Thanks

Realm of the mad God, the search for a decent working emulator

When it comes to server emulation, most of the time there is a fairly decent website, backing the emulator, like rAythena, serveuo, Tibia. But with Realms of the Mad God, trying to find a good emulator has been nothing short of a nightmare for me. It didn't help that I jumped on the bandwagon 8 years too late, but even with that, trying to find a decent emulator is like some heavily guarded secret. Going to a website that's actually running a working one and asking how they did it I learned quite fast gets you an error 404 by next day lol. Krazy emulator just barely scratched the surface, and after trying so many ****** versions, I came across one that was almost perfect, but the pet portion throws errors called fabiano-swagger-of-doom. Since krazyserver the posts just stop in 2014, it makes me wonder if there is some working emulator that's supporting all those private servers under another name, and hope someone might point me in the right direction as such. The one I found with the bad pet script is from 2017, and all the others on ****** so far dated 2014 to 2016. Any info would help. Thanks.

Thanks
    bro its mpgh, your doing 2 much