Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post

So what do you say about not entering anything even a public train to travel or enter a restaurant to eat? I mean go for a drink? you cant. otherwise, you need to get vaccinated, even to enter the country after a long trip you need to get vaccinated to enter the country...
    Nah he thinks the whole world works like his country.
    He doesn’t know however many countries restrict access to markets and regular stores without a vaccination pass aswell.
    That’s a privilege, not a right!!! Duh
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Breezeyou2 (02-21-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I cba to read all the previous replies. Why do you not want to get vaccinated?
    You either:
    1- Do not believe in covid
    2- Do not trust big pharma

If it is number 1, go down to a hospital and witness what goes on for a day or two. Then come back here telling us all about how covid is a hoax by the media, which is controlled by the government, created to bring the economy to a halt and create an economic depression. Because that's what every government wants, right?

Now, if you do not trust big pharma. I kind of understand that, I don't trust those bastards either. But that does not mean I won't take my medicine because the companies are motivated by money. They are the same people who made the pills I took as a kid to help with fever, and the same ones who vaccinated me as a child against many diseases, as many others have. And I didn't turn into a zombie yet, so I have no reason to believe that they did something to me, my parents or my grandparents who all use/d medicine.

Now that leaves us with not trusting THIS particular vaccine for some reason. Is it because how fast it was created? Well, that was because the entire world was brought to a halt, so naturally most of our resources were directed at creating the vaccine and skipping the bureaucratic steps that delay any traditional medicine release for years for no real reason. Is it because the mRNA technology? It was underdevelopment for nearly a decade and a half, so it is not new and has made exceptional advances in vaccines. Is it because you think covid is artificially created? SARS has been studied for a very long time.

• Now I do not see why you would oppose getting vaccinated AND object to losing access to public facilities? Think of it. The majority believes in the virus and is vaccinated, but then comes a minority DEMANDING the exact same treatment, even though they are not contributing to ending the pandemic (through vaccination, because virus mutation still occurs and masks do little to stop that).

• Is it annoying to be asked for a PCR on a daily basis? Absolutely. Do you deserve it? Absolutely. If you are willingly not getting vaccinated for no reason, except for muh freedom and having untainted sperm of the highest caliber, I do not see why the majority should willingly both, protect you from infection AND have you spread the virus at much higher viral loads with the chance of mutation. At a certain point, you give up whatever privilege you think you are owed (For some reason).

If I did not touch on your reason as to why vaccines are bad, tell me. Below are some relevant, credible sources to help support everything I said above. (I often read the latest scientific research on the subject. Those articles are not random.)

1. Speed of vaccine creation: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...eating-disease
    2. Number of deaths: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...ds_totaldeaths
    3. "mRNA vaccine-induced antibodies more effective than natural immunity in neutralizing SARS-CoV-2 and its high affinity variants": https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-06629-2
    4. "Almost 1 in 3 older adults develop new conditions after covid-19 infection": https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/942720
    5. Cancer vaccine: https://www.clatterbridgecc.nhs.uk/n...nical-research
    6. Alzheimer's-like signaling in brains of COVID-19 patients: https://doi.org/10.1002/alz.12558
    7. COVID-19: Moderna vaccine may reduce infection risk more than Pfizer: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...re-than-pfizer
    8. Hospitalization for COVID-19 linked to greater risk of later readmission or death: https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/940482
    9. Vaccination before or after SARS-CoV-2 infection leads to robust humoral response and antibodies that effectively neutralize variants: https://doi.org/10.1126/sciimmunol.abn8014

So to answer your previous question. No, taking the vaccine does not make us superior. But refusing to take it because you think you are privileged or know better than everyone else makes you inferior, because that's how a fool thinks.
    Last edited by Mayion; 02-21-2022 at 12:59 PM.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-21-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

You are actually a degenerate. The jews didn't have a CHOICE in being Jewish or not. You have a CHOICE in getting vaccinated or not. Your RIGHTS are not being taken from you. You are losing your PRIVILEGES based on the CHOICE you make.
    Lmao just for the record I'm vaccinated otherwise I can't go to University genius! If you are not vaccinated you cannot fucking go eat outside otherwise go eat it in your home
    if you want to go out with your gf or family you cant because you're not vaccinated and if you ever use a fake ass pass you get a fine of 45K euros lmao
    Get off your rock and be open-minded and stop defending the gov because this does not happen to most countries only a few countries who want to vaccinate you forcefully because removing your right or like you say prevs are just bad you are not vaccinated? get the fuck out of the store, you are not vaccinated take your car your not welcome in the train to go, You are not vaccinated you cannot enter the plane... bruh

Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    I cba to read all the previous replies. Why do you not want to get vaccinated?
    You either:
    1- Do not believe in covid
    2- Do not trust big pharma

If it is number 1, go down to a hospital and witness what goes on for a day or two. Then come back here telling us all about how covid is a hoax by the media, which is controlled by the government, created to bring the economy to a halt and create an economic depression. Because that's what every government wants, right?

Now, if you do not trust big pharma. I kind of understand that, I don't trust those bastards either. But that does not mean I won't take my medicine because the companies are motivated by money. They are the same people who made the pills I took as a kid to help with fever, and the same ones who vaccinated me as a child against many diseases, as many others have. And I didn't turn into a zombie yet, so I have no reason to believe that they did something to me, my parents or my grandparents who all use/d medicine.

Now that leaves us with not trusting THIS particular vaccine for some reason. Is it because how fast it was created? Well, that was because the entire world was brought to a halt, so naturally most of our resources were directed at creating the vaccine and skipping the bureaucratic steps that delay any traditional medicine release for years for no real reason. Is it because the mRNA technology? It was underdevelopment for nearly a decade and a half, so it is not new and has made exceptional advances in vaccines. Is it because you think covid is artificially created? SARS has been studied for a very long time.

• Now I do not see why you would oppose getting vaccinated AND object to losing access to public facilities? Think of it. The majority believes in the virus and is vaccinated, but then comes a minority DEMANDING the exact same treatment, even though they are not contributing to ending the pandemic (through vaccination, because virus mutation still occurs and masks do little to stop that).

• Is it annoying to be asked for a PCR on a daily basis? Absolutely. Do you deserve it? Absolutely. If you are willingly not getting vaccinated for no reason, except for muh freedom and having untainted sperm of the highest caliber, I do not see why the majority should willingly both, protect you from infection AND have you spread the virus at much higher viral loads with the chance of mutation. At a certain point, you give up whatever privilege you think you are owed (For some reason).

If I did not touch on your reason as to why vaccines are bad, tell me. Below are some relevant, credible sources to help support everything I said above. (I often read the latest scientific research on the subject. Those articles are not random.)

1. Speed of vaccine creation: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...eating-disease
    2. Number of deaths: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...ds_totaldeaths
    3. "mRNA vaccine-induced antibodies more effective than natural immunity in neutralizing SARS-CoV-2 and its high affinity variants": https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-06629-2
    4. "Almost 1 in 3 older adults develop new conditions after covid-19 infection": https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/942720
    5. Cancer vaccine: https://www.clatterbridgecc.nhs.uk/n...nical-research
    6. Alzheimer's-like signaling in brains of COVID-19 patients: https://doi.org/10.1002/alz.12558
    7. COVID-19: Moderna vaccine may reduce infection risk more than Pfizer: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...re-than-pfizer
    8. Hospitalization for COVID-19 linked to greater risk of later readmission or death: https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/940482
    9. Vaccination before or after SARS-CoV-2 infection leads to robust humoral response and antibodies that effectively neutralize variants: https://doi.org/10.1126/sciimmunol.abn8014

So to answer your previous question. No, taking the vaccine does not make us superior. But refusing to take it because you think you are privileged or know better than everyone else makes you inferior, because that's how a fool thinks.
    3: You don't believe in the agenda of governments, which if you grow up in a corrupt or war torn country you'll quickly understand.

Considering you've done your effort to reply I'll be respectful by replying aswell.
    There is nothing wrong with what you've said, I'll agree to most of it.

What's wrong is the hidden agenda's behind the spread of the vaccines and coronavirus.

Think with me here, reason with me as a human being:

The corona vaccinations have shown approx 60-80% effective protection towards the corona variations, which still leaves 20-40% chance of you getting corona.
    The world has different opinions apparently all over the world but this is my reliable unbiased source:
    https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/nede...ans-besmetting
    https://covid-19.sciensano.be/sites/..._sheet_ENG.pdf

Now think about it like this: 100 000 people are vaccinated, they regain their freedom, go out and party, do whatever they want.
    20 000 to 40 000 get infected and are now carriers.

On the other end 100 000 people are not vaccinated, they are all isolated, they can only do necessary trips and wear masks, sanitize, ...
    Odds of infection is low, odds of spreading is low, numbers can't be predicted but it'll definitely stay below 20K, and if it doesn't, it'll spread less fast because there simply is no human interaction, no way of spreading.

Now let's use our big brains, the actual effort to make something happen: VACCINATION + MANDATORY CORONA RULES!

A disease is killing and spreading crazy fast, where why when what is the reason the combined efforts were not made?
    That's exactly the reason I don't believe in the bullshit that's being spread, why would I vaccinate myself if a certain Boris Johnson is getting an orgy on with all politicians in his house on Christmas 5 minutes after he told everyone to stay home and not invite anyone?

Belgium's minister of health ordered millions of masks, never arrived, money is gone, she left, no one asks where the money went. Where is the logic?

These kind of stupid scenario's went on all over the world, why would a sane person not question it?

I genuinely believe my absence in the corona pandemic was a better contribution to other people's safety than me returning to normal life and having human interaction with a vaccine.
    Last edited by Snake; 02-21-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    The corona vaccinations have shown approx 60-80% effective protection towards the corona variations, which still leaves 20-40% chance of you getting corona.
    False. That leaves a 20-40% chance of getting serious symptoms. The notion that vaccines give you total immunity against the virus is incorrect. Our immune systems work, generally speaking, on a "Hey, there is a virus. Let us attack it" basis. This vaccine does nothing more than prepare you for the virus. The rest is up to your immunity system. It merely provides extra support.

So now, the vaccinated individual you are referring to is infected with covid. That individual HAS it. However, the difference is that the chance of mutation within the vaccinated individual is significantly lower because they deal with the virus attack much, much quicker, AND they spread a lower viral load than an unvaccinated individual. And thus they are not susceptible to long-term damage and will not require hospitalization.

Now let's use our big brains, the actual effort to make something happen: VACCINATION + MANDATORY CORONA RULES!
    False yet again. We are trying to reach the point where the virus is no longer deadly and passes by like the flu. And we need immunity protection for that.

A disease is killing and spreading crazy fast, where why when what is the reason the combined efforts were not made?
    That's exactly the reason I don't believe in the bullshit that's being spread, why would I vaccinate myself if a certain Boris Johnson is getting an orgy on with all politicians in his house on Christmas 5 minutes after he told everyone to stay home and not invite anyone?
    I do not quite see the point you are trying to make here. So because there are corrupt politicians, that means the virus is a hoax? Same with your earlier remark of it being a governmental agenda. WHAT is the agenda you are referring to? Economic depression? Riots? Elimination of the middle class? How does that link to the millions of deaths we saw worldwide?

Let us assume ALL governments, worldwide, agreed ON THE SAME thing, ALL 195 countries, and that is to fake covid death numbers, covid research of ill patients and virology research -- Do you honestly think that only yourself and a couple more, highly-intelligent, super-analytical individuals (/s) would notice? Fuck no. We all would. The scientists, good politicians, and even random civilians. Again, what even is their goal? Money? I am afraid you are wrong, and I do not have the time to explain economics in details.

Do you honestly think they created the pandemic to steal millions, billions or even trillions? That is nowhere near the loses EVERYONE experienced throughout the pandemic. And I do not mean just money of the upper class.

Go check the number of DEAD people; regardless of cause, before and after the pandemic. You will see it increased. What does that say, using the same big brain energy?
    And Unless you are suggesting that hospitals are killing their patients and all those people who suddenly needed oxygen to breathe, overfilling hospital beds and lying on the floors suffocating, SOMEHOW showed the same symptoms by chance or through 5G infection, I do not see your point.

I have connections, and I know what the highest ranking personnel of my country are doing and saying regarding this vaccine -- And when I say the highest, I mean the absolute highest; insider information if you may. And not only here, but in China as well. Do you honestly expect me to not believe THEM, many of which are doctors getting vaccinated themselves and their families with the SAME vaccine I took, and believe some hobos on the internet who have nothing better to do with their lives, ignorant and stupid? If you want to talk about a worn torn, corrupted country, you came to the right guy. But even then I am telling you, they took the same vaccines we did, regardless of all the money stolen.

Donator - 30 August 2013

Minion+ - 15 May 2014

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-21-2022)

Thanks

False. That leaves a 20-40% chance of getting serious symptoms. The notion that vaccines give you total immunity against the virus is incorrect. Our immune systems work, generally speaking, on a "Hey, there is a virus. Let us attack it" basis. This vaccine does nothing more than prepare you for the virus. The rest is up to your immunity system. It merely provides extra support.

Let's think about it like this: 100 000 cases, 20-40% chance of carrying/spreading, 10% chance of serious hospitalization, that's their actual numbers, unless your connection somehow has hidden numbers unavailable to the public.
    20K-40K cases, 10% serious cases: 2-4K, depending on the variant you'll be let off easy or not. Why would a person risk being infected with a dangerous variant where you can still die, and if not you, perhaps your parents, grandparents? Instead of protecting themselves completely?

So now, the vaccinated individual you are referring to is infected with covid. That individual HAS it. However, the difference is that the chance of mutation within the vaccinated individual is significantly lower because they deal with the virus attack much, much quicker, AND they spread a lower viral load than an unvaccinated individual. And thus they are not susceptible to long-term damage and will not require hospitalization.
    We've come to a point where corona has mutated so often it has become harmless in order to be able to spread, it is no longer a threat, why continue vaccinating as a young healthy individual? The only logical reason I can think of is to protect yourself against a rare infection with a heavy variant.

False yet again. We are trying to reach the point where the virus is no longer deadly and passes by like the flu. And we need immunity protection for that.

Sure, we are now, what about the beginning where hospitals were overrun? Are you going to tell me they were still going for group immunity with a forced vaccination that returns your freedom yet relieves no hospitals? It could of all easily been avoided by forcing strict corona measures alongside the vaccination, I'd of definitely have vaccinated too if that was the case, that way my efforts wouldn't have been laughed at by the government.

I do not quite see the point you are trying to make here. So because there are corrupt politicians, that means the virus is a hoax? Same with your earlier remark of it being a governmental agenda. WHAT is the agenda you are referring to? Economic depression? Riots? Elimination of the middle class? How does that link to the millions of deaths we saw worldwide?

No, you definitely missed the point, the virus is not a hoax however it is pulled way out of proportion and has been treated in a way no other disease nor world problem has been treated. 5.89 million people died to corona since the beginning while at the same time 9 million people die to hunger every single year, where is the global effort to stop hunger? Why is the all-saint NATO still blocking humanitarian supplies to Yemen where whilst we're saving a grandpa's life with a vaccine, a 10 year old child is dying of hunger for a feud between governments?

'ugh thats so different this is a disease we're not talking about politics', though we are, why would I believe a world HEALTH organization that ignores these kids dying? That has been proven to be corrupted?

I do believe above all of that they're trying to push through a China-type governed system, a system with a digital wallet and QR/constant identification. There is a reason why China is forcing their way into Europe by privatizing hospitals, ambulances, public services. You think France almost went overhead for jokes? Trump did one thing right and the man knew why since day one.

Let us assume ALL governments, worldwide, agreed ON THE SAME thing, ALL 195 countries, and that is to fake covid death numbers, covid research of ill patients and virology research -- Do you honestly think that only yourself and a couple more, highly-intelligent, super-analytical individuals (/s) would notice? Fuck no. We all would. The scientists, good politicians, and even random civilians. Again, what even is their goal? Money? I am afraid you are wrong, and I do not have the time to explain economics in details.

They're not, certain countries during the world nonsense, stayed out of it and recovered way faster. They had a normal system and group immunity way before any of us.
    Money is not the goal, but you've proof countries do collude like that right infront of you with the Russia/Ukraine situation, you have proof with the Saudi-Arabia/Yemen situation, yet you still believe it is far sought? I don't think the motivation is money, I think the motivation is a better control of citizens.

Do you honestly think they created the pandemic to steal millions, billions or even trillions? That is nowhere near the loses EVERYONE experienced throughout the pandemic. And I do not mean just money of the upper class.

Go check the number of DEAD people; regardless of cause, before and after the pandemic. You will see it increased. What does that say, using the same big brain energy?
    And Unless you are suggesting that hospitals are killing their patients and all those people who suddenly needed oxygen to breathe, overfilling hospital beds and lying on the floors suffocating, SOMEHOW showed the same symptoms by chance or through 5G infection, I do not see your point.

Okay, see how many of those DEAD people died to hunger, how many died to smoking (pure by own choice, yet distributed globally by governments), how many died to alcohol and we don't count drug overdoses, all things governments have influences on, why are we being protected from covid, that takes approx 1m a year and is without our control, peanuts compared to the rest?

I have connections, and I know what the highest ranking personnel of my country are doing and saying regarding this vaccine -- And when I say the highest, I mean the absolute highest; insider information if you may. And not only here, but in China as well. Do you honestly expect me to not believe THEM, many of which are doctors getting vaccinated themselves and their families with the SAME vaccine I took, and believe some hobos on the internet who have nothing better to do with their lives, ignorant and stupid? If you want to talk about a worn torn, corrupted country, you came to the right guy. But even then I am telling you, they took the same vaccines we did, regardless of all the money stolen.

oh sure you do, and my dad's the president of the world, get outta here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    oh sure you do, and my dad's the president of the world, get outta here
    You think that if I were to brag, it would be to an idiot on a dead forum about something confidential? Even assuming I am a liar; why did you not reply to the other, logical points I presented? Or is disregarding my credibility based on an imaginary argument easier than refuting what I said?

What I said was to help your sorry ass gain more perspective about what's actually going inside the governmental entities, but I see that I have wasted my time on a rather uninteresting, boring individual unable to hold an adult conversation thinking everyone is like him; dull with no knowledge of the world.

Donator - 30 August 2013

Minion+ - 15 May 2014

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-21-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    We've come to a point where corona has mutated so often it has become harmless in order to be able to spread
    Just because Omicron seems to be milder than Delta does not mean all future variant mutations will be.

5.89 million people died to corona since the beginning while at the same time 9 million people die to hunger every single year, where is the global effort to stop hunger?
    Easy question. Countries mostly care for their own civilians. A government couldn't give a rat's ass that someone else in some other country is starving unless providing food has a benefit to the donor nation. If hunger elsewhere was a national security concern to a government, you bet that they'd do something. Not to mention you have to work out the logistics of distribution in a war torn country. That being said, there are probably tons of NGOs tackling hunger issues world wide.

That has been proven to be corrupted?
    If by corrupt, you mean "open to influence by funding nations", sure. Who would have thought that the ability to pull funding can influence the WHO.

a system with a digital wallet and QR/constant identification
    This is 100% going to happen because people enjoy convenience.

see how many of those DEAD people died to hunger, how many died to smoking (pure by own choice, yet distributed globally by governments), how many died to alcohol and we don't count drug overdoses, all things governments have influences on, why are we being protected from covid, that takes approx 1m a year and is without our control, peanuts compared to the rest
    If you're hungry, only you die. If you smoke...well actually you can affect others when you smoke through second hand smoke, that's why we have regulations regarding where you can smoke. If you drink alcohol, that only kills you. If you take overdose, that only kills you. If alcohol poisoning and drug overdoses were overwhelming hospitals meaning that it's having an effect on others, 100% more would be done about it. If you get sick with Covid, you can spread it to someone else. Somewhere down the line, someone will get infected and die.

Speaking of peanuts, peanut butter sandwiches were banned in schools growing up. Obviously, they were afraid that a tiny tiny percentage of kids would have allergic reactions. According to the CDC, "Food allergies affect an estimated 15 million persons in the United States and are responsible for approximately 30,000 emergency department visits and 150–200 deaths each year". If only 150-200 people are dying every year from food allergies, I need start complaining about my peanut butter sandwich rights. Can't believe they would ban peanut butter sandwiches, but not deal with global hunger. Unbelievable.
    Last edited by Bernard; 02-21-2022 at 05:41 PM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (02-21-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

You think that if I were to brag, it would be to an idiot on a dead forum about something confidential? Even assuming I am a liar; why did you not reply to the other, logical points I presented? Or is disregarding my credibility based on an imaginary argument easier than refuting what I said?

What I said was to help your sorry ass gain more perspective about what's actually going inside the governmental entities, but I see that I have wasted my time on a rather uninteresting, boring individual unable to hold an adult conversation thinking everyone is like him; dull with no knowledge of the world.
    I did reply to your other points, are you blind?
    You seem to not understand I'm not against the vaccine, I'm against the way the governments operated during the pandemic, yet you're here trying to convince people the governments don't fuck up, accidently or purposely?

But yes, I'll believe your dad is the president of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because Omicron seems to be milder than Delta does not mean all future variant mutations will be.

Sure but we were just talking about how group immunity is the way to go, why all of a sudden contradict and not take the risk of getting the lightest variant before a more deadly variant enters the world?

Easy question. Countries mostly care for their own civilians. A government couldn't give a rat's ass that someone else in some other country is starving unless providing food has a benefit to the donor nation. If hunger elsewhere was a national security concern to a government, you bet that they'd do something. Not to mention you have to work out the logistics of distribution in a war torn country. That being said, there are probably tons of NGOs tackling hunger issues world wide.

A country would but incase you don't know, NATO, UN, WHO are responsible for those kind of scenario's, they're the ones who are supposed to end those situations. I see you don't know what's going on in Yemen so I'll enlighten you: Yemen gets no food, no medical supplies because of a feud, the US is in on it, Saudi-Arabia is in on it, nobody has a way out and the victims are predominantly children who die of hunger, in 2020 that number was around 250K. Where is the government uprise? Where is the world wide effort to stop it?

What about the Uyghur muslims in literal CONCENTRATION camps in China? Do they have to be Jews for people to understand they're being tortured and treated less than human beings? There are currently 1-3 million estimated to be in those camps, getting castrated, beaten, killed, raped, brainwashed, where is the global effort?

If by corrupt, you mean "open to influence by funding nations", sure. Who would have thought that the ability to pull funding can influence the WHO.

It's their responisibility to make something happen, that's not a valid excuse.

This is 100% going to happen because people enjoy convenience.

Sure, that's how it went in China but have you ever been to China? If the answer was yes I'd not even have to explain.

If you're hungry, only you die. If you smoke...well actually you can affect others when you smoke through second hand smoke, that's why we have regulations regarding where you can smoke. If you drink alcohol, that only kills you. If you take overdose, that only kills you. If alcohol poisoning and drug overdoses were overwhelming hospitals meaning that it's having an effect on others, 100% more would be done about it. If you get sick with Covid, you can spread it to someone else. Somewhere down the line, someone will get infected and die.

If a person is hungry something in the system is not working. They'll not be the only one to die, so that's incorrect. It's not a 'personal' issue, it's a system error.
    If you smoke you do affect others and you do take up unneccesary hospital beds along with drug users and alcohol users, why allow such practices to take hospital beds when they could of been used for different, more urgent situations? It's the main reason the vaccination was implemented: to prevent hospitals from being overfilled.

Speaking of peanuts, peanut butter sandwiches were banned in schools growing up. Obviously, they were afraid that a tiny tiny percentage of kids would have allergic reactions. According to the CDC, "Food allergies affect an estimated 15 million persons in the United States and are responsible for approximately 30,000 emergency department visits and 150–200 deaths each year". If only 150-200 people are dying every year from food allergies, I need start complaining about my peanut butter sandwich rights. Can't believe they would ban peanut butter sandwiches, but not deal with global hunger. Unbelievable.

Once again you seem to forget America/Canada is not the only country in the world because you see, here they're actually aware of what's happening so a ban is not necessary. There's this super hyper intelligent solution though I'm not sure if the Americans have heard about it, it's called not eating it if you're allergic.

You have so much trust in your medical system yet here we laugh with the American healthcare system, we get to see plenty sickening cases of medical corruption happening overseas.

Unless.. That's just false and I'm a conspiracist, the news in Europe and Russia can't be trusted, yikes.
    Do you also believe 9/11 is real? Russia had an international broadcast proving the 9/11 situation to have been an inside job, are we wrong to believe a giant like Russia who has so much insider information?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Sure but we were just talking about how group immunity is the way to go, why all of a sudden contradict and not take the risk of getting the lightest variant before a more deadly variant enters the world?
    Group immunity sounded like a viable strategy until we started getting mutation after mutation and reinfections are possible. You can potentially catch Omicron and then also potentially catch the idk Omega 2023 variant. Kind of like how you can catch the cold/flu year after year. Or at least that's my assumptions.

A country would but incase you don't know, NATO, UN, WHO are responsible for those kind of scenario's, they're the ones who are supposed to end those situations.
    NATO is a military alliance. Don't think their mission is to solve world hunger. UN...well nations only care for themselves. WHO...idk if hunger issues falls within their purview, but assuming it does, if I gave you $10 and told you to go solve world hunger, you wouldn't get far either. WHO isn't exactly awash with cash afaik.

There are currently 1-3 million estimated to be in those camps, getting castrated, beaten, killed, raped, brainwashed, where is the global effort?
    Brainwashed in the reeducation camps sure, but castrated, beaten, killed, and raped? Wouldn't be surprised if there were cases but I'm assuming cases are in the tens or hundreds not the thousands. As for a global effort about that? In reality land, China is a dominant global power that has it's economic ropes around the necks of multiple countries. Bend the knee and turn away. Simple human apathy. Most people don't care to do anything for some randos across the globe if it keeps their iPhone prices low. It's been that way for all of human history. Take a look at colonialism.

It's their responisibility to make something happen, that's not a valid excuse.
    In Utopia land sure. In reality, no money means you can't do shit. Money makes the world go round.

Sure, that's how it went in China but have you ever been to China? If the answer was yes I'd not even have to explain.
    No, please explain further what you mean.

If a person is hungry something in the system is not working. They'll not be the only one to die, so that's incorrect. It's not a 'personal' issue, it's a system error.
    If you smoke you do affect others and you do take up unneccesary hospital beds along with drug users and alcohol users, why allow such practices to take hospital beds when they could of been used for different, more urgent situations? It's the main reason the vaccination was implemented: to prevent hospitals from being overfilled.
    I agree, the global system doesn't work perfectly to ensure global satisfaction. Human conflict and the battle for resources will ensure it stays that way. If only everyone could work together and live peacefully with no conflict. Why can't everyone just be friends?? Hallelujah kumbaya.

And sure smokers and overdoses take up hospital beds, just not to the same extent. Afaik, the two aren't super strains to hospital capacity.

There's this super hyper intelligent solution though I'm not sure if the Americans have heard about it, it's called not eating it if you're allergic.
    Does this super hyper intelligent solution consider the fact that you don't need to eat something to have an allergic reaction to it? Food for thought.

Do you also believe 9/11 is real? Russia had an international broadcast proving the 9/11 situation to have been an inside job, are we wrong to believe a giant like Russia who has so much insider information?
    So the terrorists were angry about US involvement in the Middle East so they decided to work with the US government to cause 9/11 so that the US could have pretext to send more troops to the Middle East to go after them? That's some real 4D chess right there. I'm still playing checkers over here.
    Last edited by Bernard; 02-22-2022 at 10:19 AM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (02-22-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

Group immunity was the original idea for many countries. By that logic, no matter if you've had corona or the latest booster the odds of being protected against a much harsher variant which can surpass the current vaccine/immunity is still rather low unless they develop another vaccine in record time.

I'd rather have a mild version of corona and get off with a headache rather than vaccinate against a variant that is milder than a regular flu and falsely feel protected for a variant that might actually kill you in the future.

NATO is a military and political alliance that either helps the members or stops the members from doing outrageous things.
    The US (which is mainly responsible for alot of those hunger and instability inducing wars/political feuds like in Yemen) is a part of the NATO. Where is their punishment?

I assume overseas the news doesn't get very far but here in Europe it does.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghur_genocide

Anyone not capable of remembering slogans would be denied food or beaten, how much shall we bet some died from beatings? She was also tortured by electrocution (which is a story I've seen many times, alot of these people died to it).
    Just watch the video and you'll see.

How are we making a global effort to fight a virus yet China itself is a literal modern day Hitler in development and we're all just looking the other way, not our business? The WHO, responsible for dealing with the pandemic, has literally shown China own them and they'll do whatever China says:

If they dare do such things on news outlets, just imagine what they do behind the scenes. No money? Nah, just no reason to bend their corrupt will for anyone.

I'll tell you about China from personal experience, I went there during college with my group, over 50 people. They have no facebook and whenever you use the internet you're basically going through a proxy from the government so they can monitor everything you do.

China is much more advanced than any country but we also know most of China's technological and political advancements are what's awaiting the Western world.
    You couldn't take 1 step without being followed by a camera, doesn't matter where you went.

One girl from the group said to her friend in private chat as a joke: which emperor's dick do I suck to get a drink around here?

2 seconds later she received a warning from the government which blocked everything she was doing considering she went through their proxy to use the internet (they use WeChat as a general app for everything) and from that point on she was monitored 24/7. She was instantly recognised by any security detail.

Is the technology convenient? Sure, I could pick up an umbrella at one stop, drop it at the next one entirely free, many of those kind of small conveniences but I'd never trade my freedom for that type of governing.

And about 9/11, it is vague for me considering it's been a few years but it was about how Bush and the CIA used drug trafficking to make untraceable money and used that budget to carry out a planned attack in order to retaliate. Later Putin said it was all nonsense in order to calm the US government, but it all made perfect sense.

Although Russia said that's far fetched, keep in mind they use the strategy constantly to wage wars against smaller countries.

Thanks
    YES BITCHES NO MORE CST NO MORECORONA VACCINATION BULLSHIT NO MORE NOTHING ITS ALL OVER THANK FUCK

Thanks
    Got all of 'em

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I don't think the vaccine works 100 percent.

Actually none of the vaccines do.

Influenza vaccine is given every year with a 70 percent success rate. Its not pharma. Its simple maths of "herd immunity".

If 100,000 people get vaccinated for influenza, a few 1000 are unlikely to cause the disease. This is the reason people in USA can "absolutely refuse a vaccine like MMR" and still not get the disease because "herd immunity" is so strong.

Covid vaccine is almost the same.

I have had 2 Sinopharms and 2 Pfizers and still ended up having Covid because I work as an "emergency medicine physician" and we saw more body counts than live people during testing times.

The point is if you increase the "herd immunity" and 5 million get vaccinated then the "douches" who think they Covid is nothing and just a scam can still stay safe because of "herd immunity" and don't need to hit the needle.

It takes a toll on the mental aspect though.

Watching people literally die in the hospital after being positive and 5 or 6 fleabags in the world remain oblivious and "Pretend that Covid was a hoax".

Yeah tell that to the mother whose daughter died in front of my eyes.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jekuter For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (12-24-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jekuter View Post
    I don't think the vaccine works 100 percent.

Actually none of the vaccines do.

Influenza vaccine is given every year with a 70 percent success rate. Its not pharma. Its simple maths of "herd immunity".

If 100,000 people get vaccinated for influenza, a few 1000 are unlikely to cause the disease. This is the reason people in USA can "absolutely refuse a vaccine like MMR" and still not get the disease because "herd immunity" is so strong.

Covid vaccine is almost the same.

I have had 2 Sinopharms and 2 Pfizers and still ended up having Covid because I work as an "emergency medicine physician" and we saw more body counts than live people during testing times.

The point is if you increase the "herd immunity" and 5 million get vaccinated then the "douches" who think they Covid is nothing and just a scam can still stay safe because of "herd immunity" and don't need to hit the needle.

It takes a toll on the mental aspect though.

Watching people literally die in the hospital after being positive and 5 or 6 fleabags in the world remain oblivious and "Pretend that Covid was a hoax".

Yeah tell that to the mother whose daughter died in front of my eyes.
    Funny how you blame the people for the lack of trust in the world and government. My cousin works in the ER, he gets a stamp and a bonus for every corona detection; isn't that funny? Does anyone see how that could be abused?

As for the W.H.O; in corona days they literally showed the world they were bought by China. Look at the state of China, do you feel the abusive, absolutely unnecessary measures are good?
    The governments have time upon time proven to be openly fraudulent and corrupt, why oh why would it be any different now?

Infact, open fraud and corruption is happening right now as I'm typing this sentence, just look at the crypto market.
    The government is making the people beg for a centralised banking system, they're making up scenario's to 'prove' the crypto or any other independent value source is not reliable; watch the big short, all the factors combined makes it a healthy thing for a human being to doubt all this crap.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast