Threaded View

Thanks

Nero Got my account banned after misrepresentation and false promises $15.96

The user @Nero got my account @lollol987654321 banned as I did not pay him $15.96 that he supposedly was entitled to. See the thread here.

As I was not online during the days of the scam report, I was banned without providing my side of the story. I hope that my making this thread I can set this straight and get unbanned.

I added the user @Nero for fixing a refund of a Uber Eats order. I explicitly asked if his refund was not a "Did not arrive" as I did not want my order to be refunded via this method. Nero confirmed this was not the case, and based on this promise I accepted him to fix the refund for me. If the IM chat messages are still there, I can provide proof of this explicit confirmation by Nero.

However, the support ticket he ended up making was against what we agreed on as:

1. The ticket simply, only, stated the order did not arrive, which was exactly the thing I did not want.
    2. The ticket made by Nero was closed by Uber Eats. Which is actually what I referred to in Neo's IM chat picture, in the gyazo picture.

Following the closure of the ticket, Nero provided orders to tell Uber Eats the order did not arrive (and nothing else just "order did not arrive, give refund"), which is once again exactly the thing he told me would not be the method. It even states in his post: "NO it doesn't also my method does not involve DNA like other refunders who's gonna lie too you"

Ultimately, Nero's suppor tickets (first one he made himself, second one I made on his instructions) kept getting closed by Uber Eats and the order was not fixed by Nero via the way we agreed on. Contrary, the refund was processed on the initial support ticket that was made before I contacted Nero. For that reason, I did not see any reason to pay Nero as he did not deliver anything of our agreement and in fact 'screwed' me over by opening tickets with a method I did not want to happen. Basically, he never did the refund for me.

Please unban my account and remove the scammer thread as the picture of the chat Nero sent contains confidential private information.

Thanks!
    Last edited by lollol4444; 05-24-2021 at 04:20 PM.