Thanks

i cant open .DAT .CFT .LTC with photoshop!

hello
    i can extract rez files ( thanks benminer i have CF extractor 3. 0) , but when i extracted RB001 , the files were un-openable by Photoshop , what to do ? is there a way to open them or to convert them so i can open them ?

also will the anti cheat "HGW game watcher" detect it if i modify anything in CF?

i just want to modify the characters appearance , thats all , im not cheating.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    DAT, CFT and LTC are not texture files, you cannot open them in photoshop. The character textures are in another REZ file, not RB001

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
    DAT, CFT and LTC are not texture files, you cannot open them in photoshop. The character textures are in another REZ file, not RB001
    thanks for reply , do u have any idea of a working way to mod texture/ character files successfully ? every time i do it and then join the game it gives me client error 31-9 which mean a rez file was modified according to CF Philopena FB page ( its like the game detects that ) , what im modding is CF pharaoh

i heard from others that the method is patched , my issue is explained in my 2nd post in this forum

what to do ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by stick-man View Post
    thanks for reply , do u have any idea of a working way to mod texture/ character files successfully ? every time i do it and then join the game it gives me client error 31-9 which mean a rez file was modified according to CF Philopena FB page ( its like the game detects that ) , what im modding is CF pharaoh

i heard from others that the method is patched , my issue is explained in my 2nd post in this forum

what to do ?
    cf have crc32 or hash check every file of rez so once you modfied it and the hash didn't match you will get 31_9 or 31_0 but still bypassable if you know what to do