Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Talking Cheater Marked Accounts

Anyone have a cheater marked account I can borrow? I want to try and reproduce something.

Thanks
    @Hadz Gage - What are you looking to do? Do you want the cheater mark removed on one of your characters? If there's enough interest I can look into finding a way to remove the cheater mark from your character.
    Last edited by Shape_Snatch; 07-15-2022 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shape_Snatch View Post
    If there's enough interest I can look into finding a way to remove the cheater mark from your character.

---
    Edit:
    Just tested a simple swf I created. I can delete an item without any errors. Just need to test it to an account with Cheater Mark. Hey Korriban

If someone can make me a gui containing a textbox and a button, I can make a standalone swf. For now, the item name is hard-coded and if to be used for different item, swf must be decompiled, edited, and recompiled. Else, PM me if you want the code and do it yourself
    Last edited by hermesiel.valorus11; 07-28-2022 at 08:59 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hermesiel.valorus11 For This Useful Post:

munzurceza (10-01-2022)

Thanks

Need this

PM me plz, need this swf

Thanks

Cheater Mark

@Hadz Gage - What are you looking to do? Do you want the cheater mark removed on one of your characters? If there's enough interest I can look into finding a way to remove the cheater mark from your character.
    Just letting you know I am interested in this.

Thanks
    Can you do it? I have a interest too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    +1 to interest although am probably gonna stop playing. Four of my war bots got banned and the two more got cheater marked LOL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crushingbobs View Post
    +1 to interest although am probably gonna stop playing. Four of my war bots got banned and the two more got cheater marked LOL
    ~

Why some got banned and some got cheater marked? Did account that got banned had cheater marked before? By having DA will still cause a ban?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by icedvanilla View Post
    ~

Why some got banned and some got cheater marked? Did account that got banned had cheater marked before? By having DA will still cause a ban?
    My 14 years old DA account got cheater mark yesterday. I will make some tests about AE Ultimate and my suspicion is AE Ultimate software got detected by devs. Plus I tried amulet thing on my alt and got perma ban without any cheater mark before.
    Last edited by gman321; 08-17-2022 at 08:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by icedvanilla View Post
    ~

DAs still get banned, have two DA accounts, one banned, other cheater mark. all of them accessed thru either spider's S client and AEU.

---------------

Also, edit, spotted this chain from reddit

[–]n0xiously [S] 1 point 18 hours ago
    It is strange, in all my years playing games I've never downloaded any kind of cheats/hacks.

Thankfully I've had the issue resolved and the item removed.

[–]LolzNexko 2 points 18 hours ago
    Oh wow, Velyrus has helped to resolve it?

[–]n0xiously [S] 2 points 18 hours ago
    They have yes.

I was super confused though, was told my exp gain was "suspicious" and their new auto detect system flagged my account as "trainer use". I literally got back into the game about 2 weeks ago and just been doing the Voltabolt challenge and story 😕

[–]MaleficTekX 1 point 37 minutes ago
    I wonder if it’s because of HOW LONG AGO you were on.

They revamped how exp gain was and before that it took an extremely long while to get exp. So my only guess was the extraordinary increase of Exp compared to when you were last on could’ve triggered it...

I don’t know but that’s all I could think of...
    I mean, y'all can maybe make a case? LOL good luck tho hahahaha
    Last edited by crushingbobs; 08-17-2022 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Found Reddit Thing

Thanks
    Hey I added you as a friend, I'd love to get this swf.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Red face

Please doooo

Thanks
    Could I get that swf to remove Cheater's Mark? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thought I would chime in on this.
    Cheater Marks cannot be removed. There is a bitDestroyable bool for each character item in their database. It checks this bool when you attempt to delete an item.
    This is why you cannot destroy stolen items, because the item doesn’t exist in their database. You get an error. Same thing with Cheater Marks, you get an error when trying to destroy it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
    Cheater Marks cannot be removed. There is a bitDestroyable bool for each character item in their database. It checks this bool when you attempt to delete an item.
    This is why you cannot destroy stolen items, because the item doesn�t exist in their database. You get an error. Same thing with Cheater Marks, you get an error when trying to destroy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
    This is why you cannot destroy stolen items, because the item doesn�t exist in their database. You get an error. Same thing with Cheater Marks, you get an error when trying to destroy it.
    If cheater mark, doesn't exist in their database like stolen items, why it's still waste one of my bag space ? I understand from that, It's a some kind function and getting activate when we logged in the character but that's not true because I can store the cheater mark in my bank and It remains there until I move the item to the my bag. But I can't store the stolen items in my bank, It's plausible because these items are doesn't exist as you told. That means there is a little diffrence between stolen items and cheater marks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast