Jesus FOV 5.4.1

Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
Jesus FOV 5.4.1
They basically inverted config changes, so now you can play with jesus fov without config installer and without getting kicked.

You can install engine by pasting it into your config folder. Folder location is C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\S aved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Don`t forget to check that reading only is on

I will leave my engine file with jesus fov so you can use it
FOV + BOOST_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 1,828 downloads Clean
FOV ONLY_mpgh.net.rar184 B · 1,270 downloads Clean
//approved
Have a config only have big red stain eye ?
Ps: sry for bad english
good job on this, any esp< skill check< nurses calling extender?
Quote Originally Posted by yourstepdad View Post
good job on this, any esp< skill check< nurses calling extender?
this could be awesome
no explnation ?
What does FOV + Boost do?
Quote Originally Posted by fackdopekeys View Post
What does FOV + Boost do?
FOV is FOV, Boost is FPS tweaks, from what I've been getting
Quote Originally Posted by poweel View Post
FOV is FOV, Boost is FPS tweaks, from what I've been getting
yap seems like the boost and FOV both files for 120fps monitors how do i change it to 60fps? its ruined my game...everything i try it got stuck on 120fps

update:
deleted the folder and used FOV only fixed it back to 60fps
May I ask if I feel my speed is faster when I use FOV +? Is it an illusion caused by my expanded visual range or does it really change my moving speed?
Quote Originally Posted by lightmoon123 View Post
May I ask if I feel my speed is faster when I use FOV +? Is it an illusion caused by my expanded visual range or does it really change my moving speed?
illusion

happens in every game
New DBD patch in about an hour... 5.4.2... Will be curious to see if this still works after the patch.
Xbox Gamepass
Quote Originally Posted by belltnt9 View Post
They basically inverted config changes, so now you can play with jesus fov without config installer and without getting kicked.

You can install engine by pasting it into your config folder. Folder location is C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\S aved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Don`t forget to check that reading only is on

I will leave my engine file with jesus fov so you can use it


How install on dbd xbox gamepass ?
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\S aved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
this (WindowsNoEditor) path does not exist in the gamepass version
а свой конфиг можно вставить?

can I insert my config?
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?