematical cracking kind of mind etc. don't know if to release it or keep it on the dl tbh. might show you a vid in a private pm and all.

On another note, since I don't really play the game, I'm more on the, digging to see what's-what side of the game, I could release it I mean, lord knows they have people who play hardcore and could always use some help.
    I'm interested to see, can you make a video ?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast