Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Argentina method on steam no longer works?

I have an account in Argentina and from another account (which is in Europe) I give steam gift cards to the account in Argentina. I always pay with PayPal, but for about 2 weeks I have been getting an error that the payment could not be made (transaction error or something like that).

THE PROBLEM: if I try to give a steam gift card to an account also in Europe (not the one in Argentina), it does work, which means that for some reason I can't send money to my account in Argentina. I might think they've banned me or something, but I have a few friends who get the same error, they can't send steam gift cards to their Argentina accounts, so I don't know if they just made them accounts that are in Argentina cannot receive steam gift cards.

I know I can buy steam gift cards on sites like Eneba, G2A, etc., but from steam you get more ARS (the currency of Argentina). For example, in Eneba 5$ / 5€ is 500 ARS, while from steam it's approximately 650 ARS.
    Does anyone know what is going on? Is there any solution other than buying steam gift cards on external sites?

Thanks
    dude just get G2a keys, thats the best you can do right now. You really gonna shit about the slightly bad conversion? Like sure, 150 ARS is 150 ARS but the games in Argentina are so piss poor cheap, I couldnt give a shit. with 500 ARS I can get multiple big games on sale. Just 5 Bucks. With 5 Bucks you aint getting much in EU or US