Thanks

Getting an account banned

Hello, is there anyone who could help get an account banned? I have a friend who is extremely addicted to league to the point where it's affecting their life badly but refuses to quit. I have their login info and any help getting it banned as a wake up call would be extremely helpful. I know they can just buy more accounts but this one is the only one they ever use.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you want to get banned (not perma unless he has received a couple of 1 month bans) is to just run it down and then shout the n-word. This is because league has an anti-cheat that checks if you say certain phrases. I found that Riot checks pre-game (lobby) chat and in-game chat. Your only problem is trying to get him perma banned.

Perma solution: Just download a hack, like a popular league of legends bot, then start cheating in ranked. It will flag his account really fast and result in a perma in a few hours/days.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
    If you want to get banned (not perma unless he has received a couple of 1 month bans) is to just run it down and then shout the n-word. This is because league has an anti-cheat that checks if you say certain phrases. I found that Riot checks pre-game (lobby) chat and in-game chat. Your only problem is trying to get him perma banned.

Perma solution: Just download a hack, like a popular league of legends bot, then start cheating in ranked. It will flag his account really fast and result in a perma in a few hours/days.
    Oh that makes sense, thank you. I don't really know how to use all those hacks, I'll look it up and try to figure it out though. If anyone already has them or knows how I'd pay for your time to do it a few games on the account.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Calyx12 For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (05-23-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Calyx12 View Post
    Oh that makes sense, thank you. I don't really know how to use all those hacks, I'll look it up and try to figure it out though. If anyone already has them or knows how I'd pay for your time to do it a few games on the account.
    You can look up some common hacks (there is another hacking forum that I will not advertise. You can PM or DM me on Chat if you want to know).

Thanks
    just use the zoom hahck tool on this league section, i got my main acc banned that way

- - - Updated - - -

to what point is it affecting his life? any specifics?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Enneagram View Post
    just use the zoom hahck tool on this league section, i got my main acc banned that way

- - - Updated - - -

to what point is it affecting his life? any specifics?
    This is definitely the way to get banned for hacking. I completely forgot about zoom hacking.