Thanks

OP behaving weirdly In Minecraft

I was using OP auto clicker in Minecraft and faced a weird issue. It was working fine in the game, but when I stopped the auto clicking and went to the GUI, it was still kind of clicking. It wasn't exactly clicking, but dragging any object in the GUI I click on. I'm using the latest Java edition.

Has anybody faced the same issue? And if yes, any solutions to it?
    Last edited by vince77; 04-08-2022 at 05:02 AM.

Thanks
    Hey Vince, may I know what Minecraft version you are using? And JAVA or Bedrock? And are you using the official launcher or some other launcher?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by willjuZ963 View Post
    Hey Vince, may I know what Minecraft version you are using? And JAVA or Bedrock? And are you using the official launcher or some other launcher?
    Hey man. So I�m using the Minecraft Java 1.16.5 version. No, I don't use the official launcher, it doesn't seem to work in my system for some reason. I use Tlauncher. Been using it since I started playing it, I don�t think it has anything to do with the launcher though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vince77 View Post
    Hey man. So I'm using the Minecraft Java 1.16.5 version. No, I don't use the official launcher, it doesn't seem to work in my system for some reason. I use Tlauncher. Been using it since I started playing it, I don't think it has anything to do with the launcher though.
    Okay, got it. The version you’re using isn’t old, I’m using the same, so I don’t think it's one of the game’s bugs. Are you sure you’re using OP correctly? What settings are you using it with?

Thanks
    Okay, got it. The version you’re using isn’t old, I’m using the same, so I don’t think it's one of the game’s bugs. Are you sure you’re using OP correctly? What settings are you using it with?
    Yes, exactly. The version and launcher are alright. So the settings I use are:-
    Delay: 10ms
    Mouse button: left
    Click type: single
    Repeat: 100 times

I’ve not changed the hotkey, it's the same (F6).

Thanks
    Yes, exactly. The version and launcher are alright. So the settings I use are:-
    Delay: 10ms
    Mouse button: left
    Click type: single
    Repeat: 100 times

I�ve not changed the hotkey, it's the same (F6).
    The settings look fine but have you tried increasing the delay (lets say 100ms or so) and tried playing? Maybe your delay is very low and the clicks are too fast for the game to register? Also, are you sure you�ve not selected the �repeat until stopped� option? You might have entered a number in the �repeat� option but would�ve selected the other option.

Thanks
    The settings look fine but have you tried increasing the delay (lets say 100ms or so) and tried playing? Maybe your delay is very low and the clicks are too fast for the game to register? Also, are you sure you�ve not selected the �repeat until stopped� option? You might have entered a number in the �repeat� option but would�ve selected the other option.
    Bro, even I thought the same and already tried it with different delays. Man I even tried it with a delay of 1 second lol, but still the same. This is making me so sad. For the repeat option, I�m selecting the right one. However, even if I would�ve selected the �repeat until stopped� option, I press the hotkey every time to stop it, so it's supposed to stop anyway, right?

Thanks
    Bro, even I thought the same and already tried it with different delays. Man I even tried it with a delay of 1 second lol, but still the same. This is making me so sad. For the repeat option, I�m selecting the right one. However, even if I would�ve selected the �repeat until stopped� option, I press the hotkey every time to stop it, so it's supposed to stop anyway, right?
    Ya, make sense. I've used OP in the past but never on Minecraft. I think there may be some problems with OP now or your system might now be responding well to it, I really don't know.. Why don't you switch to a different auto clicker instead? There are plenty of good ones.

Thanks
    Ya, make sense. I've used OP in the past but never on Minecraft. I think there may be some problems with OP now or your system might now be responding well to it, I really don't know.. Why don't you switch to a different auto clicker instead? There are plenty of good ones.
    Yes, I think that's the only option left now. But I'm not sure which one I should go for, most of them look really suspicious to me. Do you use any AC atm? Or can you suggest one?

Thanks
    Yes, I think that's the only option left now. But I'm not sure which one I should go for, most of them look really suspicious to me. Do you use any AC atm? Or can you suggest one?
    Yes I do, this is the tool. Have tried this one personally with Minecaft, but it works really well with whatever games and apps I�ve tried it on. You should give it a try. Also, it has a free record and save feature too, which OP doesn�t that made me do the switch quite honestly.
    Last edited by meme; 04-25-2022 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks
    Yes I do, this is the tool. Have tried this one personally with Minecaft, but it works really well with whatever games and apps I�ve tried it on. You should give it a try. Also, it has a free record and save feature too, which OP doesn�t that made me do the switch quite honestly.
    Oh, that�s great. I was thinking of buying its paid version for saving recordings anyway. If your tool works, I�ll end up saving some money as well. Thanks a lot dude. This really helps.