Thanks

Question trying to create god mode on Pserver but medusa/skill grenades still hurt me

first of all I'm very noob in touching code and need help, I'm trying to create god mode and it works perfectly but the only thing that hurts me is the medusa grenades or monsters with similar ability. how i can fix that?

Thanks

getHit() baaaabyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by eleeeees View Post
    first of all I'm very noob in touching code and need help, I'm trying to create god mode and it works perfectly but the only thing that hurts me is the medusa grenades or monsters with similar ability. how i can fix that?
    Bing bong to you good sir.
    If you want this to stop you should stop just modifying the isPlayer = "Player" thing in ObjectProprieties. You should instead add a toggle in the getHit() function. (Just search getHit, it should be in gameserverconcreate.as I think or something similar) The rest is yours to figure out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by dAtiuy0.2 View Post
    Bing bong to you good sir.
    If you want this to stop you should stop just modifying the isPlayer = "Player" thing in ObjectProprieties. You should instead add a toggle in the getHit() function. (Just search getHit, it should be in gameserverconcreate.as I think or something similar) The rest is yours to figure out.
    Could you help me hacking icas realm ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eleeeees View Post
    What server did you hacked ?