Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

How to find Blink GodMode in MapleStory Private servers

So I decided it would probably be better to put this on another thread instead of merging it with more information in case some of you would just like to know how to get Blink Godmode. Honestly, I found this by doing "Changed Value", but you will not have to go through that type of pain. This is all done in MapleRoyals.

You will scan for Unknown Initial Value and 4 Bytes.

1. Reload the MapleStory Client (This is because we are going to track a counter that goes from 0 to whatever positive value.
    2. Go into a map and try not to get hit
    3. Scan for Unknown Initial Value
    4. Get hit and then scan for Increased Value
    5. Repeat Step 4 however many times you want
    6. When you finished blinking and scanned for Increased Value, move around the map (without getting hit) and scan for Unchanged Value.
    7. You will have around 5-20 cases like so:

8. Right click those addresses and then check to see what writes to the address (or press f6). Then, proceed to get hit by the mobs and you will want to check for one that writes in the MapleStory.exe address (ie. MapleStory.exe + Static Offset), like in this photo:

9. Right click the instruction and open the address in memory view/Show this address in the disassembler:

10. In the photo, the highlighted part is the address that writes to the blinking count, you can scroll up (not that far) until you get to SUB [register], 1E. You can NOP this and it will give you miss godmode. Here is a photo to guide you further:

I am not really sure how exactly this gives you blink godmode, but I'm thinking that this value is passed into another function that writes to the subtraction state that you want to decrease the count by 30 (since this value does get subtracted, then passed into a function). After the subtracted value is pushed into the stack (passed into the function), it will replace your blink state with the passed in blink state. My suspicion also tells me that this is function can help us find Full Godmode. If anyone would love to share more info on how to cheat in this dead game, please do as it is helpful to inform the hacking community.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to killingspree888 For This Useful Post:

cooolguyjay (02-08-2022),ntn2612 (10-10-2022)