Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Yes Please!

Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post

Hi, I would not mind making a ****** account and posting video tutorials. I think I can upload them on Saturday night (Pacific US) if you want.

Last time, I got my youtube account DMCA'd by a company.
    I would really appreciate it.
    I was a player back in the old days and was hacking and having fun. Things got more complicated and I also lost interest in Maplestory cause of all the updates so I just dropped everything.

Let me know if you'll do that, I will surely watch and follow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to absorc16 For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (01-14-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by absorc16 View Post
    I would really appreciate it.
    I was a player back in the old days and was hacking and having fun. Things got more complicated and I also lost interest in Maplestory cause of all the updates so I just dropped everything.

Let me know if you'll do that, I will surely watch and follow.
    Hey there, I should have some videos uploaded on a Google Drive soon. It will take some time to upload since I don't have good internet. I think uploading videos through Google Drive can avoid DMCA's. I'm going to make a new thread today, so I can separate the stuff.

Edit: I just wanted to say, these are all like videos I recorded about 6 months ago, so if I have time during the summer, I will see if I can find some more cheats. However, this is it for now.
    Last edited by killingspree888; 01-14-2022 at 05:32 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to killingspree888 For This Useful Post:

absorc16 (01-15-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by armanistar View Post
    I also got it working in v111 so I know its not patched lol
    Would you mind sharing how? I've had trouble finding it on versions that aren't V83 and lower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by defjam1171 View Post
    Would you mind sharing how? I've had trouble finding it on versions that aren't V83 and lower
    Hey, have you tried watching my videos for finding the offsets on here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1551411

If you tried these, then I guess you will have to ask @armanistar because I have not worked with any versions greater than v111.

Thanks
    Is there perhaps a chance I could speak to you over ******* or PM?

This is my first time working on MapleStory - in a while at least - I've got some semi-useless base offsets for myself based on this, i.e. CharacterBase, MapInfoBase, MapBase. However, I'm not sure what sort of smart thinking one would require to try something like a vac or FMA. Please message me or let me know. I cannot figure out how to send PMs on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
    I'm pretty sure this post might be pointless, but it seems like not that many people were posting information on how to find the offsets for this dead game. Anyway, here is how you can find certain offsets on Cheat Engine. I will edit this post and show videos of how to obtain all of these offsets. Also, I do not know how to obtain them all, so please feel free to share how you obtain these offsets as it would be great to guide people into making cheats/reversing this game, since it's just fun to reverse games. Just so you guys know, this is all done on MapleRoyals.
    I had my original videos striked for copyright by Daziunda LLC when I posted them on youtube, so I will find a platform to upload them without getting striked (Maybe Google Drive? ******? We'll see...If you guys have any ideas, let me know).

Unlimited Attack (Standing)

In order to get your attack count, have Exact Value and 4 Bytes.

1. Move around, then stop
    2. Scan for 0
    3. Attack
    4. Scan for 0 again
    5. Attack again (do not move)
    6. Scan for 1
    7. Attack again (do not move)
    8. Scan for 2
    9. Repeat step 5 and increment the scan value until you find a value that matches what you are looking for

Also, if you add 0x10 to your offset, you will get unlimited attack when you're on the ladder (different than the standing unlimited attack).
    If you do not know what I mean by adding 0x10 to your offset, read the section "Finding the Cursor (X, Y) Axes)".

Finding the Cursor (X, Y) Axes

In order to get your cursor axes, have Unknown Initial Value and 4 Bytes.

1. You can scan your cursor to the right of the screen with Unknown Initial Value
    2. Move your cursor to the left (any amount of pixels) from the previous scan and scan Decreased value
    3. Move your cursor to the right (any amount of pixels) from the previous scan and scan Increased value
    4. Rinse and repeat Step 2 OR 3 until you have around 100 cases
    5. Compare the values by moving your cursor around until you find one that may match your value
    6. You can tell if it is a valid pointer by seeing if it stays between 0-800 (or whatever region the pixel size of your window is)

When you get your X axis, +0x4 the offset to get your Y-axis. For example, in the image offset for cursors, I go from 0x9C to 0xA0:

Find the Map ID

In order to get your cursor axes, have Unknown Initial Value and 4 Bytes.

You will probably want to use a Map ID list dump. Source or google/******/etc.

NOTE: some maps may not be in the dump that was sourced because it's from a newer version, but most of the IDs should be the same

1. Go to the map you are in and scan for the value of the id you are in
    2. Enter a portal to another map
    3. Scan for the map id of the one you are currently in
    4. Repeat 2-3 if you have not found your map id

Find Your Player's (X, Y) Axes

In order to get your player axes, have Unknown Initial Value and 4 Byte. There might be a lot of opening and closing your minimap.

IMPORTANT:

1. Make sure that your minimap is open for the first part.
    2. The scans will be in unsigned integers, so you may see 4294967295, which is -1. You will need to add the address to your cheat table, right click the address, and choose show as signed.
    3. Therefore, you are scanning negative values, even if it shows a positive number that is really high.

1. Scan for Unknown Initial Value
    2. Move left, scan for Decreased Value
    3. Move right, scan for Increased Value
    4. Try moving up or down to decrease your scan cases
    5. After you stop moving and performed a Decreased Value/Increased Value scan, scan for unchanged values (while not moving of course)
    6. Close your minimap and scan for Unchanged Value while moving left/right/up/down
    7. Right when you open up your minimap, look at any values that instantly change to a different value, this will be important because your player's X axis (and Y axis) is dependent on the minimap
    8. Repeat steps 2-7 until you feel like you have narrowed down your results

Find the Map's Walls
    Left/Top/Right/Bottom -- it goes in this order when adding the offset by 4
    Left -- Offset
    Top -- Offset + 0x4
    Right -- Offset + 0x8
    Bottom -- Offset + 0xC

NOTE: You MUST find have access to your player's X axis pointer to proceed with this method.

In order to get your player axes, have Unknown Initial Value and 4 Byte.

1. Go the left-most position (wall) of your map and find the X axis
    2. Scan for that X value, then go to another map and scan for its left-most position (wall)
    3. If you need to, go back to the first map and scan the left-most value again
    4. Once you get the Left-most wall, just manually add the top/right/bottom address like what was done in the photo of getting your mouse cursor

Find No Breath (get hit) Offset

No breath decrements from 5000 to 0 when hit.

In order to get the no breath address, have Unknown Initial Value and 4 Byte.

1. Scan for Unknown Initial Value

2. Get hit by a mob
    3. Scan for Increased Value
    4. While breathing, scan for Decreased Value
    5. When you stop breathing and scanned Decreased Value, move around and scan for Unchanged Value (to decrease your scan cases)
    6. Repeat these Steps 2-5 until you may have around 40-150 cases (or however much you feel comfortable with)
    7. Get hit by a mob and watch for the value that goes from 5000 to 0 (You will for sure find it)

NOTE: No breath when you attack and no breath when you get hit write to the same address, but if you look at the opcode, they will MOV [address], 5000 at different addresses.

I will edit this or post more info in another thread (if I cannot edit this thread)! I will post how to get Miss Godmode, Vac mobs (though quite limited method), and other fun cheats afterward.
    If you are banned on MapleRoyals, all you need to do is changed your IP and MAC address as that's all that they are checking. It seems they don't care about your HWID. I'm pretty sure they use GetAdaptersInfo, so you can probably hook this (forgive me if I sound stupid and don't know what I'm talking about)? Anyway, if you guys have more info on how to reverse MapleStory private servers/in general, it would be helpful to share this information for this community! Thanks .

Edit: I forgot to mention that I will also update this thread/post a new thread on where to modify/write to the opcode.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kkh9612162 View Post
    Is there perhaps a chance I could speak to you over ******* or PM?

This is my first time working on MapleStory - in a while at least - I've got some semi-useless base offsets for myself based on this, i.e. CharacterBase, MapInfoBase, MapBase. However, I'm not sure what sort of smart thinking one would require to try something like a vac or FMA. Please message me or let me know. I cannot figure out how to send PMs on this website.
    Hi! I do have videos posted on my Odysee account (Since YouTube is doing a great job at deleting my videos). This is the link: https://odysee.com/@ChiwawaRE:f

If you want to contact me on dis/cord, I am willing to type, but not voice chat. Do note that I am not always online, but I am happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this type of content: 9syy21z9#9586

Edit: I should say that all I did was look at what ASM instructions read/write to the data and then overwrite those instruction sets with a NOP operation. This is easy to perform on non-anti-cheat games and private servers. If it gets more interesting, you can do stuff, like 'return oriented programming' or 'function hooking'. I'm not good at reverse engineering though and only know the very basics.
    Last edited by killingspree888; 10-17-2022 at 02:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12