I went from update v220 to like v278. Yeah, I haven't played let alone modded with Rez and others in so long. I had sooooo much fun doing zero-day stuff pissing off Nexon when i felt pissy.

This is Lmsjr1234 FYI for the old folks still here from that great Black Cipher 5/6, Flam and Noob area. If you know, you just know how great that period was for MPGH and the CA subforum.

Defuse anywhere? Me.
Smoke/Fire mod both removal and fun colors. Me.

I see a lot of potentials to make Fireteam easy to play and win with some safety/ fog like removal mods but I need to figure how to play more than one Infected Ship game to learn more.

Want to help build a green Ice box map?
I have done that with Snow Valley and black lung(never fully released cuz opsec and patches usually.
I lost my old rez mods 4 systems ago in some old laptop still I bet but yeah not hard to do again.

Any help getting rez files open again or really just direct starting and not getting redirected to download would be great for now. I have played a game on my legit account(higher rank) but can't seem to find how i started the game even on my system Everything i have tried after and before got me to the webpage redirect but that is it lol. Thought?