Thread: Not Reload

Thanks

Question Not Reload

żAny trick to not reload the weapon, or reload but with more bullets per cartridge? for example: if I use the crossbow instead of 1 bullet, have 40 or not reload.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i believe you can't do that as of right now, i tried messing around with ammo some time ago but the server also kept a count of the bullets so the reloads kept working normal, i know there is unlimited ammo but the guy who made it is not sharing and to be honest i don't think it was true, the ammo count can be easily changed but you have to bypass to actual "you shot that bullet so let me take it out of your bag real quick",
    i believe what he did was show us the ammo count and shot the gun but not the full mag
    but hey, come back here when the game update comes out, a bunch of guys only goes back to the game on updates and drop it after making a few hacks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to masterloko22690 For This Useful Post:

Deadlydarknight (06-10-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by masterloko22690 View Post
    i believe you can't do that as of right now, i tried messing around with ammo some time ago but the server also kept a count of the bullets so the reloads kept working normal, i know there is unlimited ammo but the guy who made it is not sharing and to be honest i don't think it was true, the ammo count can be easily changed but you have to bypass to actual "you shot that bullet so let me take it out of your bag real quick",
    i believe what he did was show us the ammo count and shot the gun but not the full mag
    but hey, come back here when the game update comes out, a bunch of guys only goes back to the game on updates and drop it after making a few hacks

Thank you very much, I knew you had an anti cheat system on bullets, but I was never going to believe that on the reloads of the weapon too, thank you very much friend

Sorry if I speak English badly, my original language is Spanish