Thanks

Obtained DA (STEPS) but need help from people to make it work with 133spider'strainer

I know we got a person in this forum that was attempting to figure out ways of obtaining DA, which he did post a thread saying he did it and provided the files (thread got deleted before being approved so not 100% sure if it was a fake or what not). After the thread got deleted, I had some motivation to just go and figure it out on my own due to being disappointed to figuring out it went missing. Now this brings me to what I actually figured out, WHICH I ACTUALLY GOT THE DA TO WORK (with a catch*). The catch is, you have to play it on the browser version without the trainer, and every time you play the game you must redo the steps (from breakpoint at characterload to change "intDragonAmulet" variable).

REMEMBER I STILL NEED SOMEONE SMARTER TO GET IT TO WORK WITH TRAINERS, SO IF YOU'RE THAT GUY, HELP PLEASE

It sucks that I can't post links (source of files/programs or make a youtube video to run you through it), but I'll do with what I have!

What you need to download to accomplish this:

1. OWASP ZAP

2. Pale Moon

3. Adobe Flash Player (PRE-KILL SWITCH)

---------------------------------------------------
    STEPS TO GET IT TO WORK

{ THIS IS THE STEP UP STAGE THAT YOU MUST DO ONLY ONCE }

1. Open OWASP ZAP

2. Click "Yes, I want to persist this session with name based on the current timestamp" (honestly choose whatever, doesn't really matter tbh)

3. From OWASP ZAP application, go to Tools > Options > Dynamic SSL Certificates

4. Click "Generate", Save (save it any where, such as Desktop). Then hit "Ok"

5. Now open "Pale Moon"

6. Top left drop down menu > on the right side hover over "Preferences" then click the "Preferences" option.

7. Click Advanced > Network > Settings.

8. Click the option "Manual proxy configuration"

9. Enter "127.0.0.1" for HTTP Proxy, and "8080" for Port. Also check the box "Use this proxy server for all protocols". Click "OK"

10. Click Advanced > Certificates > View Certificates > Authorities.

11. Click "Import", and locate where you placed your OWASP certificate, YOUR ".cer" FILE. (For me that would be Desktop because that's where I saved it).

12. Check all the boxes, "Trust this CA to identify websites.", "Trust this CA to identify email users.", and "Trust this CA to identify software developers".

13. Click "OK" and then "OK" again.

{ THIS STEP YOU MUST DO EACH TIME YOU PLAY DRAGONFABLE }

1. Open OWASP ZAP first and wait for it to load up.

2. Now open Pale Moon and go to "dragonfable.com"

3. Click "PLAY NOW", and at the bottom of the next page there is an option that says "Play Flash/Web Version", click it.

4. Login to your account and choose your character and click "Play".

5. Now go to the OWASP ZAP window.

6. Look left of the middle screen and click on "History".

7. Scroll all the way down and expand the "URL" tab.

8. Double click on "https://play.dragonfable.com/game/cf-characterload.asp" AND right click on it and select the option "Break...".

9. Click "Save"

10. Now refresh the page and repeat step 4 (just login bruh).

BTW DO STEPS 11-13 A BIT FASTER, OTHERWISE THE GAME WILL FAIL ON YOU, IF IT DOES, JUST REFRESH AND CONTINE TO STEP 11

11. Now you should notice it seem like it's stuck loading (this is good lol)! Go back to OWASP and look top of the page and click the Play arrow (THE SECOND ICON FROM THE BIG GREEN BUTTON).

12. In the text look for "intDragonAmulet" and change it from 0 to 1. (you can also just CTRL + F to look for it).

13. Click the play button again just like in step 11.

14. at the middle of the screen there should be "Breakpoints" options, if not CLICK THE GREEN "+" and click it. In here, there should be 1 box enabled, right click the selected breakpoint and click the "Remove" option".

Hopefully I didn't miss anything lol! But I really hope someone can maybe learn from what I did and some how implement it in the trainers <3 .
    Last edited by XDDDD232323; 08-22-2021 at 11:50 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to XDDDD232323 For This Useful Post:

FanticSteal (08-22-2021)