Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Lightbulb Star Trek Online Client

Why is it Needed?: Cryptic Studios seems to be desperate for that extra dollar. CBS only decides to sponsor their game instead of officially owning it which causes massive in-game inflation. Zen store items are past $150. Large amounts of dilithium are
    intentionally harder to receive making the player tempted to buy his/her items with real money. Energy credits are also
    intentionally harder to get in large quantities since Cryptic does not want the user to easily buy Lobi/Lockbox items from the
    in-game market. To sum it up, Star Trek Online is expensive.

What is it?: Looking for a basic function client for Star Trek Online that is updated every patch. The game has been around since 2010, so it should be fairly simple to bypass. The hardest thing I expect to be created for this client is an item generator. Allowing the user to spawn any inventory item he/she needs without having to waste hundreds of dollars on master keys or grinding for 10 years to save energy credits. Processes like generating more energy credits, zen, or dilithium should be straightforward though since I assume it has to do with consistently changing values. This menu should be simple/convenient for casual players not looking to grind but to have fun

Requested Hacks:

#1. Dilithium = Dilithium can buy almost everything. Very helpful for beginning players or fleets.

#2. Energy Credits = It's the oldest currency in-game, it was used for everything before Dilithium came, and now it's used in little stores and the in-game market.

#3. ZEN = Can buy anything in the ZEN store. Very helpful.

#4. Marks = Undine Marks, Borg Marks, Nukara Marks.. These are used for Reputation projects, you could just farm these with PVE stuff.

contact me: Spock#1966
    Last edited by SpockDoesLDS; 04-11-2022 at 11:53 AM.