Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation VisionLeauge is a scam!!!

Hey guys i just want to warn you about another league of legends hack called "VisionLeauge" its all a scam he robbed my ass i have all the proof on my Dismord add me and i send you the photos, and the reason im writing here is because im very frustrated because im trying to warn as many people as possible but my post on Elitpvpers keeps getting deleted even though i state that i have proof, its like some moderator is in on this scam and he is protecting his scammer friend.
    The admin of "VisionLeauge" is called "VisionDoge#9140"
    he robbed my student ass 63 USD in bitcoin for the cheapest package.
    Just letting you know.

His software even contains some trojan
    He even made a thread here on this site but it got deleted which is good, seems like moderators here have much more common knowledge than on Elitpvpers.

Im in a dismord group with other people that were also scammed by VisionDoge and his software (VisionLeauge).
    Im currently aware of 5 people getting scammed from him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    evicence12.PNG  

Last edited by Dragonage12; 07-07-2021 at 03:43 AM. Reason: extra information added

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dragonage12 For This Useful Post:

Cho1e1 (08-29-2021),deniz01 (08-06-2022),hajec (11-14-2021),Occo (10-30-2022),OnurAydin35 (04-14-2022),parvarti (07-07-2021),qefwgrw (11-27-2021),Skyllaxcf (08-28-2021),talentpro98 (07-30-2021),Xgh0stSevs (07-13-2021)

Thanks
    lmao

and your png can not be downloaded

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Damn, thanks for the warning I guess? What exactly happened, does the software just not work?

Quote Originally Posted by parvarti View Post
    lmao

and your png can not be downloaded
    because it's pending approval...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ryandu101 For This Useful Post:

parvarti (07-08-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandu101 View Post
    Damn, thanks for the warning I guess? What exactly happened, does the software just not work?

because it's pending approval...
    The software doesn't work at all, I had someone else look at it and there is nothing back-end to it, it only has some front-end ui design but it actually isn't loading anything, i even undervolted my system so that 1 google chrome tab would take a long a55 time to open, and what i noticed when i opened VisionLeauge software is that it took the exactly same amount of time to load as before which it shouldn't (thats because it isnt actually loading anything its just a set timer like those fake gaming ads you get when you see a loading screen on the web). I've scanned it with malwareBytes premium and it told me its a trojan.crypt, another friend of mine which was going to resell for him before he knew it was a scam scanned it and came with the conclusion that its a RAT (I have all the proof for the scammer and his friends reading this) Another red flag is that he told us to install some things before, one of it being DirectX 11 in order for his software to run which doesn't make sense since windows 10 automatically installs directX12. He answers very quickly when you have to pay him but as soon as you payed he will tell you he is busy and will help you later and then some hours later before you know it, your blocked.

Now another thing, I am VERY cautious towards any users made from this month and June, and let me tell you why. On all the other hacking forums he has posted, himself and his friends gave his thread +rep and comments like "best hack ever" praising his software and all the accounts that were commenting were made this month July 2021 or June 2021, it doesn't seem legit at all because it isn't. His thread are praised by himself with other accounts and his friends because they are all made from june/july 2021, last time i checked i saw it on Elitepv3pers where its still up and the moderator that's on it called "IceTea" still hasn't been banned (I suspect the whole gang is on it with him, even the admins of elit4****ers). So when i get comments from users made this month or last 2021 I wont answer you because I had to deal with multiple of his friends claiming I'm denouncing him for no reason because they want the scam to keep going, who knows how much they earned right now and its all payed in bitcoin.

and on Owne5dcore his software is praised by accounts made this month. Im not sure if they deleted his thread there yet but (you can check with wayback machine) This is a very organized scam, even to go as far as make a software with frontend UI looking very legit.
    He mainly sells his software by creating a thread on multiple hacking forums but he also have a shitty website made with wix free edition which is also just a clear red flag of his shit being a fast cash and grab and then shut it all down and create a new scam months or weeks later.
    here is the link:
    "https://leaguevision1.wixsite.com/vision-league"

For evidence i have my whole private dismord chat log with the admin of VisionLeauge (VisionDoge#9140) and im currently in another dismord group with 4 other members where we shared our evidence with each other.
    my ******* is JohnG#8546, hit me up if you want all the evidence. For me its f2cking crazy how an exposed scammer still is on elite2pvpers and multiple other sites and nothing is being done about it.
    Last edited by Dragonage12; 07-08-2021 at 02:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    DO NOT BUY VISIO LEAGUE

It's a scam, guy name 'Vision Doge' posted thread selling Vision League on multiple forums.

I paid 3 months sub, nothing works and no reply for over a week now. DO NOT BUY.

The videos are all fake, ******* server fake as well. (well made, I agree)

He keeps saying ******* link will be visible on top of the minimap when injected (LMAO)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    An update guys, we think the admins of Elit3****ers or atleast we suspect more than 1 moderator is protecting the scammers and are in on it with them. My account got banned from a moderator called "IceTea" and before that he deleted all my posts about the scam.

In case they deleted the comments (or banned the accounts) i have taken screenshot of the whole thing.
    Last edited by meme; 11-03-2021 at 09:13 PM. Reason: removed outside forum link

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    we have been actively banning this guy and deleting his threads, we don't even allow the selling of cheats on here
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

Aniggar (07-10-2021),Dragonage12 (07-10-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    we have been actively banning this guy and deleting his threads, we don't even allow the selling of cheats on here
    Thanks a lot!!

Thanks
    Thanks for the heads up. Today I received a message from VisionLeauge. I decided to check what it was and found your warning.