Thanks

How in the world do I make a thread for a service correctly?

I have multiple services that I know for a fact this forum does not have and would be extremely interested in/useful especially with other products that get sold here. Only problem is I can't seem to correctly make a thread in the right place or get a vouch to post the service. To be honest I still don't know what I'm suppose to do, I'll put up a vouch service giveaway thread but it will get deleted, I'll open a marketplace thread for my service and it will get deleted for not having made a vouch service giveaway thread, I honestly don't know what to even do at this point but not sell on this forum.

P.S I am currently offering Google Adwords Exhausting (Can exhaust huge comapnies/high comp keywords while excluding your site ads) and Country Specific Organic Google Keyword Traffic w/ Insane CTR and other stats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    First, you have to open a giveaway. Go to the Giveaway section and start service giveaway there. Describe what is the giveaway prize, choose how many winners Staff will pick, and wait for at least 72h and then tag Staff members to pick the winners for you. Once the winners confirm they got the prize and vouch on the thread you can start selling thread and wait for the Staff to approve it. Make sure to attach a giveaway link on that selling thread.

DISCORD NITRO, SERVER BOOSTS, DECORATIONS
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE, TIDAL, TINDER, SPOTIFY, YOUTUBE
    ADOBE CREATIVE ALL APPS, PEACOCK TV, HBO, PARAMOUNT