Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Best coin to invest in RIGHT NOW.

The meteoric rise of Dogecoin a simple meme coin, what's the best coin to invest in right now.

Is it ripple, dogecoin, safemoon or is it other ones.

Let's get this conversation going.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    $SHIB!!! Bought $50 worth of Shiba Inu and hodling it for 1-2 years

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Ripple is a company. XRP is a digital asset or cryptocurrency. With that said, I believe XRP is the best. Why do I believe that? Because it has utility and solves a worldwide problem. I believe a lot of cryptos will cease to exist once regulations are placed. There's alot of pump and dumps in this space, with many new cryptos coming out of no where and then people hyping it up just to pump the price. I mean look at DOGE... a tweet from Elon can pump the price. Once regulations are put into place, those that have utility will persevere. Here's a few points about XRP that makes it far superior than other cryptos such as BTC or ETH.

1) It's scalable. What that means is that XRP can handle lots of transactions per second. XRP can handle 1500+ transactions per second while bitcoin and ethereum can only handle around ~7-20 transactions per second. What happens is that during high volume, the bitcoin and ethereum network gets congested resulting in higher fees and longer transaction times. Did you remember back in 2017, when the price of BTC skyrocketed to 20,000, everyone wanted to get in on it and they paid insane fees and had to wait several days to receive their bitcoin? If you believe bitcoin and ethereum will become this "one world currency", you are wrong. It cannot possibly handle that many transactions per second, so how could the whole world use this? If banks or institutions with large money wants to use btc or eth, they are putting a lot of money at risk during high volumes.

2) It's been around for awhile. XRP was created back in 2012, so it has withstand the test of time. Many cryptos/project come and go just to make a quick buck (pump and dump) but XRP has been around for a long time now. Just to put it into perspective, BTC was created in 2009 and ETH was created in 2015.

3) It's fast. XRP transaction speeds are literally in seconds. While bitcoins average confirmation time as of right now is ~8 minutes (source: Bitinfocharts) Since cryptos are so volatile, every second counts. If you are transacting 1 million in bitcoin, price could potentially go down (or up) 1-5% within those 8 minutes. That's a huge risk. As mentioned on point 1, if the network gets congested, the transaction time could potentially be longer, anywhere from several minutes to several days. XRP has been able to transact within seconds despite high volumes.

4) It's cheap to use. The fees for XRP are literally nothing. Cheaper than a penny. Just like point 3, fees for btc and eth are dependent on how congested the network is. It could range from a few cents to hundreds of dollars. Look at ETH and look at how much gas fees are right now. SMH.

5) It's eco-friendly. XRP doesn't consume as much energy as it does from it's competitors, BTC and ETH. I believe I read somewhere that bitcoin consumes more energy annually than the whole country of Argentina. That's not healthy for the ecosystem. And while under the Biden administration, one of their main focus is climate change and eco-friendliness.

6) Combining all those points above, XRP has a use case. Ripple, the company, have products that utilizes XRP. And these products are being used by banks and institutions to help facilitate payments. It allows them to send micro payments, cross border payments, and large transactions in a cheap, fast, ecofriendly, and an easy manner. Let me ask you a simple question. Who has the most money and the highest volume of transactions? Not you and me. Not your average retail investor. They are central banks, banks, and institutions. Ripple is targeting these entities as their customers and once XRP is fully adopted and used by them, imagine how high the price can go.

With all those points above, you might ask, well then, why is XRP price not going anywhere while BTC and ETH is skyrocketing? While I don't have a correct answer to that, I believe price is currently being suppressed because of the SEC lawsuit with Ripple, the company and XRP being delisted from exchanges. Investors are waiting for the outcome before putting their money into XRP. I believe Ripple will win the case and once they do, there will be a flock of investors and the relisting of XRP will make price skyrocket. A win by Ripple lawsuit is a huge win for XRP. Just look at XRP right now. Despite Ripple being sued, XRP still went up from 0.20 cents to currently $1.42. It just wants to go up. Once the flood gates are open, I can only imagine what all time highs it will make. Just like in 2017, bitcoin and others were the first to skyrocket, while XRP skyrocketed at a later time. Plus, XRP went up the most percentage wise. Once XRP goes, it goes up hard. Also, cryptocurrencies are still relatively new. It's currently dominated by hype, meaning those cryptos who have hype are going up like crazy. Stop chasing after price, and chase after things that have utility. Do you think doge and other cryptos with no utility will be around in 5 years? 10 years? If you can't use it and it doesn't solve any problems, it's useless! Price driven by hype is basically a pump and dump, open your eyes!! Once regulations come and people realize majority of the hyped up cryptos are useless and inferior, that's when I believe cryptos that have an actual use-case will skyrocket and SUSTAIN price. While bitcoin, eth, and others can still go up in price, I don't think that price will stay due to their flaws mentioned above. Nothing stays on top forever. It will always get replaced by something better and faster. Think about it. What can bitcoin and ethereum do, that XRP can not? Now ask yourself, what can XRP do, that bitcoin and eth can not? XRP is better in every aspect...

Also, be careful buying cryptos that are currently at their all time highs. You never know when it can turn against you. You buy low, sell high. Always be patient and buy after a dip during bullish market cycles. XRP is still at a discounted price compared to it's all time high, so it definitely has room to go up. Buying now is not too late if you believe in XRP.

While I believe XRP will be the best investment in the long term, depending on your risk tolerance, there are also high risk cryptos you can buy. Although I don't suggest investing into those with large sums of money, a very small investment that you don't mind losing could potentially give you insane ROI. I haven't done any research on these high risk cryptos so I can't suggest anything, but I know that there's an exchange that has a lot of these high risk cryptos and that's UNISWAP.

As always, this is informational purposes only. I am not a financial advisor and this is not financial advice.
    Last edited by sciflee; 05-11-2021 at 08:11 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sciflee For This Useful Post:

baby_powder (05-13-2021),Morel187 (05-14-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    XRP and all shitcoins are scams.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

citydrifter (05-11-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    The meteoric rise of Dogecoin a simple meme coin, what's the best coin to invest in right now.

Is it ripple, dogecoin, safemoon or is it other ones.

Let's get this conversation going.
    JulSwap (JULD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Much food for thought.
    Thank you Sciflee.
    Last edited by secureweb; 05-11-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    $EGLD definitely. but it's a very long term investment!

My MPGH Activity
    ----------------------------------------------------
    December 17 2018 -> June 09 2020 - News Force Team
    May 02 2018 - Premium Seller
    December 18 2017 - Premium member

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chivalry235 View Post
    $SHIB!!! Bought $50 worth of Shiba Inu and hodling it for 1-2 years
    Sorry for your loss.

And best options are XRP/XLM at the moment in my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Today Elon Musk finally woke up to what REALLY matters. Elon realizes the flaws in bitcoin and bitcoin maximalists are now in panic mode. What do you think will happen IF Elon starts tweeting about XRP....? And then XRP wins the SEC lawsuit...? Price will go hysterical! It doesn't take a genius to realize a WELL DESIGNED CRYPTO WITH AN ACTUAL USE-CASE will persevere. It's time for those who support btc, eth or other useless cryptos to stop being in denial and address the flaws with the cryptos they are hodling. I know you put money into btc or eth and you want to make money, but make money by supporting something useful than something useless. The days for hype are now over! Crypto has gone mainstream and are slowly being adopted. Hype is no longer enough to sustain a crypto. People will be looking to use cryptos who provide value. And I believe XRP will be the one. It's fast, efficient, cheap, eco friendly, solves a multi-trillion dollar problem (cross border payments), has the support from banks and institutions, and has a company with INSANE board members that uses XRP in their products. Here are some of the board members at Ripple.

Rosie Rios (the 43rd treasurer of the U.S), Sandie O Connor (Chief Regulatory Affairs Officer for JPMorgan), Craig Phillips (Counselor to Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin, held senior roles at BlackRock, Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse), Yoshitaka Kitao (CEO of SBI Holdings) and many more...

I am not shilling XRP. I am providing factual evidence. XRP does not need hype to thrive. It will speak for itself.

XRP IS KING. Oh, and if you want to watch a funny video of a bitcoin maximalist get embarassed on live TV, watch this https://twitter.com/XRP_stuart/statu...39542437076996
    Last edited by sciflee; 05-13-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sciflee View Post

Today Elon Musk finally woke up to what REALLY matters. Elon realizes the flaws in bitcoin and bitcoin maximalists are now in panic mode. What do you think will happen IF Elon starts tweeting about XRP....? And then XRP wins the SEC lawsuit...? Price will go hysterical! It doesn't take a genius to realize a WELL DESIGNED CRYPTO WITH AN ACTUAL USE-CASE will persevere. It's time for those who support btc, eth or other useless cryptos to stop being in denial and address the flaws with the cryptos they are hodling. I know you put money into btc or eth and you want to make money, but make money by supporting something useful than something useless. The days for hype are now over! Crypto has gone mainstream and are slowly being adopted. Hype is no longer enough to sustain a crypto. People will be looking to use cryptos who provide value. And I believe XRP will be the one. It's fast, efficient, cheap, eco friendly, solves a multi-trillion dollar problem (cross border payments), has the support from banks and institutions, and has a company with INSANE board members that uses XRP in their products. Here are some of the board members at Ripple.

Rosie Rios (the 43rd treasurer of the U.S), Sandie O Connor (Chief Regulatory Affairs Officer for JPMorgan), Craig Phillips (Counselor to Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin, held senior roles at BlackRock, Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse), Yoshitaka Kitao (CEO of SBI Holdings) and many more...

I am not shilling XRP. I am providing factual evidence. XRP does not need hype to thrive. It will speak for itself.

XRP IS KING. Oh, and if you want to watch a funny video of a bitcoin maximalist get embarassed on live TV, watch this https://twitter.com/XRP_stuart/statu...39542437076996
    You are so right! I remember when 3 months ago people were saying xrp will down to 0.0... bla bla.But now we even wait for 3 dollars (without tesla news of course if something will happen about tesla it could go up more than 3)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Stay away from memecoins like safemoon, shiba, doge etc.. Also can't recommend ripple imo

My top picks:
    Eth
    Vechain
    Chainlink
    Polkadot
    Harmony

EVED and TRUEBIT possible low-cap gems

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    BTC/ETH/Cardano, tho I wouldn't invest anything long-term rn. Rather wait for a market correction.

Thanks
    $YUMMY is looking very promising atm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You can't go wrong with Polygon(MATIC). I invested on it at 0.4 USD and it hasn't stopped growing in price.
    It's a layer 2 solution for ethereum, sort of a jack of all trades that's getting way ahead of its competitors, I mean, even the Indian government is using it as a backend for their COVID registry.
    As of right now it is pumped (NOT a pump & dump), so it might not be a good idea to invest more.
    The most surprising thing is that even though most of the market collapsed, MATIC doesn't care lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by irvinovich View Post
    You can't go wrong with Polygon(MATIC). I invested on it at 0.4 USD and it hasn't stopped growing in price.
    It's a layer 2 solution for ethereum, sort of a jack of all trades that's getting way ahead of its competitors, I mean, even the Indian government is using it as a backend for their COVID registry.
    As of right now it is pumped (NOT a pump & dump), so it might not be a good idea to invest more.
    The most surprising thing is that even though most of the market collapsed, MATIC doesn't care lmao.
    I thought india government is strictly against cryptos tho but thanks for information

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast