Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    can u have any VHL and LT from Shogun Paragon bot updated? ? please T-T

Thanks
    There used to be a functionality in Grimoire to return from load commands, so one could recursively chain bots. Is this still possible?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    Since I don't have a Mac you will have to test this.
    If this works I will begin to fix it properly so that Mac has a more capable botting program.
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...f8e6?nocache=1
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/gc5zvhicmb

You will need to wait for the attachment to be approved to download it, please let me know if it runs and I will begin actually fixing it up to the best of my ability. No GRIMOIRE for anything but Windows/VM's.

- - - Updated - - -

The Flash installer explains how to remove it but I'll explain here.

The flash provided comes in the form of a Flash.ocx by default windows blocks permissions to this file.
    Meaning a normal user can't delete it due to permission issues so you will need
    UnlockIt Found here: https://emcosoftware.com/unlock-it
    The file is located in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\
    Unlock using the above program then delete it simple as that.

Code:
    >>>open Mactera.app/
    >>>LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file [REDACTED]
    Both normally and manually opening the Mactera.app application yield an error message; either the above message, or "Application cannot be opened".
    ~~~ Don't touch me.... Hoe ~~~

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    For 3.8+ correct? I still have plenty of work to do to fix it, initially a lot more was broken. Thank you for letting me know.

Sidenote not directed at you:
    I hope everyone knows I can't fix issues I don't know about.......I don't much so use these programs or even play AQW to date. I honestly can't remember the last time I did a real quest...myself. If features are broken feel free to list them. I may not have time in these next few days to do anything "excluding today" but I can always look into it when I get the time.

Yea so im not sure if this is broken or maybe im not using correct bots for this but i am not able to load grimoir bots, everytime i click the load bot option and attempt to open the bot of my choice nothing appears for me to even start the bot, I have tried this both with 3.8 and RE

Thanks
    First of all, I would like to thank you for the work. I used Grimoire a long time ago and now Im bakc just for the fun and Im very happy/glad to see that you still continues to develop it.

seconds now, there is so many versions os grimoire that im a bit confused. I just want to hit level cap and farm all the classes with the bots while im at the work, which veersion should I use? On this topic, there is a botlist? I remember making my own bots since Grimoire made it a eassy thing to do, but I don't remember the details of it and don't have the time to try all again,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytric View Post
    First of all, I would like to thank you for the work. I used Grimoire a long time ago and now Im bakc just for the fun and Im very happy/glad to see that you still continues to develop it.

seconds now, there is so many versions os grimoire that im a bit confused. I just want to hit level cap and farm all the classes with the bots while im at the work, which veersion should I use? On this topic, there is a botlist? I remember making my own bots since Grimoire made it a eassy thing to do, but I don't remember the details of it and don't have the time to try all again,
    Grimoire 3.8 will keep things more simplistic for making bots, and 3.8+ has more advanced features. There are bots throughout the threads but the old bots from anything less than like 2019 require modifications to work so look for the RE tags. Hope this helps.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Coding Hobbyist | - Current Activity | BattleOn | RotMG |

Want to make my life better? <3 BTC: 3JoQRjwK28DVGTzL4mYkpjHRBeoFwNFVe7

Thanks
    Any news for the "lag killer" on 3.8+?

EDIT:
    -"your IP adress has been refused connection by AQW Servers, or Grimoire was unable to connect to the internet"
    I've directly this message when I start grimoire 3.8+.
    Probleme is "date". He change time of the systeme and go back 2 years in the past, but he don't come back to the real time.
    I need to do it manualy each time ...

-When I add quest in "quest list" the quest is not accepted, i need to put a command at the beginning to "accept the quest"

-Grimoire 3.8+ take 2-3 minute to start, it's normal or my computer is very too old?!

EDIT2:
    -Quest in "quest list" don't accept quest at the begining BUT that auto-turn in at the end @.@
    (And with the option, from the game, to re-accept quest there is no probleme.
    BUT it's maybe this option that make the quest not accepted at the begining ?!)
    Last edited by MAIS VTFF; 09-02-2022 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MAIS VTFF View Post

EDIT:
    -"your IP adress has been refused connection by AQW Servers, or Grimoire was unable to connect to the internet"
    Probleme is "date". He change time of the systeme and go back 2 years in the past, but he don't come back to the real time.

-When I add quest in "quest list" the quest is not accepted, i need to put a command at the beginning to "accept the quest"

-Grimoire 3.8+ take 2-3 minute to start, it's normal or my computer is very too old?!

EDIT2:
    -Quest in "quest list" don't accept quest at the begining BUT that auto-turn in at the end @.@
    Please tell me your windows version and if you are using the provided flash or another you had previously installed, do you have all permissions on the PC you are using. I will look into it for you ASAP.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Coding Hobbyist | - Current Activity | BattleOn | RotMG |

Want to make my life better? <3 BTC: 3JoQRjwK28DVGTzL4mYkpjHRBeoFwNFVe7

Thanks
    Windows 7 (Familly Premium) SP1

Flash 32.0.0.387 (never UnInstalled)

I've an Admin account, but sometime he ask if i want to autorise the program...
    When i say yes that work without probleme

Thanks

Fix for Grimoire Beta

1. Is there a reason/ fix for not being able to click anywhere on the map. The grimoire client is not able to take cursor clicks but the others yes.
    In the grimoire default client in the suite you can't click to move anywhere. 2. Is there a way to reset the program also?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Windows 7 (Familly Premium) SP1

Flash 32.0.0.387 (never UnInstalled)

I've an Admin account, but sometime he ask if i want to autorise the program...
    When i say yes that work without probleme
    Probably because you forgot to unblock the zip file before you unpacked it?
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks

EDIT:

EDIT2:
    I just discovered why. The reason is the modified flash version which changes the date to avoid the kill switch, it was not a problem, but the certificates expired and now the Internet Explorer blocks the connection to internet for safety reasons. The fix is install the newest flash version from CleanFlash:
    gitlab.com/cleanflash/installer/-/releases

Thanks
    Any plans to add recursive support?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    why when i die it respawn me at the same cell, isn't obvious that you bot?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooey View Post
    Yea so im not sure if this is broken or maybe im not using correct bots for this but i am not able to load grimoir bots, everytime i click the load bot option and attempt to open the bot of my choice nothing appears for me to even start the bot, I have tried this both with 3.8 and RE
    Yeah, i'm having the same issue. Any solution?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast