Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
    Sorry about breaking the external link rules. I can't link the video any other way than like this. :$

These were my videos I made 6 months ago and had them taken off Youtube cause of Nexon. Hopefully this is useful for many of you.

Finding Blink Godmode
    Note: I found it useful to restart your client and avoid getting hit when you try to find Blink Godmode
    drive[.]google[.]com/file/d/1rUKm9K1hq_nyyr3odGPBS5rijk38kDtB/view?usp=sharing
    Finding Map Wall
    drive[.]google[.]com/file/d/1pWjx0gyUX8jHFF9u_PhVYt7c6Lv9eZY4/view?usp=sharing
    Finding Player Position
    drive[.]google[.]com/file/d/1s-3KjFmzfbE48ezQwyVV22aTmyhvO0YX/view?usp=sharing
    Finding Unlimited Attack
    drive[.]google[.]com/file/d/1trH_4vo9Gh8fbBWPjAJI-a9YLr53ija-/view?usp=sharing
    Finding Mouse Cursor Axis (X, Y)
    drive[.]google[.]com/file/d/1JDq3XaLOpz6ksKofZxqe_q72m5RM5GGW/view?usp=sharing

Just take off the brackets on the between drive, google, and com and then paste the link! (●'◡'●) I may bump this thread if I post another video.
    Hello, I've been looking for getadaptorsinfo for the logins lately, but I'm having a hard time, and I don't know how to find

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ACCD19555 View Post
    Hello, I've been looking for getadaptorsinfo for the logins lately, but I'm having a hard time, and I don't know how to find
    Hey, so I'm not sure why you're looking for this function, but you can find the address of the call (GetAdaptorsInfo) by using Ghidra/Ida Pro for static analysis or using Cheat Engine to check where it's called on runtime.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to killingspree888 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (12-04-2022),ergonio (12-29-2022)

Thanks
    killingspree888 , can I add you to *******?
    I am hacking private servers and want to exchange some info and tips.

I remember how one of the meso hacks worked on the regular server, maybe we can get it to t work on a private server too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ergonio View Post
    killingspree888 , can I add you to *******?
    I am hacking private servers and want to exchange some info and tips.

I remember how one of the meso hacks worked on the regular server, maybe we can get it to t work on a private server too.
    Hey, sorry for the late response. I was prioritizing life over this, but I don't mind messaging you over anything. Just add my Dis/cord (I believe it's on my Odysee page) and if I have time, I can look over what you have concerns about and I will respond back with as much as I can.

Thanks

Hey, sorry for the late response. I was prioritizing life over this, but I don't mind messaging you over anything. Just add my Dis/cord (I believe it's on my Odysee page) and if I have time, I can look over what you have concerns about and I will respond back with as much as I can.
    Hey mate,
    I saw you posted you use some cheats on Mapleroyals, do you have an idea what kind of cheat I can use just for zak prequest 2 (Jump)?
    Been trying to pass it for 4 days straight and I gave up.
    I just need something that will help me to pass it without getting ban.

Thanks

debugger

I can easily find the offsets, but how do I find the pointers? I have been looking into debuggers but havent had success yet. I tried x64dbg but cant find the maplestory process to attach, and tried alt debuggers in CE and they dont appear to be working.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimini1010 View Post
    Hey mate,
    I saw you posted you use some cheats on Mapleroyals, do you have an idea what kind of cheat I can use just for zak prequest 2 (Jump)?
    Been trying to pass it for 4 days straight and I gave up.
    I just need something that will help me to pass it without getting ban.
    Hey! Sorry, I haven't been checking MPGH often. I would say that Blink Godmode is your best chance at getting through the Zakum jump quest.

Quote Originally Posted by guri101 View Post
    I can easily find the offsets, but how do I find the pointers? I have been looking into debuggers but havent had success yet. I tried x64dbg but cant find the maplestory process to attach, and tried alt debuggers in CE and they dont appear to be working.
    If this is for ManoMS, I think they did some kind of encryption on their client cause I was trying to do static analysis on the program. I do know they have some encryption/decryption function in one of their files, but I can see what I can do to figure out how to understand it. I'm not confident in bypassing their stuff, but I will see what I can do.

I know someone (unless you're the guy who talked to me on dis/cord) messaged me to try ManoMS, so I will probably try it. Don't expect much progress, but I'll have to see after figuring out their client and stuff. I do know that I want to bypass their multi-client.
    Last edited by killingspree888; 01-19-2023 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks

If this is for ManoMS, I think they did some kind of encryption on their client cause I was trying to do static analysis on the program. I do know they have some encryption/decryption function in one of their files, but I can see what I can do to figure out how to understand it. I'm not confident in bypassing their stuff, but I will see what I can do.

I know someone (unless you're the guy who talked to me on dis/cord) messaged me to try ManoMS, so I will probably try it. Don't expect much progress, but I'll have to see after figuring out their client and stuff. I do know that I want to bypass their multi-client.
    I have figured out the debugger situation, I just dont know enough about maplestory tbh, like finding entities.

Thanks
    any tut for FMA V232.2 please.

this script from v229.2

Code:
    [ENABLE]
    Alloc(Hook,128)
    Label(Return)

01E348C0:
    jmp Hook

Hook:
    mov eax,[043F891C] // 0F BF 47 ?? 8B 0D ?? ?? ?? ?? 50 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B D8 85 DB 74 D6
    lea eax,[eax+0C]
    mov [esp+04],eax

Return:
    push ebp
    mov ebp,esp
    push -01
    jmp 01E348C0+5

03355096:
    db eb 59

[DISABLE]
    01E348C0: // 55 8B EC 6A FF 68 ?? ?? ?? ?? 64 A1 00 00 00 00 50 81 EC 00 02 00 00 A1 ?? ?? ?? ?? 33 C5 89 45 F0 53 56 57 50 8D 45 F4 64 A3 00 00 00 00 89 8D 6C FE FF FF C7 45 80 00 00 00 00 8B 45 44 89 85 6C FF FF FF C7 85 44 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00
    push ebp
    mov ebp,esp
    push -01

03355096:
    db 74 59

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12