Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    always loved me some mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I agree, MPGH consumed a lot of my time growing up. I am only 23 now and started becoming inactive around 19-20 or so, right around the time the site started losing momentum rapidly. Mainly because my main section was dying, but I do still play the game that section was dedicated to, I just don't hack any more because the bans are too harsh and my account has too much time and money spent on it. I would log on from time to time and get upset over the damage done to this forum. Definitely could use a trip down memory lane and soak up some nostalgia if these awesome admins would revive the project, there has to be some type of incentive to make them want to do something like that, which at their age I wouldn't blame them if the incentive had to be money. Definitely should revamp the entire site, create new roles with perks to be bought so the devs can get some money for their work, starting at extremely low prices and increasing with site activity, invest in some advertising through ******* or reddit, find some bored people to help with moderation, organization, and all the things that make an appealing forum.

They should downgrade as weird as it sounds. Just lighten up the forum. Any new member would probably be overwhelmed with the size of the site compared to the activity. Take down the inactive subforums, anything that hasn't gotten a new post for a few weeks. Only have sections for the current generation of games and add more as the activity grows and people request as if the site was brand new.

On addition to that, use ******* rather than IM/Chatbox, even if the forum isn't active, the ******* definitely would be and I know a lot of OG members would like to be a part of that as ******* is something most of us use to this day for the little amount of computer games we still find interesting.

Maybe change the purpose of the forum, maybe just make it discussion/finding groups/private servers/marketplace and etc only, possibly remove the hacking half of it as most games are pretty secure nowadays and bans are pretty harsh, also there are less developers in the new generation bothered to make hacks as computer gaming is dying down and console is really what most people use when it comes to games now I feel like, definitely what it turns into at a certain age for me at least. If we wanted to keep hacking alive we would basically have to cater to the younger peeps as not much grown adults have an interest in programming unless its for a career, and people don't really use forums like this unless its active and it's only active with younger peeps full of adrenaline and gaming fuel. If the site cannot attract anybody who wants to release hacks for free, maybe we turn into one of those forums that offers selling hacks. I can definitely see this forum being active and popular again as long as we try
    Last edited by Riigged; 06-19-2022 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
    Bots everywhere + I check my profile picture and Dave is now selling me to advertisers?????

so wtf is everyone up to irl nowadays? I managed to finally reach $125k/year career in cyber security, it's cool I guess

- - - Updated - - -

Also, shoutout @niggo @SteveRobs @Schuba

I vaguely remember interacting with ya'll centuries ago

- - - Updated - - -

Is there at least a MPGH dscrd for og members??
    subtle flex much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Actually, this board is still a place for all folks to be welcomed.
    Know other places, where you're treated like a bloody bag of scum.
    Of course, the biggest issue is the technology aversion of the admins and also the outages of the IM/PM system.
    Still, clapclap for this board to be half-assed alive since this time (I'm no long-term member as you may spot).
    Other good old bulletin boards are kinda dead.
    Last edited by devrandom; 06-28-2022 at 01:04 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234