Thread: Happyish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Happyish

Sorry I haven't logged in my account for over a week and I haven't been able to see the lies this guy said again.

He opened this thread:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...5#post15114585

It doesn't matter how many vouches he has, he scams people!

He said: "Also the guy that got rebilled that reported me did agree to my TOS where it say."

I NEVER AGREED TO HIS TOS! It's just another lie from him!! Ask him for proof!! Anyone can say anything!

Again:
    "He agreed on my TOS which stated that I am not responsible for anything that happens after the refund is completed." - Lie again
    Notice how many times he uses "TOS" to get rid of the f k up he did with the refund

"He paid me for the refund yeah after he got his money back on his bank and then he got an message from the company asking him to sent back the money not even an bill actually."
    Answer: IT'S a BILL you swindler! I have it on my account (I can prove it just let me know) and the COMPANY said that they will send it to collector agency! And even Happyish confirmed that they will send to collector agency!

"And while I was in hospital he kept spamming me so I wanted to block him at first."
    A:I kept spamming him when he promised me a refund and he decided to delete the chat? What does this tells you??!

WHy he deleted the chat?! What would have happened if i haven't predicted his scam behaviour and didn't make backups? I wouldn't stand here and he would keep scamming people and deleting chats when he wishes!

ALSO later when he replied to me (after his ban) he told me that I deleted the chat - LIAR

You can also see that he confirmed that he will refund me, he said it in my ban report as well, and HE HAS NOT REFUNDED ME ANYTHING!

"Its was probably like 3 weeks later, also stopped doing the service for that store."
    A: He lured me saying that the refund is 100% guaranteed, i don't care if he is not doing the store atm, he did it back then and he made mistake with the refund by sending LESS GRAMS ITEM! THIS IS HIS MISTAKE AND THAT IS WHY I GOT BILL!! EVEN IN MY EMAIL THE COMPANY SAID IT!!

" But agreed to my TOS, company's can change their TOS at any moment. "
    A: Never

"He isn't even rebilled company just asked for their money back but he used fake info. "
    A: Info is real on the account + its a real BILL not what you describe it is.

Guys you can clearly see he is a scammer, why you let him stay in the forum? He will keep scamming and deleting chats and other users can't even prove it because of that!

Also he hasn't refunded me anything even tough he promised and you can check that in my initial ban report!

Thanks
    @Azerila
    Anyone?

Please also check my previous report where he promised me the refund, he still haven't refunded me yet!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @petki4a

did you receive a refund from the company side and got rebilled after?

or you didn't get a refund at all from the company?

how much did you pay him? before or after refund?

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

Thanks
    I got refund from the company, then I got bill on my account which still stays and message that the item is less weight than the item which I ordered (Happyish made mistake and sent wrong item and that is why I got the bill). Now the bill will be sent to collector agency because of his mistake.

He then offered me either to fix the bill after I receive letter from the collector agency or to refund me. Initially I told him that I want the bill fixed, then he stopped responding for more than 20+ days as you saw in my last report where he got banned, and I told him that I want refund. He told me that he has no problem in refunding me as you can see even on my screenshot in this thread. Then he told me to " f u c k off" after he got back from the "hospital".

To sum up: He made mistake, I got bill, he promised to refund me (he hasn't yet) I paid him 240$ in bitcoin, he deleted chats - scammer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @petki4a

I got refund from the company, then I got bill on my account which still stays and message that the item is less weight than the item which I ordered (Happyish made mistake and sent wrong item and that is why I got the bill). Now the bill will be sent to collector agency because of his mistake.

post proof of this on your report opened again.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1535244

👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈

Thanks
    @Azerila
    @Lily said:
    "User has been banned @petki4a If he wishes to return he would need to dispute his ban and resolve this scam report and others that he may have. "

But the user is not banned yet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by petki4a View Post
    @Azerila
    @Lily said:
    "User has been banned @petki4a If he wishes to return he would need to dispute his ban and resolve this scam report and others that he may have. "

But the user is not banned yet?
    no he got unbanned cuz he was banned for lack of respond with in 24h .
    there was no proof to let him stay banned send proof you said you had.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    no he got unbanned cuz he was banned for lack of respond with in 24h .
    there was no proof to let him stay banned send proof you said you had.
    Also he reports my comments under his thread, he doesn't let me share my experience using his service. Aren't we allowed to post our feedback or we must post only positive feedback in this forum lol?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @petki4a

if you are not his customer no you are not allowed to.
    @HALOS117 @RespectNF @Hero @Ahlwong @Ally @princess meme

this can be closed.
    Last edited by HALOS117; 05-14-2021 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @petki4a

if you are not his customer no you are not allowed anymore you got refunded.
    @HALOS117 @RespectNF @Hero @Ahlwong @Ally @princess meme

this can be closed.

So I can't share my experience with him after I got refunded? I want to show more people what happened

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So I can't share my experience with him after I got refunded? I want to show more people what happened
    Yes you can leave a review for the same. Even though you got refuded. You are still his customer. Try to be reasonable and non abusive in your reviews. Be genuine. Lemme know if you need any further assistance, if not, we will close the thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Yes you can leave a review for the same. Even though you got refuded. You are still his customer. Try to be reasonable and non abusive in your reviews. Be genuine. Lemme know if you need any further assistance, if not, we will close the thread.

I posted my review and the admin deleted it. I posted 2 screenshots and shared my experience. Can you please look it up?

Also look what the other admin said above "you can't post because you are not his customer" lol ?
    Last edited by petki4a; 05-15-2021 at 08:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I posted my review and the admin deleted it. I posted 2 screenshots and shared my experience. Can you please look it up?

Also look what the other admin said above "you can't post because you are not his customer" lol ?
    Your reviews were more of a sales thrashing than an actual review.

For eg. Actual review- I took his service on xyz date for xyz store and abc product. Due to xyz reasons (as mentioned by the seller), he failed to complete my order. On appeal, i was fully refunded.

Sales thrashing- HE IS A SCAMMER! HE RUNS AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY! DONT USE HIS SERVICE!!!!!

These kind of thrashing reviews usually hurt the seller who could have made an honest mistake at times. But you could give his future customers a heads up by a well written review of how your experience went. Who knows, He MIGHT learn from the mistakes he made in your order and be a better seller if you give him a chance

Let me know if you have a different view/ anything else you want me to help with. PS. You can post a proper review and it should be allowed to stay.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Your reviews were more of a sales thrashing than an actual review.

For eg. Actual review- I took his service on xyz date for xyz store and abc product. Due to xyz reasons (as mentioned by the seller), he failed to complete my order. On appeal, i was fully refunded.

Sales thrashing- HE IS A SCAMMER! HE RUNS AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY! DONT USE HIS SERVICE!!!!!

These kind of thrashing reviews usually hurt the seller who could have made an honest mistake at times. But you could give his future customers a heads up by a well written review of how your experience went. Who knows, He MIGHT learn from the mistakes he made in your order and be a better seller if you give him a chance

Let me know if you have a different view/ anything else you want me to help with. PS. You can post a proper review and it should be allowed to stay.
    I posted my comment again under his thread, could you please have a look?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...light=happyish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I posted my comment again under his thread, could you please have a look?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...light=happyish
    Looks good! Let me know if you need any help. If in case any staff deletes this by accident later on, just hit me up and I will reinstate it You can contact any staff member via PM/IM. Is there anything else you need help with? If not, we will go ahead and close the thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast