Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Post Valorant Boosting & Coaching Service

Who am I?
    I'm a high elo Immortal 3 player, with many years of CS:GO experience. I don't use any third party programs, cheats, hacks, or scripts.

Coaching
    I can do many things involving coaching and helping you improve. I can go over your weak points, you can ask me questions, we can go over things in a private server, I can even play a game for you and I can talk about my thought process. Let me know, I am open to suggestions. Prices will be flexible as well, but will be more/less depending on what you ask.

Boosting

I only like to solo boost, you will give me your account information and I will give you an time estimate of how long it will take.

After you add me on IM, let me know your current ELO and what your desired rank is, I will then quote you a price. You can expect something around here:

Iron 1 ---> Iron 2 $6
    Iron 2 ---> Iron 3 $6
    Iron 3 ---> Bronze 1 $7

Bronze 1 ---> Bronze 2 $8
    Bronze 2 ---> Bronze 3 $8
    Bronze 3 ---> Silver 1 $9

Silver 1 ---> Silver 2 $10
    Silver 2 --- > Silver 3 $10
    Silver 3 ---> Gold 1 $12

Gold 1 ---> Gold 2 $14
    Gold 2 ---> Gold 3 $15
    Gold 3 ---> Platinum 1 $18

Platinum 1 ---> Platinum 2 $20
    Platinum 2 ---> Platinum 3 $25
    Platinum 3 ---> Diamond 1 $28

Diamond 1 ---> Diamond 2 $35
    Diamond 2 ---> Diamond 3 $45
    Diamond 3 ---> Immortal $55

Immortal 1 ---> Immortal 2 $65
    Immortal 2 ---> Immortal 3 $80

Boosting Terms and Conditions

You can't log on the account unless you ask in IM beforehand. I ask that you not play any games on the account while it is being boosted. I will do my best to boost quickly so you can get your account back ASAP. Thanks.

Payment and how to contact me

Paypal F&F only please

Add me on IM I check it all the time.

Thanks

jaw2

ddsa i nrea dhwjaskjDdkHDilhilHDWLIDJH

- - - Updated - - -

If you're writing a book, you need to tell the story of your life as a writer. Think of it as a huge list of publishing tips and every time you follow one of these tips, it will be like a chapter in your book. It's hard to read that much text in a book, so you need to use book sections.

- - - Updated - - -

sweewIf you're writing a book, you need to tell the story of your life as a writer. Think of it as a huge list of publishing tips and every time you follow one of these tips, it will be like a chapter in your book. It's hard to read that much text in a book, so you need to use book sections.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're writing a book, you need to tell the story of your life as a writer. Think of it as a huge list of publishing tips and every time you follow one of these tips, it will be like a chapter in your book. It's hard to read that much text in a book, so you need to use book sections.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -