Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

Yup only the 2nd vaccine ever made!!!! Amazing science!!!!11
    sure buddy keep on sleeping, enough words of me. I will be back in 2022.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tr1ckster View Post

I can literally expose my whole goverment this whole 1,5 years. They made straight up lies to the people and people like you still believe in this. I have no problem go a head take your vaccination but don't come with the non-sense about "Get vaccinated and stop spreading the virus". I don't know which country you live in but my country is a shit-show.

My government promised us there will be no covid-passport but now what you see? I can't even enter a local restaurant without a QR code. Wdym go ahead and take the vaccination? Did you forget what happend in US? They promised people for an discount if you vaccinate yourself. Literally like puppets ready to be sold and setting up people against eachother. In what world is a vaccination against a danger virus free? All the shit it came with. Did we forget any other sickness?

Just be freaking ready for the new agenda.
    Are you somehow intellectually challenged? You can expose your goverment (government*) with a misspelling like that, I don't think anyone with brain cells would believe anything you've exposed when it comes to the government, and I guess Medical doctors who have been working on the career for decades are now somehow government employees (you're already full of shit).

Go ahead and take your vaccination; I already fucking did

What happened in the states? Yeah, states didn't take it serious until sometime after it already killed few thousands of their own people, my country, shut down as soon as it appeared, not every country works like USA does, some countries still have somewhat decent governments who genuinely give a shit about their people, maybe (whatever your fucking country is) is shit and doesn't give a fuck about its people, just like you don't give a shit about those who have IMMUNE FUCKING DEFICIENCY - if you don't give a shit about those people, maybe I am glad that if someone with the mindset like yours gets covid, and dies, I wouldn't feel fucking bad at all, not everything is about fucking you, you fucking child.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tr1ckster View Post

sure buddy keep on sleeping, enough words of me. I will be back in 2022.
    And, we won't even fucking miss ya, I'll wait with that one and half years of expose data of your government
    Last edited by Charion; 11-03-2021 at 02:42 PM. Reason: few corrections
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    It's not about being followed or tracked by the government, I don't think that's the issue here. It's having an untested, unproven vaccination developed in a record time that actually doesn't do anything yet is forced on everyone.

Also: the biggest PoS in the world, Macron, is one of the biggest shareholders of the vaccinations.. Can't tell me all the politicians jumped on the vaccination train and cashed out big time on a big joke.
    What?
    1. The vaccine has been tested, are you aware that every vaccine has to pass several testing phases before it's released to the public? Covid is no different. Can you provide a trust worthy source, preferably several, stating that this vaccine was never tested before being released to the public?

2. The vaccine is proven to work. Just because it doesn't give you full immunity doesn't discredit it's effectivity. Those that have been vaccinated and get sick have a faster recovery time and milder symptoms compared to those that haven't received the vaccine.

3. The vaccine was made in record time due to our previous knowledge of the SARS-CoV2 virus in 2002, which is a part of the same family as Covid-19(hundreds of other viruses as well) so we already had some building blocks to base the vaccine off of.
    The genome sequence was discovered just 10 days after the outbreak started
    There was a global effort in creating the the vaccine so researchers from all over the world where sharing information with each other further speeding up the process.

4. The politics are honestly (currently) irrelevant imo as the pandemic is still ongoing. Pointing fingers at politicians potentially lining their pockets off of this won't stop the virus or stop people from dying, their punishment will come in due time if true.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-04-2021),[MPGH]Flengo (11-05-2021)

Thanks
    proof of restore is legit for 1 year now instead of 6 months, so i'd prefer getting it than the vacc

Thanks
    Dont get your shot.. you got a immume system

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Janklaasje For This Useful Post:

cncc (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Janklaasje View Post
    Dont get your shot.. you got a immume system
    Another retard alert; not everyone has a good immune system, we and doctors call those kinds of people immune deficiency; it's upon the healthy people to protect those who aren't that healthy, Jesus... Waste of time...
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    Do what you feel like doing, but we shouldn't let them take our free will away

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ReinaAutomata For This Useful Post:

cncc (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinaAutomata View Post
    Do what you feel like doing, but we shouldn't let them take our free will away
    How does this take away your free will?

No one is forcing you to take the vaccine
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-07-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

How does this take away your free will?

No one is forcing you to take the vaccine

Don’t take the vaccine: no pay no job in the medicine sector
    No vaccine no restaurant or any place to eat
    No events no cinemas no museums no gym

But yes take the vaccine it’s your own free will

A big name doctor just got fired in my country for accidently releasing the vaccine isn’t working on the main news media and quickly deleted the statement backed by proof and numbers of his hospital.

That sure convinced me to take a vaccine
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

cncc (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

A big name doctor just got fired in my country for accidentally releasing the vaccine isn’t working on the main news media and quickly deleted the statement backed by proof and numbers of his hospital.

Vaccination does not make you 100% safe from the virus, which has been said in this thread several times alone, it will however lesser the severity of the virus and its effects on your body, will decrease the death ratio, but sure, you're more prone to believe that "Big name" doctor that you've not named for god knows why, it feels like people are more prone to read retardation on the internet and take that at face value instead of actually understanding what the vaccination does and why is it being given to the people, and yes, it is up to people's free will to take the virus, just because they're not able to participate in life events, or get a fucking job, does not mean that they don't have free will to take it (which is fucking dumb, you should take it anyways TO HELP THOSE WHO HAVE IMMUNE DEFICIENCY)...

It's funny how world is so anti-fax now and bitch and moan about it every second instead of doing everyone a favour so we could return to somewhat of a normalised lives, but people like anti-faxxers who are so full of themselves and it being about "me me me" then fuck normalisation that WE COULD'VE had a year and half ago, it's clear to me that we don't really give a shit about each other because our egos are so fucking over the moon.

I'm done with this thread at this point, each time I read it, I'm set for a realisation that people care more about themselves instead of wanting to return faster into what we used to have, and live a life which we had before the virus hit the global scale, I understand now that people don't give a shit, never did and never fucking will, thanks for coming to my Ted talk.
    Last edited by Charion; 11-07-2021 at 06:25 PM. Reason: added extra shit, because I'm fucking pissed off.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    A big name doctor just got fired in my country for accidently releasing the vaccine isn’t working on the main news media and quickly deleted the statement backed by proof and numbers of his hospital.
    One "big name doctor" must be right because he says something I agree with, that must mean the overwhelming majority of other doctors saying the opposite must be wrong.

The confirmation bias from you people drives me wild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-08-2021),[MPGH]Flengo (11-08-2021),[MPGH]Ghost (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I have a simple solution for you bud. You and your buds aren't vaccinated? Then, maybe you can get your non-vaccinated buddies to host non-vaccinated businesses to sell products to you and reject business to vaccinated people, but I highly doubt vaccinated people would want to be in an environment with unvaccinated people given that they might have the mutated virus.

Also, just to reiterated what everyone has mentioned, a big name doctor does not speak for other doctors.

Also: I almost wrote a paragraph related to discrimination laws, but I have no idea what country you're from, so maybe they have the right to discriminate against you for your religion/sex/race.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

One "big name doctor" must be right because he says something I agree with, that must mean the overwhelming majority of other doctors saying the opposite must be wrong.

The confirmation bias from you people drives me wild.
    It's not as simple as that, the 'big name doctor' is a hospital director, main doctor for a huge hospital chain in the country.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

It's not as simple as that, the 'big name doctor' is a hospital director, main doctor for a huge hospital chain in the country.
    You missed the point I was trying to make and still didn't name the doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-08-2021),[MPGH]Flengo (11-08-2021),[MPGH]Ghost (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post

Vaccination does not make you 100% safe from the virus, which has been said in this thread several times alone, it will however lesser the severity of the virus and its effects on your body, will decrease the death ratio, but sure, you're more prone to believe that "Big name" doctor that you've not named for god knows why, it feels like people are more prone to read retardation on the internet and take that at face value instead of actually understanding what the vaccination does and why is it being given to the people, and yes, it is up to people's free will to take the virus, just because they're not able to participate in life events, or get a fucking job, does not mean that they don't have free will to take it (which is fucking dumb, you should take it anyways TO HELP THOSE WHO HAVE IMMUNE DEFICIENCY)...

It's funny how world is so anti-fax now and bitch and moan about it every second instead of doing everyone a favour so we could return to somewhat of a normalised lives, but people like anti-faxxers who are so full of themselves and it being about "me me me" then fuck normalisation that WE COULD'VE had a year and half ago, it's clear to me that we don't really give a shit about each other because our egos are so fucking over the moon.

I'm done with this thread at this point, each time I read it, I'm set for a realisation that people care more about themselves instead of wanting to return faster into what we used to have, and live a life which we had before the virus hit the global scale, I understand now that people don't give a shit, never did and never fucking will, thanks for coming to my Ted talk.
    I don't know what you're so pissed about, you keep contradicting yourself.
    You keep saying the vaccination is to protect the minority, but it doesn't help with spreading/carrying.

So here you are vaccinated, thinking you're not going to carry as badly because others are also vaccinated, you're interacting freely with another vaccinated person who hasn't had a corona check for the past 3 months even though they had symptoms.

Whoops, now you have corona, the vaccination may or may not come to your assistance now, because even vaccinated people (70% in my countries case) end up in the emergency care. What the 'big name doctor' released is that it makes no difference whether you're vaccinated or not. Their research (a huge, reliable, well-educated hospital chain in the country) has concluded that the vaccination might even reduce your general immunity and leave you more so a target for covid with before mentioned events combined.

So once again, I'm not a doom thinker, if there was a mandatory chip to take I'd play my part as a good citizen, but that's not it.

The bullshit vaccine just doesn't work.

'yeah but... the country is vaccinated so obviously more vaccinated ppl end up in the hospital.......'
    'yeah but... there are different variants of the virus so you have to take the proper vaccine..........'
    'yeah but... the effect is only good for about 6 months to a year max............'
    'yeah but... you need a booster shot for it to actually protect you even though you just had corona while you were vaccinated within 3 months...........'
    'yeah but... most people in the country are vaccinated so there is no danger you need no masks no disinfection gel no distance however you carry and spread as bad as anyone else though.....'

C'mon, nothing that says something's not right?

My opinion and solution:

Cut the bullshit, make all people stay home until it's over, mandatory travel (work, supermarkt) only, social distancing, masks, disinfection gels, max capacity in rooms.

Instead of vaccinating the dumbasses and then have them breed the corona virus as they continue their daily routines. Go to a local cafe area on a Saturday or one where students are, and I dare you to tell me a vaccine will do shit with 2k people grouped up together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

You missed the point I was trying to make and still didn't name the doctor.

The same thing goes the other way, I've yet to see proper tests and results where they prove the vaccination actually helps, when you add a proper recognised big chain of a hospital and the leader who disproves the vaccine, well..

Even the vaccine creators said they were not ready about a year ago and that the vaccine might not do its job.

Do you know that if you take the vaccine and you react bad and end up blind or dead, you have no one to blame? Whoever takes the vaccines agrees he/she can't sue the vaccine makers, because the vaccine makers had an approval by upper hand because of a pandemic.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast